• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

so can ike take ANY attack in the beginning of aether?

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
because i was playing against my friends and one of them got marth's final smash i was right in front of him i used aether he used his final smash = i took it point blank in the FACE! and i kept on doing the aether animation didn't even budge lol

so can he take ANY attack like a hammer in the beginning of aether or a home run bat forward smash? i would also like to know when you can hit him in aether its when you're coming down or you are about to grab your sword that he becomes vulnerable right?

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
He is vulenrable in the air I think. The start and landing are when armor activates.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
yea but i don't really remember if i've tried to grab ike in the beginning of his aether even tho its SUPER ARMOR so the move called SHIELD SHIELD i can still grab you through it...so can you grab ike in the beginning of that move or what?

-dMT-

Smash Lord
Ate a Falcon Punch with it. Also ate a rest from Jiggs. Never tried it with Marth's FS, but if he ate that, I don't think there's any room for doubting Ike's ability to EAT THOSE!

Top Bottom