• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
Smakis was refunded as he was no longer able to come. I think he couldn't get time of work.

Just spoke to the venue and they have an additional four beds available now. I shall get Charles to add the bed payment option back onto the website.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
gah I'm not at home and cant do that kone, If you want one of those 4 beds (even if you paid for floor space already)

4 BEDS AVAILABLE

1) Say on this thread
2) Come onto msn around 10pm
3) I'll sort out the paypal or whatever with you and update the list

First come first serve!

I think I'm gonna give tamoo one of these beds tho, he gave up his bed earlier

Shloka said baxon and makenshi should be taking two of them, meaning one not reserved whoever asks first in this thread should get a bed ;)

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Dutchies will win obviously.
Second place is gonna be Sweden. Armada is by far the best player there, Aniolas is pretty decent and I got much respect for IVP. (Looking forward to freeplay you :) )

Germany lacks unfortunately their best players: Ice, Pasi and Luma. (and kJaB). The four of us coming are decent, too. But we got no shot at winning.

Kone

Smash Master
International Crews need 7 players. At a push id allow 5 :s. Germany convince some more of your lot to come, same with Finland. UK 'B' team are waiting in the wings to take your place.

Charles - Yeah offer to Tamoo first.

Also, I think Sweden,Holland and France are all very much equal with the UK having an outside chance.

porc

Smash Journeyman
So, we can pretty much guess the crew's line ups :

French crew : Makenshi, Baxon, Salepate, porc, Qlex, Joanna Dark, Ashura
Dutch crew : Zgetto, Faab, Ivo, Utto, Marc, Mind Trick / Ace / Exalador/ Ryuker ?
Swedish crew : Armada, IVP, Aniolas, Smasher89, C, ajp_anton, Rocky ?
English crew : Fuzzyness, Professor Pro, .... I don't know you guys enough :p

Looks kinda even to me, this will be too good

(but we'll win)

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
yeah, the dutch crew will probably win, even when we could make a crew that beats this crew with dutch smashers at home

Amsah, Adam, Remen, Biscuit, Jeapie, Fernandez, Dave
would probably beat
Faab, Zgetto, Marc, Utto, Ivo, Mind trick, Ryuker, or something like that

and **** i'm too late to take the last bed :ohwell:

Kone, is there a fridge in the venue where i can keep my drinks cool?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Gantz is out of OOC......he isn't coming SNY1 anymore, some stupidness about him having work or something.

So we need an extra spot for UK Crew Team A!!!!

So, we can pretty much guess the crew's line ups :

French crew : Makenshi, Baxon, Salepate, porc, Qlex, Joanna Dark, Ashura
Dutch crew : Zgetto, Faab, Ivo, Utto, Marc, Mind Trick / Ace / Exalador/ Ryuker ?
Swedish crew : Armada, IVP, Aniolas, Smasher89, C, ajp_anton, Rocky ?
English crew : Fuzzyness, Professor Pro, .... I don't know you guys enough :p

Looks kinda even to me, this will be too good

(but we'll win)
UK Crew is

Fuzzyness
Professor Pro
Retroking2000 (3/4th best in UK)
Swizzy
Jo3
AmcD
Tamoo
Alpha Dash
J3ly
*Need a new spot since Gantz left*

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I vote coey or craiigg. I know craiigg hasn't played much recently, but I doubt he's got much worse. And he was really good about a year ago.

I think it might be possible that they are both good enough for the team, knocking out one of the current 'confirmed' crew members ;)

Kone

Smash Master
Gantz is out of OOC......he isn't coming SNY1 anymore, some stupidness about him having work or something.

So we need an extra spot for UK Crew Team A!!!!

UK Crew is

Fuzzyness
Professor Pro
Retroking2000 (3/4th best in UK)
Swizzy
Jo3
AmcD
Tamoo
Alpha Dash
J3ly
*Need a new spot since Gantz left*
Why did you give our team away LOL :(. Did you boot gantz out of OOC? can't believe he isn't coming :(.

clearly coey imo

or maybe ben, i dunno, ben has the placings in tournament :/
Coey is better and more experienced. He should easily have the last spot. He has better placings than Ben when he is around.

I vote coey or craiigg. I know craiigg hasn't played much recently, but I doubt he's got much worse. And he was really good about a year ago.

I think it might be possible that they are both good enough for the team, knocking out one of the current 'confirmed' crew members ;)

QUOTE]
Ive literally no idea what your on about Mike in regards to craig. He hasn't ever placed well at a tournament. Also, there are alot of players on a similar level that wouldn't get considered for this crew. Ive never had a problem playing craig and also he is no longer coming to SNY. Saving to go to Reading. I am not being disrespectful but his name gets mentioned in higher circles than it should when there is little evidence. I think it maybe the Falco thing for you to be honest :/

Jam is coming to SNY though which is cool :)[/
If we make a finish/german crew we'd be 7!
We could be the Recently-Euro-Vision-Song-Contest-Winner-Crew :D
I dont like the idea of merging crews that have little in common :./

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
How do we get to the venue? The first page says to use Google maps + public transport, but it says it's "outside our current coverage area".
We'll arrive at Birmingham New Street railway station at 14:27 on the 10th.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Uh... Fuzzyness told me he wanted Makenshi and Baxon to be at 10 pm on msn to pay for their bed. I ended up being the one who would pay for their entry fee with a bed, and I kept waiting for you on msn, but you never showed up. What do I do now ? =/

Kone

Smash Master
AJP: im fully updating travel details from birmingham city centre this week. Dont worry ill have it detailed and prices etc.

Joe: Craig isnt coming and he mad isn't good enough for the UK A crew. I swear I dont understand it :./ does me **** in like.

AmcD isn't coming. Jam is coming but he may not even enter singles/doubles (Although hopefully enter dubs with me :) for some old school teamwork). He said hes up for repping SDB in UK crews but said he is mad rusty and not very good anymore (though with jam ive heard that a ****load and then he kicks ***). I say we have a few options for the last spot incase Jam is rusty or/and doesn't want in. See how he performs in friendlies/UK crews during the day tuesday.

Also, looking like Z is trying to come. SOS Scott, Koop and gladam aswell. Yeay old school sdb get together on the cards!

ps id prefer to allow finland and germany to enter on their own with their current crew numbers then merge them :)

IVP

Smash Ace
haha yeye dutchies not having all the top players blablabla

lets see how many of the swedes that are coming are top 7 sweden

armada
me
MAYBE smasher/aniolas

we dont have: ek, calle w, dev, hack, pepito, nizro, and all of em are better than ani and smasher

n im not hoping for armada to go alone. read my ****in post again b4 a bunch of smart heads try to find ways to diss me hahah

Armada

Smash Lord
UK- You have no chances
France- You guys will place third
Holland- Second place for you guys

Sweden- First ofc =).

Joanna Dark

Smash Ace
france will put an end to the crippled dutchies crew héhéhé XD
sweden will not win this time. I remember ros4, you had you whole top 10 and still our diminished crew managed to use up al most all your players. our crew is only good players from the top 10, poilon is missing and basically, we won't need him hahaha:)
HYPE !

bGin

Smash Rookie
ok so i payed but i'm asking myself a little question isn't my nickname suposed to be in the players list after paying ? btw im french and coming with the other french guys =)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
It usually takes a little while for your name to appear after you've payed :)

porc

Smash Journeyman
Our crew will be crippled too : missing Infernum, Poilon, Cyr, Benoit... and... probably Salepate :(:(:( His passport and ID card are both out of date and he won't have time to receive new ones before SNY =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom