• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Woke up today....and someone mentioned how close this tournament was and I was like =O Are you serious.....

Only friggin 11 days away lol.
Look forward to it like maddddd lol.

Looking to shatter a few egos and break a few hearts and destroy a few names and put myself but mostly i'm repping UK cos I rep and that's how I do!!!!

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Woke up today....and someone mentioned how close this tournament was and I was like =O Are you serious.....

Only friggin 11 days away lol.
Look forward to it like maddddd lol.

Looking to shatter a few egos and break a few hearts and destroy a few names and put myself but mostly i'm repping UK cos I rep and that's how I do!!!!
lol I made a mistake. When I said 12 days I was referring to the last day of the tournament, when in actual fact the tourney starts on the 10th so it's actually 9 days away.

Vincent46

Smash Cadet
Can I have the spare bed if I bring 10£? (no more money on my paypal account right now :\)

Kone

Smash Master
Can I have the spare bed if I bring 10£? (no more money on my paypal account right now :\)
yeah sure vincent
That's great. Thanks :)
I don't mind paying on his behalf if he gets me the money at SNY?
I would prefer if Tamoo pays you before the tournament on his behalf and then vincent pays him back. Would like to collect as much money by the end of this week as possible. Will prevent chasing people at the tournament for owed money. It should be the last resort.

Fuzzy: coey has the money just no way to get that money online lol, can he pay on the day, he just wants a floor space and food =/
Joe does Will have internet banking? could he not transfer me the money that way?

2MORO I AM GOING TO POST ALL INFORMATION REGARDING VENUE RULES, TRANSPORT TO THE VENUE AND HOUSING ETC ET ETC

Kone

Smash Master
i want every uk player to bring a setup please. This way we will ensure that we have enough for all the tvs. If you are british and dont bring a cube you have meant the tournament is running slower as there will be a tv out of use.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i want every uk player to bring a setup please. This way we will ensure that we have enough for all the tvs. If you are british and dont bring a cube you have meant the tournament is running slower as there will be a tv out of use.

i have 3 melee if that helps lol

my wii broke last year

only have 2 cubes

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
^^ as said above EVERYBODY in the UK should bring a cube, where are you from in the midlands? theres a fest next sat in Leicester if your interested?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
stafford....im probably the only one in stafford that smashes :p.........ill see if i can go

bGin

Smash Rookie
Fuzzyness i'll give you the 10 buks i awe you the first day we come to the tournament, is it ok ?
i really want to say thanks anyway for saving this bed for me !

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Prof - I honestly can't bring one, tooo space is being taken up by my normal things like clothes etc...

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
registered at last ^^............ill bring my cube..id like to bring one of my other favorite game tho....fzero GX :D...cant bring a TV tho D:

Kone

Smash Master
50 tvs is looking optimistic at the moment. I really need people to bring them. Let me know if you can, It would be hugely appreciated. Also, if everyone takes prof's attitude it won't matter how many tvs we get as we won't have enough consoles for them.

Lastly, does anyone have a projector and screen we could use? think family, friends and work etc.

ddiz - I live in stourbridge (just south west of Brum) anychance you want to practice this week lol

edit - big update will come tomorrow as ive been called into work. I have a huge announcement about venue costs as things went abit **** up on friday with payment. Nothing that can't be resolved it will be explained in detail.

Kone

Smash Master
Anytime after SNY.

Im going to be driving tvs upto the venue on the monday. LJ when will you be about and what time are the dutchies arriving. Any extra help with the tvs would be much appreciated.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I may even be able to bring 2 TVs and 2 set-ups, depends how much bags and things everyone else is bringing in the car

UK, BRING SET-UPS!

Kone: I'd bring my TVs anyway, but maybe you should offer slightly cheaper entry fees for people who bring TVs or something? Its been known to work in some US tourneys

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
this is my first tourney yes....the only person i play smash with is with lvl 9 cpus ...and i dont have a main atm.....i play with link and falcon mostly. maybe fox, maybe marth...and rarely, falco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom