• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So how's that Wiimmfi sounding?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Rood mentioned in the Wiimmfi Project M topic that he would work on updating the Wiimmfi build to 3.5 given there are replays. Since I wouldn't be able to play Wi-Fi otherwise, does 3.5's Hackless Wi-Fi codeset accomodate Wiimmfi?

Szion

Smash Journeyman
Holy hell. as soon as i get the chance im gonna test it with my default wii settings then, and report back. thanks

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
the problem with moving to Dolphin netplay is that it not only requires a good connection, but also a strong enough computer to run it smoothly... given I've not got the cash to afford such a computer at this time, wimmfi is the only option.

by the way, @ MaxThunder MaxThunder do you know how this DNS stuff actually improves the connection, and perhaps can summarize it for less savvy users? cause I doubt I'd understand it at first glance...

MaxThunder

PM Support
I don't know that much about it, but it's something about the router letting the wii's connection through without inspecting it so it gets less laggy... When i did it at once point i did notice an improvement...

Top Bottom