• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So with the Announcement of TLOC, This also raises Questions.

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
On a maybe related note, Big House 5 just announced they're dropping PM. I'm seriously getting worried about our future at this rate.

waygu

Smash Lord
money talks more than anything but so does attendance to tournaments and streams. unless the PM streamers/uploaders get completely shut down we can choose to not tune into Nintendo sponsored events.
its obvious the melee community figureheads joining nintendo are directly responsible for some of the backlash (or at best are puppets) such as this so I would also suggest to stop supporting the melee community and focus on PM's.
we need to make an effort as ourselves for ourselves to keep our tournament scene alive.

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
[LINK]

So I guess Tourney Locator will continue to upload their Project M videos on their normal YouTube channel, but will be streaming on a different channel. o_O

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so how many times do we get to say "we don't NEED [big name tournament/streamer]" bi-weekly before we all realize that we should prolly start to show more of that

more azprojectmelees imo

Top Bottom