• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So Whats Olimars FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Probably some huge mass of Pikmin and they do something. It will be interesting to see what his moveset is as well.

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
I would bet ether Pikman overload or that caterpillar thing coming over and running a muck! XD

Yet I think I am more worried on how he attacks then his FS...He needs Pikmen to use smashes...so what ELSE does he need them for?!? Another thing would be if he has to get them himself a-la peach's turnips...I can see him being used very lightly because of this >_>;;

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
Maybe he will call a huge army of Pikmin and the Pikmin will form a supercreature! (Maybe the size of Giga Bowser! :O)

Drgnfiv

Smash Rookie
I'm really hoping that he doesn't just summon a huge amount of Pikmin to attack. In my opinion, it'd be too similar to Dedede's and Pit's FS's. However, I can't really think of anything else that would fit his character. Hopefully, it'll be something a lot more creative and interesting though.

Pigking2020

Smash Rookie
Probably will be a mass of Pikmin coming out of the onions. Though, I think it would be cool if a monster from the game came down down and attacked opponents.

Pigking2020

Smash Rookie
That is true, they would make great hazards or ATs. Just trying to come up with something that does not use the one thing Olimar would obviously use (Pikmin).

Darkurai

Smash Master
To quote the greatest phrase to ever grace the internet:
Spicy Pikmin Armada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom