• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So anyone taking a day off from work in March?

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
My spring break starts the 10th, so I won't have to worry about college. However, I'm not that much of a loser to take off work. :D

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
Thank God Im 13!!! I go to School @ 8:30(AM), and get home about 2:40-3:00(PM) every day, then i go to bed a 10:00(PM). YAYZ FOR ME!!

NintendoGX159

Smash Cadet
I'm going to pretend that I'm sick and while my parents are asleep, I'll play Brawl My Spring Break isn't till the Third Week in March.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
i'm putting in for the 13th and 14th off that way with the way my schedual works i'll have 5 days off in a row.

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
I put in for my vacation to start the day Brawl was supposed to be released this month....that SAME DAY, the March delay was announced.

Thankfully they let me change it, so I'll still be taking off a week for Brawl.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I only work in the cafeteria during school and Babysit after and I am off the 7th and the 10th so I am set.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
My spring break is a week after it comes out. So, I'll be sittin' pretty on a couple weeks of play.

iMichael

Smash Lord
My Spring Break starts on the 17th and I don't see work or school til the 25th....yeah I'm all set

Forget Me Not

Smash Apprentice
Nope, I work every Sunday in the morning to set up ads. Plus, I wanna see how fast Brawl will sell the first hour we open.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I have spring break the monday after the release for a week. I also have the 9th and 10th off (but I may still have band practice Sunday night), and I don't usually work Tuesdays. Even if I do, it will only be from 6-Close (10 PM). So, 3 days of brawl minus a few hours. I'm SO pumped.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish I could, but we've already played Brawl a bit so the hype is now over. We'll have to unlock all the characters and stuff again. >.>

krackizwak

Smash Cadet
i have sunday and monday off of work for it and i dont work tuesdays so i should atleast be getting 3 good days of brawl, the following weekend for a small brawl get together.

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
I'm taking off March 10-12 for Brawl, giving me four straight days to unlock as much as possible and, more importantly, to get Brawl out of my system enough to be able to function in society on the 13th. :)

~Old Man Nintendo

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
I asked for the 8th, 9th and and 10th off. I'm gonna camp out at the local gamestop I'm gonna be the first in my town to own Brawl which is kinda true already since I own a Japanese copy (that I can't play :( ) I'm already the first one in my town to play it :D

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I'm not old enough for a job yet. I might get one next summer though. I probably won't even get Brawl until the weekend after Brawl comes out with my one week shipping.

CrazyShaman

Smash Apprentice
I have only 5 days of school between the release day and spring break, so I'm not gonna take any days off.

pman154

Smash Rookie
I don't have to take the day off, because I'm still in school, and I have March Break that entire week! Playin' the game ALLLLLL week. Oohhhh yeah!

Waddle_Dee

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping to take the monday off but i don't know:confused:. Maybe ill "get sick" or something. wish me luck:laugh:.

Quote from Peter Griffen- I'm sorry Mr. Weed i will not be able to come into work tomorrow because i was in a plane wreck. My family is dead and I'am a vegatable..... I'll see you on friday.:)

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
I haven't even started working at my new job and I asked for March 9th off. I said I had "prior commitments." :D

GKirby

Smash Apprentice
Thank God for Canadian Students like me who get march break the exact week brawl comes out :D Not only this but after my march break, arrives a 4 day week of school followed by 4 days of 'holiday'. So i don't really have to do anything, like skipping and such.

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
:laugh: Rofl at this topic.Iam currently unempolyed but I have friends who are currently doing the same exact thing for this game.My one friend thats gonna take 3 days off is thinking about using his vacation time to play. :laugh: :laugh: Omg if he does,XD!
What's wrong with using vacation days for Brawl??? :p

I'll have 11 more where that came from and I may be able to work on Memorial Day, thus earning back two of the three days I'll be using for Brawl.

My excuse? "Family event that cannot be missed."

~Old Man Nintendo

nice1

Smash Lord
i got 15th-17th for a tourney and i got a whole week after that since my spring break begins

Top Bottom