• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY 1. Birmingham, UK. August 10th-12th 2010. *Registration CLOSED* Hype! 111 People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Im soo mad right now ima **** everyone who's in my way in crews! best be scared *****'s im going ghetto on you armada best not come in my way *****!!!.

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
Wsup Guys!!

I have been in Japan for a year and about to buy my ticket to go back to Holland.

But.. I can also book it to London instead to join this awesome tourney! lol.

I want to leave Japan this week and I want to book my ticket tomorrow.. So I need to confirm for housing first..

Could any1 please house me!?!?>_<
Don't have enough money left for hotels or anything like that.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im soo mad right now ima **** everyone who's in my way in crews! best be scared *****'s im going ghetto on you armada best not come in my way *****!!!.
Ohhh your that guy that is meant to be the best fox right.
That title is getting taken this tournament and thrown in the bin for Professor FUCKING Pro

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
When do you Danes get in? you have a few options. You can either booked the coach from Victoria into Birmingham Digbeth (thats the city centre) and then get a bus from there to the venue. You only need to do this if you are arriving on the tuesday.The bus from city centre to venue drops you off around 15 mins from the venue. Still waiting to hear from venue owner for other options. The bus I have found is a regular service so it isn't going anywhere so there is a definetly a way to get you there :).
We'll be arriving Tuesday. With the coach options available, we'll probably be at Digbeth around 5pm. If the busses are regular service, that's probably what we'll go for then =) Thanks for the information.

Kone

Smash Master
We'll be arriving Tuesday. With the coach options available, we'll probably be at Digbeth around 5pm. If the busses are regular service, that's probably what we'll go for then =) Thanks for the information.
Did you check the trains through www.megabus.com as they'll get you into Birmingham alot quicker than the coach. Just thought I would mention it :)

packing up my cube and i realise that my melee CD is broken....good times
Still bring your cube please dude. We can get europeans to bring discs.

CAN I ASK ALL EUROPEANS TO BRING A COPY OF THE GAME PLEASE. IF YOU CAN'T BRING A WII/CUBE (BUT PLEASE TRY DO) CAN YOU AT LEAST PUT YOUR COPY OF MELEE IN YOUR BAG. IT DOESN'T TAKE UP MUCH ROOM. I HAVE 2 CUBES AND A WII BUT ONE MELEE DISC. MORE DISCS WE HAVE THE BETTER.

Does anyone have a N64. I am needing three of the leads that go from the N64 into the tv. Got a few tvs without scart ports.

Lastly, Ive got a projector now :chuckle: but no screen :urg:. Working on that lol :psycho:

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Nice work on the projector man! Will be sick to see that in action.

Was just checking the rule-set on the official website... In singles it says Yoshi's Story isn't on the randoms for stage striking but Pokemon Stadium is.
Is that actually the rule-set we'll be using :confused:

X1-12

Smash Champion
Does anyone have a N64. I am needing three of the leads that go from the N64 into the tv. Got a few tvs without scart ports.

Lastly, Ive got a projector now :chuckle: but no screen :urg:. Working on that lol :psycho:

I have just the thing, I take it its okay if I just bring the cable?

Can you not use a blank bit of wall?

Kone

Smash Master
I could use the blank bit of the wall but really I also wanted to be able to show matches on it. Wall would be ****ty quality.

Yeah just the cable dude. Can you double check it plugs into the back of your gamecube? I am sure they do. That way we can get the tvs working that just have aerial ports.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
okay MR kone ill bring my cube.....one more thing...im having a little trouble planing the trip...im going to check with the train station tomorow..but any further problems ill PM u ^^

X1-12

Smash Champion
I could use the blank bit of the wall but really I also wanted to be able to show matches on it. Wall would be ****ty quality.

Yeah just the cable dude. Can you double check it plugs into the back of your gamecube? I am sure they do. That way we can get the tvs working that just have aerial ports.
erm? maybe my N64 is a different model or I understand wrong, but my cable from N64 to TV is exactly the same as my GC cable, it splits into the 3 red/white/yellow cables..

Kone

Smash Master
Hmm I wonder what the hell I am on about then ......I have a cable that goes from the back of a n64/cube into an aerial port. Maybe I picked it up from somewhere like ebay =s. Does anyone have any of these then lol?

Kone

Smash Master
Then get out of this thread >:[

I am glad I ain't going crazy. Hopefully people have these ????

Also;

Urgh, can anyone pay for joe and wills coach to SNY? its £12 return for both of them. Will is paying joe's part and will gets paid cash in hand and not till this friday. Which means he can't get into a back till at least saturday.

Will will pay back at the tournament. If you can I can post the journeys needed to be booked on nationalexpress.com.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Hmm I wonder what the hell I am on about then ......I have a cable that goes from the back of a n64/cube into an aerial port. Maybe I picked it up from somewhere like ebay =s. Does anyone have any of these then lol?
This is to improve quality (RGB cable) and indeed something you buy seperately. Normally you should have what X1-12 mentioned... If it isn't normally the case in uk i definetly can bring one of these lol.

Edit: Also pretty sure n64 cables wouldn't fit in a GC...

Edit2: Or maybe i don't know what an aerial port is and you have that weird cable i know eagle also has for the n64 lol... Can't bring if that's the case xD

Edit3: Yeah upon further investigation it seems that is exactly what an aerial port is xD
I could ask eagle then, but as said before i'm pretty sure the plug for the n64 isn't the same as for the gc?

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah that is important. If you are bringing a setup make sure you bring the scart box. Most of the televisions I am using are old and need it. If you have scart boxes from other consoles bring them aswell (i have labels to put on your stuff) to make sure all setups and tvs are bing used. Please!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
thats stll not really the right thing kone, that just allows more than one AV on the same channel

you want something that splits the image not allows you to use more than one thing, the video + sound from the gamecube AV has to be split into 3

1) TV
2) Projector
3) Recording

Similar to RCA Y Cables you use for splitting and capturing

also ed you need to be at my barkingside venue at 11am to pick up my t.vs, I just talked to the caretaker

stelzig

Smash Lord
As i said in the other topic we have made it work for 2 TVs, a projector, and a recording setup at the same time using this fuzzy. Don't know if it's possible without the abbility to switch the scart between in and output with these: http://img.tomshardware.com/us/2005/11/23/pc_interfaces_101/scart2.jpg
But with those it definetly is possible. Just put the console into the splitter as input then alot of outputs from the splitter going into the stuff you want the signal on.

(If you need those as well then i have one and a know some of the danes going have a couple as well so we should be able to take care of that too if it isn't possible for anyone else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom