• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So anyone taking a day off from work in March?

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
i did take the 9th off, i work in a kitchen and it sucks, the thought of me working on the first day of brawl being out is infathomable

DeadtoSin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't work on Sundays I have church. However, I'll probably see if I can get off monday for an extra day to play. I'll still have to go to class though.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, and I've already decided that I am skipping all three of my classes on the 10th. They are all easy classes anyways.

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a job!! :) But unfortunately I have a feeling my best friend's boss will call me and offer a job before Brawl comes out, meh, he (the employer/boss) is in the hospital for the next two weeks because of his kidney or something, we'll see what happens..

But ya, I am not going to school the 10th and 11th, so three days of Brawl!!

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
I already have the 8th and 9th since I have weekends off. 14th is a Friday so I'm gonna make it a nice 3 day weekend just in case the game doesn't come out till the 10th.

Seison

Smash Journeyman
Yep. I booked off work for the 9th, and I don't work for a few days after that anyway, so I'm all set :D

alexer34

Smash Cadet
I am Going to beg my mother that i can stay home on the 10th. Spring break the next week. (i am 16 by the way).

SaberPichu

Smash Cadet
I might not be going to school on Monday (depends if I finish Subspace quickly...) or Wednesday...

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
I was going to take that entire week off to do SSE with my friend, unlock everything, do some matches, and WiFi.

Then I quit my job and now I'm trying to find a new one. Still gonna play the hell out of this game upon release anyway. :T

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
i think taking a day off work/school/whatever just to play brawl is a bit extreme, it is just a video game after all

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
i think taking a day off work/school/whatever just to play brawl is a bit extreme, it is just a video game after all
I get 2 weeks of paid vacation, so I get paid to take a vacation day. And since they don't carryover to the next year I have to use them. So it's not extreme for me.

shanus

Smash Hero
Hmmm i know I'm not sleeping saturday night into sunday. The main question is what am I gonna do about my 2 lectures and lab on monday...

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i am skipping my classes that monday because i know i am not getting any sleep that night

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I have spring break in mid-March. Usually Spring Break is full of refining projects, but in this case it's going to be filled with projects and Brawl.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I don't have a job as of right now, and i'm in college, plus...I don't need to take off..as spring break is the next day...so it's already been laid out for me :p

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
i took a whole weekend off-march 8th,9th and 10th-it happens to be the start of my spring break AND Megacon. Good times shall be had.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I was going to take that entire week off to do SSE with my friend, unlock everything, do some matches, and WiFi.

Then I quit my job and now I'm trying to find a new one. Still gonna play the hell out of this game upon release anyway. :T
March 8th throught the 15th off with paid vacation for me. Nuff said. ;)

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I will be on vacation when it comes out :( so at least I will have something to look forward to when its over. I did alert my teachers however not to assign any major projects or tests for that week because of "family reasons"

Top Bottom