• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So many issues, please help!!!

Tenkira

Smash Rookie
Okay hi people, usually I don't go to forums for help and I try to figure stuff out on my own but this time I guess I have to look for help(I hate looking for help)
SOOO HERE ARE MY ISSUES:
I'm running PM through Usbloader GX on IOS 248 I have custom music on my pm and I checked everything a minute ago after my issue occured. Whenever I load project m it doesn't play my music at all and the music it plays is glitchy and screwed up. Idk what to do (except maybe a format for my SD card, but i think i'd need a new 'COPY TO SD' folder for the rest of my files) I checked my pf brtsm folder and all of my music plays through the song manager, it's not the messed up music so idk what to do there.
My next issue is running GC games through usbloadergx (Mainly melee) whenever I go to the game and try to run through dios(which before these issues came up it would work all the time) it gives me the error of "you need to install an additional GameCube loader or select a different GameCube Mode to launch GameCube games from USB or SD card. And when I try via nintendont i get this error "Nintendont requires AHB Access! Please launch USBLoaderGX from HBC or from an updated channel or forwarder.
I never ever had these issues before. It all happened when I got a new Flash Drive, but the thing I don't understand is why these errors occured with this flash drive when it's the exact Brand, Size and everything as my old Flashdrive(I lost my old flashdrive so I had to resort to a new one in order to get this stuff working)
Please help me out as soon as possible if possible, thanks!

Inquirer

Smash Cadet
Regarding your first issue, did you merge folders/overwrite the music files? Did you try defragmenting your sd card?

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Regarding your first issue, did you merge folders/overwrite the music files? Did you try defragmenting your sd card?
Please don't defrag your SD card! It can permanently damage it. Reformatting to FAT32/FAT is much better and usually fixes a lot of problems.

Top Bottom