• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so does anyone know where this whole geno biz got started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delicious gooey load

Smash Journeyman
i mean to me it just seemed like one day everyone was postitive geno was gunna be in and then everyone was sad when NOB was supposedly put in , in genos place at the last sec?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I honestly don't see what is so great about Geno. If anyone deserved a spot, it was someone who actually WAS in smash, you know, Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, and Dr. Mario? Young Link got replacement, who is many times better than him IMO.

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
Geno is a supporting character that was in ONE game made by Square Enix. He has no significant prerequisites for being in brawl. Why people thought he had a chance and popularized him is beyond me. You might as well hop on the Chrono bandwagon while your at it.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
He is so popular because he is a freaking possessed doll that can shoot lazers. Geno. Is. Awesome.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
i mean to me it just seemed like one day everyone was postitive geno was gunna be in and then everyone was sad when NOB was supposedly put in , in genos place at the last sec?

1) It wasn't just one day, I guess you just had to be here during all the hype.
2) There were reasons supporting his inclusion, and yet reasons that didn't.
3) Hehe...NOB...

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom