• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lmao, im pretty sure hugo wasnt being completely serious in his post too

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
Bardul sucks.

Just for any one out there wondering... koryu is complete garbage at brawl, i bet even if he had a good 3 or 4 sets to even try to figure out what was going on he would still get *****...(even if he was using meta knight)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
jont takes everything so seriously

WHY SO SRS

frodo, i can beat your peach in melee

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
*****, I look nothing like Frodo anymore... I think.

JonT is ******** but at the same time he's right... I suck so much in Brawl... but unlike him, I couldn't care less lol.

Charoo

Smash Champion
brawl threads on smashboards r funny now.

Anyways, I assume futile and connor will be out.

Miztik

Smash Master
I think its gunna be like this and why i think so

1-DSF (he still has a strong case to be first on this list)
2-TKD (he is a proven MK but i think alex right now has him beat he also just won WCSL)
3-DEHF (Larry is making a strong case to be number 1 winning SCSA, 4th at WCSL, and 2nd at WGF)
4-Fiction (he is a really good wario, just won WGF but i dont think its good enough to put him in top 3 just yet)
5- is a toss up imo between shawdowrob, teba, boa, and leepuff all great players in there own right

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I don't even think Fiction should be top 5 if WGF is the only tournament he's won. Seriously... lol.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Fiction has consistently placed top 4 recently, with race's being the exception.

4th at Quiznos, 4th at WCSC, and 1st at WGF

Not trying to **** ride, but you guys just don't know what you're talking about. Quit hating on the kid, he's good...

Top 6 at least.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Fiction has consistently placed top 4 recently, with race's being the exception.

4th at Quiznos, 4th at WCSC, and 1st at WGF

Not trying to **** ride, but you guys just don't know what you're talking about. Quit hating on the kid, he's good...

Top 6 at least.
^^ i agree

I put 20 bucks on the line that Fiction will get top 5 at DSF's Tournament..Who down to bet on that?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i was watching the live feed - VERY impressive showings from larry and fiction <3

keep it up socal - you're miles ahead of everyone still <3

washington will catch you - i officially main "coaching" in brawl ;P

Top Bottom