• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I always noticed a problem with snobbery in this group...

Skywalker

Space Jump
Members like Cashed, Uncle Kenny, commonyoshi, and Mic_128 are lamer than me, even though they have higher post counts.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Revolutions has the right idea, too bad his post count is lower than mine, which makes it a lame idea. Come back when you have a higher post count.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'm so bad *** I just copied the post made by Cashed and made it my own. I'm like the Zerg of Forum Posts.

For the Overmind Gideon!

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
And if you get into the back room just hope you get the maid outfit that doesn't have the hole in the crotch.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I am not a hypocrite, I do not belittle people just because they have a low post count or high post count. I abuse members of this forum for fun, profit or because they show a level of intelligence that actually offends me. I will give many people the benefit of the doubt, but will rip into you if you start making scientologists appear intelligent.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
This has gone too far. The snobbery is apparent and the guilty ones know who they are. That said, its not going to change anytime soon. This is the internet where everyone's opinions are the law of the land. :rolleyes:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Clearly all the yellow colored ones are peasants and other-colored ones the elites.

So Red Exodus, I'll give you another chance because you have a high post count, but if I see you post one more time in this thread, your registration with this forum will be over.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The saddest thing is the fact that there's a little Brawl Room subculture of kids that think they run the place. Really, they don't know that the BRoomers go in there just to laugh at them.

:088:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The saddest thing is the fact that there's a little Brawl Room subculture of kids that think they run the place. Really, they don't know that the BRoomers go in there just to laugh at them.

I suspect they get confused when someone posts with a different colored name. How cute.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Clearly all the yellow colored ones are peasants and other-colored ones the elites. So Red Exodus, I'll give you another chance because you have a high post count, but if I see you post one more time in this thread, your registration with this forum will be over.
Shut it pinky!

Red Exodus

Smash Master

I see what you there.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I find that it confuses them more when someone so pedestrian looking is treated with so much awe, respect and reverence that they want to know why. That and I just never chose a color and I don't really like the group icons.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Spamming is mostly the process of one's intellectular thoughts of the people on a website. The particular subject is pestering someone with harsh, unsensable comments and disrespectuful, stupid remarks. Spamming is when you talk unsensably with no real meaning, or just to pester one's heart. Just like every topic on a website is like every member. Every person has once posted a topic when they register an account. They do it mostly because they were insulted and bullied in their past, thus revenge initiated in their heads. They go onto other forums taking it out on other people because he feels the whole world is against him and wants to act cool. The predator isn't cool, but is quite the opposite. They are still unpopular, no matter how much they have tried.

Like R.O.B.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Spamming is mostly the process of one's intellectular thoughts of the people on a website. The particular subject is pestering someone with harsh, unsensable comments and disrespectuful, stupid remarks. Spamming is when you talk unsensably with no real meaning, or just to pester one's heart. Just like every topic on a website is like every member. Every person has once posted a topic when they register an account. They do it mostly because they were insulted and bullied in their past, thus revenge initiated in their heads. They go onto other forums taking it out on other people because he feels the whole world is against him and wants to act cool. The predator isn't cool, but is quite the opposite. They are still unpopular, no matter how much they have tried.

Like R.O.B.
Not really, I just hate a lot of people.

And lol at R.O.B.

Top Bottom