• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So you've all heard about Jab=>UpB...

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
Is there any other moves in Luigi's arsenal that can easily move into an UpB other than a Jab? It's usually hard for me to pull one off in the first place so I was wondering what else could combo into one of them easily. I know a Fullhop NAir could, but anything else?

Zarez

Smash Cadet
I don't know. If it's hard for you to hit after one jab, try two (some have said two jabs works better).

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
maybe a shielded sh aerial, when an opponent is traveling towards you, get under them right when they are on the ground, and upB for major pwnage

linkx3728

Smash Rookie
it was a acident but i did down B and pressed up B and got the super punch. i hit him with the down b and when he was coming down from the hit i ended it and pressed up B

Top Bottom