• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SnooPingAsUsual 3 (SPAU3) Results 3/15/14

JTsm

Smash Master
I want to start off by saying that this event could have gone a lot better by having top 4 coming out of pools, but I unfortunately, wasn't prepared to handle the seeding for pools on time. Other then that, we had a huge turn out of 53 people entering Project:M, a great venue supplying whatever we need to keep things smooth and providing hype for the players (for the most part). There was a few seeding issues, but they were resolved in one way or another. I would like to thank Xatic, Juushichi, SoulPech and Ori for the TOing. I also want to to thank GSN|WubS for the stream. Videos will be uploaded to MrAcidApple on Youtube. He will be making a video thread for that shortly. I also want to thank the newcomers for being pretty hype and bringing in the numbers.

~I'll do shoutouts later~

Project:M Doubles - $20 Entry
15 Teams

1: Conductors of the Hype Train (Lordy and Solharath) ($168.00)
2: Identity Crisis +Anther ($84.00)
3: Carls +Soulpech ($28.00)
4: LOE1+Tbird
5: 2ndwinds+varigo
5: NoLife+Zyth
7: High on America
7: Xatic+GSN|WubS
9: Pointless Adventures (Robjoe and Flan)
9: Egg+Rodohk
9: Juushichi+JTSM
9: FreeVelocity+CreateDC
13: BoL+Leo
13: Dan+Kevin
13: Kevin+Dan (Treated as a ban for entering twice)

Brawl Singles - $5 Entry
19 Entrants
1: LOE1 ($65) :warioc:
2: Stewy ($20) :popo:
3: Ksev ($10) :snake:
4: Zyth :metaknight::dk2:
5: Nom :falco:
5: Ori_bro :olimar:
7: Carls :fox:
7: Willy Stroker :039:
9: Hands:falcon::falcon::falcon:(Xatic) :falconmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee:
9: DeepVoiceGuy
9: QD :lucario:
9: Iceman:marth:
13: Sup :rob:
13: HyperCrasher:luigi:
13: Dan
13: BoL
17: Kevin
17: DiddyMaster420
25: Leo

Project: M Singles $10 Entry
53 Entrants
1: Anther ($254) :025:
2: LOE1 ($116):wario:
3: Carls ($75):wario:
4: Solharath ($45) :sonic: :metaknight:
5: Lordy ($20) :ike::falconmelee:
5: Identity Crisis ($20):zerosuitsamus:
7: Willy Stroker :jigglypuff::lucas:
7: Tbird :falconmelee:
9: Tutu:sheik:
9: Red:diddy:
9: Zyth:sheik::dk2::roypm:
9: Jawsome :squirtle:
13: Monte :ness2:
13: Xatic:marth::roypm::fox:
13: GSN | WubS :yoshi2::fox:
13: DRB | Juushichi :gw:
17: Treetz :marth::falco:

17: Chase
17: Flan :snake:
17: JTsm :snake:
17: Nom :ivysaur:
17: Maestro :gw:
17: Robjoe :006:
17: 2ndwinds :fox::marth:

----------Pool Cut Off ------------

4: DeepVoiceGuy
4: Sorry
4: NoLife
4: HyperCrasher
4: Ori_bro
4: FreeVelocity
4: Rodohk
4: CreateDC
5: Railz
5: Blayer
5: Varigo
5: Yousukey
5: Spencer
5: Napkin
5: Noah
5: KCAZ
6: Bird
6: Blitz
6: That1runner13
6: Hands
6: Andrew
6: Dan
6: DaWiz
6: NoLife
7: Sitht
7: Iceman
7: Kevin
7: PandaKingLoving

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll post shoutouts later

also Brawl payouts went

also also Leo should be 17 not 25.

Last edited:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
The best tourney ever. Absolutely loved everything <3

I'll post shoutouts later along with a video/update thread. I'll try to get them all up within the week x_x;

Let it be known that I stomped Zyth's ass, but I didn't want TBird to stomp me again so I let him advance :088:

Last edited:

JTsm

Smash Master
I am missing some people, so if anyone can let me know who I'm missing, that'll be great.

monté

Ayy
Last edited:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Shoutouts to everyone I played :D
Shoutouts to Carls and Anther for bodying me again.
Shoutouts to everyone who hung out Saturday night. ****ing Space Cadet.
Shoutouts to Super for bodying himself in singles and running doubles back with me.
Callouts to Kyle who put TBird in as a third seed and Jawsome as a second seed :troll:

stewyian

Smash Ace
ggs to all i played,
shoutouts to dakota for being alive still
shoutouts to scotts captain falcon
shoutouts to the sds
shoutouts to mk being dumb
shoutouts to grant
shoutouts to nom beating ori then losin to zyth still
shoutouts to zyth for bein a funny young chap

CatadioptricTrap

Smash Rookie
Here are some matches I recorded.

Uploading friendlies and doing shoutouts later.
If my match against Napkin was recorded, is there any chance you could upload that one? I'm Flan, and Napkin I believe played Shiek in pools; it was the first match I did in our pool. Thanks!

Shoutouts:
monté for getting recordings of our pool.
Loe1 for those silly matches.
JTSM for bodying me in a Snake ditto money match, and for hosting this event.
Red for playing a spastic chimp.
Robjoe for being the worst Doubles Charizard in MI.

monté

Ayy
If my match against Napkin was recorded, is there any chance you could upload that one? I'm Flan, and Napkin I believe played Shiek in pools; it was the first match I did in our pool. Thanks!

Shoutouts:
monté for getting recordings of our pool.
Loe1 for those silly matches.
JTSM for bodying me in a Snake ditto money match, and for hosting this event.
Red for playing a spastic chimp.
Robjoe for being the worst Doubles Charizard in MI.
I only had enough space to record a couple matches on my windows partition; so I didn't even get to record all of my own matches, sorry dude. I'll bring an external next time.

LOE1

Smash Lord
ggs to all i played,
shoutouts to dakota for being alive still
shoutouts to scotts captain falcon
shoutouts to the sds
shoutouts to mk being dumb
shoutouts to grant
shoutouts to nom beating ori then losin to zyth still
shoutouts to zyth for bein a funny young chap
Im sowwy ian, i had to :(. **** ic's tho :|

SoulPech

Smash Master
Shoutouts to everyone I played :D
Shoutouts to Carls and Anther for bodying me again.
Shoutouts to everyone who hung out Saturday night. ****ing Space Cadet.
Shoutouts to Super for bodying himself in singles and running doubles back with me.
Callouts to Kyle who put TBird in as a third seed and Jawsome as a second seed :troll:
i wanted to MM you, but I legit passed out during the match between super + IC.

As for Jawsome 2nd seed, I felt he was 2nd seed compared to the other people, but I'm not surprised that he got an upset.

Had fun, shoutouts later,

**** Wario. What a ****head character :l

Last edited:

Paper_M

Smash Rookie
I had a lot of fun at this. I got to meet some really nice people, played a lot of friendlies, and versed some really cool people in Pools. It was a great learning experience and I'm so glad that I ended up coming. I'm going to try to attend a lot more Tournaments whenever I'm able to in the future.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Hey I didn't get last this time! Soo uh how do you fight jiggly puff ? .........

On that note shoutouts to sp for resting me 4 times ;)

Also nom, any chance I can get in on that skype group you mentioned?

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
jesus ****ing christ carls stop losing to loe1
Sorry man. He's finally learning PM, which is to say he's transferring his Brawl strategy into it. I'mma gonna get him back, though, moreso than getting my revenge on Zinoto. He's stealing MY Wario's explosive thunder!

At least I went beyond my main goal of getting Top 8 at a MI PM tourney.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts
JTSM: Really fun tourney, went really well, kind of salty that 4th seeds got bodied by time, but I guarded that money well huh?:denzel:
Maestro: Thanks a lot for the entire weekend, I wouldn't have been able to go if it wasn't for you, and I'll be sure that next tourney I'll play smarter not harder.
Nom: You did better than me, you didn't get bodied by time, 2nd seed is pretty good, let's see some results, shall we? Also, I didn't know :lucas: bounced off ceilings like that :denzel:
Iceman: Nice job in Brawl, those 4NAWM and 4WUBZ matches were funny and I also learned a bit of :yoshi2: tech that I didn't figure out until now.
Willy Stroker: If you keep entering Brawl, I really want to get past your :jigglypuff: in bracket, that missed up b after the jab was heartbreaking. In PM, we should do a :luigi2:mirror, even though I hate that matchup.
WUBS: Sucks that you're quitting competitively but at least you're still coming to tourneys to stream, I'll be sure to carry the :yoshi2: torch as much as I can, you just gotta relay some tips for getting better with :yoshi2:. Are you going to the Gamer's Gauntlet tournament?
Xatic/Brawl Hands: You should enter Brawl more as :falcon:, more hype
Ori_Bro: Misfires must haunt your dreams:denzel:, :mario2:vs :luigi2:is a really fun matchup though, hope we can play it again sometime soon.
Paper: Your :mario2: was pretty cool, hope you come to more events and improve, you were fun to talk to and I hope you're as fun to play with.
Zyth: I swear you always seem to ruin someone's streak, I should get a boombox and play the DK crew song behind you everytime you play :dk2:
Anther: I want a rematch, maybe with my tech skill a bit less crappy, but it was fun to fight you, two really fast characters fighting is a really fun matchup, maybe next time won't be as bad.
2ndWind: Nice job getting 2nd seed in our pool, and your :marth:has some promise, hope you go to some Melee tourneys in the future, just keep an eye on Facebook.
Varigo: That :lucas: is getting really scary, I hope to see you improve, I honestly expected you to get out of pools instead of me.
Chase: I really shouldn't approach matchups I don't know with characters that I have no way to really practice, but you're :lucas: is pretty fun to fight, and I'm curious about your :yoshi2:
That1runner13: :squirtle: is annoying, wasn't really sure how to approach that matchup either, so it was a new experience.
NoLife: Your :marth:has improved quite a bit since RMA2, I need to figure out a way to fight :marth:reliably with my Melee characters.
Identity Crisis: Nice job doing as you did, let's see if you can keep this up, I still think you should change your tag to "Fork" to match your brothers:denzel:
Treetz: Your :falcon: is really awesome to watch, I swear you should just stay him all throughout tournament
Ksev: Did you like Iceman's and my replay that we saved on your wii?:denzel:
DeepVoiceGuy: :luigi2:is coming back with a vengeance, and thanks again for splitting with me at Bdubs, I honestly didn't think I would be going to Bdubs afterwards.
Loe1: No faith that I would at least make it out of pools, and maybe, we will face next time, and it won't be as one sided as last time.

Shoutouts to that one setup in the back with the glitchy Squidward texture that whenever :luigi2: got a grab, he was lodged in the ground and just had overall crappy collusion.
Shoutouts to technically making my goal of making it out of pools but getting bodied by time
Shoutouts to the staff that opened up the balcony
Shoutouts to the Subway workers that thought it was pretty cool that I was playing in a tourney
Shoutouts to that one guy that left the girl he was with just to get hype about a smash tourney that he just heard about.

Hope you can get the venue again JTSM, it was a pretty good one.

Last edited:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
:drsad: GSN|WUBYWUBWUBZ SHOUTOUTS :drsad:

Definitely gotta say this is my personal favorite tournament I've ever went too. Stream didn't crash/do anything dumb, the people were awesome to play, great venue, BDubs was incredible. Like damn, this weekend was too much for me (and partially my wallet rofl.)

- Scott, Kyle, (and Adrian/PzO) for making car rides from/to Bay City awesome. Also for being goofy mother f***ers as always. Good s***.
- Kyle for just hosting a bombass tourney and housing! Thanks brUh
- Scott for Hot N Now and Cold Stone hype.
- Eating food "horribly."
- Double Falcon Punching Anther/Alex in doubles. That was worth $10 easily.
- Hyper Crasher: I'll definitely be around, don't worry. It's hard to fully quit with a community like Smash's. I'll probably be going to that GG tourney (hopefully streaming that one also!) If you actually want some Yoshi tips and whatnot, hit me up on Skype. I should still have some knowledge.
- TBird for spanking my ass in Falcon/Blaziken dittos.
- Lordy for making me look good.
- LOE1 for making P:M goofy while not throwing a Wii on the ground.
- Ori for asking if my girlfriend was real. F*** you.

Thanks for the layouts though :yeahboi:

But really, thanks. <3 Good to see you again, it's been a minute y0.

- The Paper for the best/most enjoyable set of Smash I have ever played. It was too much for me to handle. How I won it I don't even...
- Egg for making 20XX Fox Dittos on FD hella stally for 90 seconds before Juu told me to UTHrow CG you and then telling him no as I do them. Super fun!
- Alex, you're lucky I didn't call you out on stream again :denzel: But really, good stuff on 5th and good to see you again!
- Zyth sucks.
- Jawsome for exposing my Squirtle. I'm so bad LOL
- Wendy's for closing at 4pm. You're pretty cool. School store had 2-for-1 Amps and that was pretty hyped.
- Maestro's DAir to 9. Lolwtf how does one get such a combo?
- Juu/Chonce for amazing commentary and whatnot.
- Ohio peeps for making me feel good about not living in Ohio (sun)
- Anyone I played and forgot, sorry! GGs, they all were mad fun x]
- If I forgot anyone else, I'm terribly sorry. You guys were all awesome!

Because of parents johns, the video thread will be up tonight (I'm actually starting right after this post, sorry it didn't start earlier!) Also, I'm uploading pools before singles because I had a few request to get those up, so that's a thing.

Can't wait to see you guys again at Oblivion's/PWN/GG. <3

Last edited:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
:drflip: VIDEO THREAD! :drflip:

First, just want to say the first half the doubles bracket won't be uploaded because:
  1. I didn't want Shuffles logo on the videos. With my Youtube being partnered and having MLG logo (kind of) on my account, iunno something weird may occur. Just being cautious.
  2. Everyone hated my idea of where to have the stream setup/TV and that got rearranged (I believe) four times, so a lot of shuffling around and stuff. Sorry about that!
I also want to aplogize for the crappy, compressed quality that Twitch to Youtube exports cause x_x Though, I guess the native resolution I streamed at wasn't that much better, but it still sucks. Hopefully the 60FPS will look relatively decent on Youtube. Now that I'm not going to enter competitively, I may start dual-recording! I'll do some testing of that at Olbivions =P

Now, onto the actual video thread! I'm hoping to have at least half, if not all of pools done by Tuesday, I'll be busy Wednesday (may get some late night uploads), and be completely finished by Friday! Sorry that my upload times are really slow :c

Playlist!

Doubles:

Winner's Semis:

Super/Lordy vs Anther/Identity Crisis

Winner's Finals:

Anther/Identity Crisis vs Soulpech/Carls

Loser's Semis:

Lordy/Super vs LOE1/TBird

Loser's Finals:

Lordy/Super vs Soulpech/Carls

Grand Finals:

Anther/Identity Crisis vs Lordy/Super (Set 1) (Set 2)

Pools: (Holy cow there was so many pools matches ;~;!)

Carls vs Yousukey
Carls vs Ori_bro
Ori_bro vs Hands
Hands vs JTsm
JTsm vs Carls
JTsm vs Robjoe
Ori_bro vs JTsm
JTsm vs Yousukey

CircleDC vs KCAZ
CircleDC vs Lordy
Lordy vs Panda
Lordy vs NoLife
Nom vs KCAZ
Lordy vs Nom
Nom vs Treetz
Nom vs Panda
Nom vs NoLife
Nom vs CircleDC
CircleDC vs Panda
NoLife vs Panda

Singles!

Round 1:

Maestro vs Juushichi

Winner's R1:

Juushichi vs Super

Winner's R2:

Lordy vs Jawsome

Winner's R3:

Super vs Carls

Winner's Semis:

Anther vs Lordy
LOE1 vs Super

Winner's Finals:

Anther vs LOE1

Loser's Quarters:

Lordy vs Carls
Identity Crisis vs Super

Loser's Semis:

Carls vs Super

Loser's Finals:

LOE1 vs Carls

Grand Finals:

Anther vs LOE1

Last edited:

JTsm

Smash Master
5: 2ndwinds+varigo - You guys gave us the boot. I'll deff try better next time. GGs.
7: Xatic+GSN|WubS - I felt we had a chance, but the work we put in was meh. lol. GGs.
13: Dan+Kevin - I can see you guys getting hella better in the future. GG's.

----------------
1: LOE1 ($65) :warioc: - Congratz, but I was hoping Zino was here. :denzel:
2: Stewy ($20) :popo: - Thanks for coming by. Didn't think you would come tbh. lol
3: Ksev ($10) :snake: - Still a Snake main (Flex).
4: Zyth :metaknight::dk2:- PR'd for sure :denzel:
5: Nom :falco:- Aw snap. Wished I would have seen your match with Ori. The hype was real.
5: Ori_bro :olimar: - Thanks for helping out. Lucky EMU had them powerstrips/extension cords. >:3
7: Carls :fox:7: Willy Stroker :039: : You guys still play brawl??? #____#
9: Hands:falcon::falcon::falcon:(Xatic) :falconmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee: - In all seriousness, I was really reluctant to allow this to happen. LOL

-----------------
1: Anther ($254) :025: - That pikachu rep <3 Good stuff man for repping not only MI, but Ypsi ;D I'll try to rep better next time. lol
2: LOE1 ($116):wario: - Damn son. Props to your performance.
3: Carls ($75):wario: - GG's to our set. You really just went in. lol I'll definitely be studying for sure.
4: Solharath ($45) :sonic::metaknight: - I know you're better man. You got this.
5: Lordy ($20) :ike::falconmelee: - I wanted to give advice for Carls, but I wasn't sure if I would do more harm then good. lol. I would say like instead of grabbing near the edge, but ftilt since he was at high%.
5: Identity Crisis ($20):zerosuitsamus: - Holy crap. Didn't expect this, but good ****. I'll deff will keep an eye on you.
7: Willy Stroker :jigglypuff::lucas:- I'm glad you guys came and helping out in the event. I want to see your Lucas eventually.
7: Tbird :falconmelee: - Lordy wasn't joking. You really got better. Seeing a CF in top 8 is always nice.
9: Tutu:sheik: - Good to see you again. I knew I was going to lose, but I wanted to see what my Mewtwo could do seriously. lol. GG's.
9: Red:diddy:- I wish I could play you. Your diddy seems pretty good.
9: Zyth:sheik::dk2::roypm: - Glad I didn't face you in bracket for once. lolol. Thanks for coming by.
9: Jawsome :squirtle: - Good stuff for beating Juu. I wanna play you sometime.
13: Monte :ness2: - Good to see a ness main.
13: Xatic:marth::roypm::fox: - Thanks for helping out. Dat marf tho. >> lol GG's.
13: GSN | WubS :yoshi2::fox: - I'm glad you were able to come. It was fun chilling with you.
13: DRB | Juushichi :gw: - I'm glad you came also. It's good talking to you. Thanks for helping out as well. I would deff try to come to OH tourneys more.
17: Treetz :marth::falco: - Good to see you and Alex again. we should deff play some friendlies sometime.
17: Flan :snake: - GG in our MM. It's good to see you.
17: JTsm :snake: - meow.
17: Nom :ivysaur:- I apologize for the terrible seeding.
17: Maestro :gw: - Good to see you man.
17: Robjoe :006: - Damn I got bopped. lol. I'll get you next time. GG.

4: DeepVoiceGuy - It was nice seeing you again.
4: Ori_bro - GG's man. Ganon really owns Skyloft. lol.
5: Varigo - Deff wanted to play some friendlies with you. Maybe next time.
6: Hands - GG's in our pool.

Last edited:

LOE1

Smash Lord
I guess its time for meh shoutouts...

LOE1's Legendary Shoutouts!

Brawl
1: LOE1 ($65) :warioc: - why ya gotta use mk and not stick to your main :/
2: Stewy ($20) :popo:- Most intense set we have had. That game 2 of winners finals was so stressful lol. Sorry i had to use mk, i dont like using him rly.
3: Ksev ($10) :snake:- The sd's were strong lmao. Ggs as usual.
4: Zyth :metaknight::dk2:- WHO LET ZYTH GET 4TH?
5: Nom :falco: - oh yea...you did lmao. Nice job beating ori though!
5: Ori_bro :olimar: sooo when are ya gonna start playing this game again lol.
7: Carls :fox:- Didnt play ya this time :|
7: Willy Stroker :039: - colten plz
9: Hands:falcon::falcon::falcon:(Xatic) :falconmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee: - good thing we didnt play...that falcon woulda bopped me :denzel:
9: DeepVoiceGuy - nice to see ya again, come out here more!
9: QD :lucario: - jiggs is hard at first, but once you learn her its easy. see you next tourney!
9: Iceman:marth:- Riceman tho
13: Sup :rob:- WASSUP

17: DiddyMaster420 - fun games lmao, had fun with the hype :p.

Project M

1: Anther ($254) :025:- One of these days i'll beat you. our set was closer than i expected. Be ready next time :)
2: LOE1 ($116):wario:- im pretty satisfied :)
3: Carls ($75):wario:- Yoo carls, nice seeing you again. Ive actually been practicing dis game, and this is how i play when i do lol. I wish i could have some of your combo's though lol. cant wait to play ya again.
4: Solharath ($45) :sonic: :metaknight:- Our set...so scary. I hope to keep having close sets with ya man. This is gonna be a fun rivalry...
5: Lordy ($20) :ike::falconmelee:- Fun seeing you again, wonder when you'll have ur shot at revenge on me since PWN lol.
5: Identity Crisis ($20):zerosuitsamus:- Nice job on 5th man, tearing up the losers bracket. Ur rly improving.
7: Willy Stroker :jigglypuff::lucas:- Too bad that wario ***** puff lol...but i am pretty scared of lucas :|
7: Tbird :falconmelee:- fun teaming with you, we just didnt have much synergy. Still we managed to get 4th!
9: Tutu:sheik: - Boy do you even play pm lol. Thanks for ditching me in teams though :|
9: Red:diddy:- i havent played ya yet, but that day will comee
9: Zyth:sheik::dk2::roypm:Stop doing good so i can make fun of you
9: Jawsome :squirtle: - wonder when im gonna play ya. i havent played a good squirtle yet.
13: Monte :ness2: - Our set in pools was pretty damn close! rly good ness, hope to see you again.
13: Xatic:marth::roypm::fox: - Loses to a random, uses marth, gets 13th lol.
13: GSN | WubS :yoshi2::fox:- Fun bracket set we had, and im glad im still gonna see ya when you stream, ur stiill my favorite yoshi :).
13: DRB | Juushichi :gw: - Dodged a bullet by not playing you lol.
17: Flan :snake:- Fun pools set, i was hoping to time you out but you killed urself :(.
17: JTsm :snake:- Yooo thanks for hosting this event, i had alot of fun! SPAU4 tho
17: Nom :ivysaur:- just a bad day is all, you'll be back stronger :p/
17: Maestro :gw: - Hype making it out of poolz tho.
Shoutouts to my thumb still being blistered from mashing :|
Shoutouts to BDubs
Shoutouts to my controller breaking in the middle of the tourney :|
Shoutouts to JTSM for another successful event
Shoutouts to the yoshi pillow and mario hat
Shoutouts to :wario:

Really fun tourney, i'll be back for the next one for sure!

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
1: Anther ($254) :025: - I screwed up and we didn't meet in bracket. Good stuff with the Pikachu rep, I gotta practice up and keep myself sharper.
2: LOE1 ($116):wario: - You know what happened. Solid stuff keeping your head on straight for your match with Carls after your match with Anther.
3: Carls ($75):wario: - Solid victory in Loser's. Taught me that I need to work on my tournament endurance. That last stock was all you man.
4: Solharath ($45) :sonic: :metaknight: - Get a hold of yourself. SDs like that are not how you impress anyone. Laughing at the MK next to my name - Those Falcon matchup johns.
5: Lordy ($20) :ike::falconmelee: - We need to get you ready for Wario. Or hey, you're moving to East MI after the summer, you'll have LOE1 all to yourself then. Carls isn't gonna know what hit him.
5: Identity Crisis ($20):zerosuitsamus: - Solid performance, but work on your neutral game!
7. Soul Pech - I was literally going, "Who is Willy Stroker, and how did he get so far in Bracket with Jiggs?" And then I remembered you're the only one that exists.
7: Tbird :falconmelee: - Really impressed where your Falcon is going. The fact I have to go MK to solidify my lead speaks volumes of how well you can play when you're on point.
9: Tutu:sheik: - Yo, that short hair tho!? Great seeing you again, it's cool to see you still repping Sheik.
9: Red:diddy:- This man hasn't gone to an East MI tourney since Phoenix Saga, and then outplaces the majority of East MI in their own space. That's... bananas.
9: Zyth:sheik::dk2::roypm: - It's amusing to see how much people underplay your skill, and then you outplace them all. Solid work.
9: Jawsome :squirtle: - Best Squirtle in the Midwest? I know you're salty about the turtle, but I think you're only just beginning to unlock the secrets of the shell.
13: Monte :ness2: - Hype recording setup. Good stuff stuffing my secondary! Wondering if we'll see those friendlies online...
13: Xatic:marth::roypm::fox: - who do you even play
13: GSN | WubS :yoshi2::fox: - Amused that you have a Fox running around. I mean, I know it's basically a free stock on a stick, but you wear a Yoshi costume. You're a scaly not a furry.
13: DRB | Juushichi :gw: - Good stuff seeing you again, Juu. I see you have a GnW next to your name, but I seem to recall a Sheik in bracket.
17: Flan :snake:- The Snake is real! I hope you start practicing again for real, you can't let JTsm leave you in the dust!
17: JTsm :snake:- Speaking of, the TO himself. Solid event, even if we didn't get to play crews. You gotta do Crews first, get that salt flowing!
17: Nom :ivysaur:- Massively sorry about not being able to coach you in bracket, but I was usually pretty busy with my own matches. I really wanted to help out your Ivysaur more.
17: Maestro :gw: - Good stuff, Musicman. You've come a lot further along than the first time I ever played you.
17: Robjoe :006: - Man, talk about bracket screwed. Lost to 3rd and 5th and took 17th. That just isn't right.
17: 2ndwinds :fox::marth:- Good stuff making it so far in teams. You certainly made Lordy and I fight for our set. I'll make sure not to underestimate you guys again.

----cutoffs----
4: Sorry - Not sorry.
4: NoLife - Shame about the pools announcement. You're gonna have to practice up and come back with a vengeance. Let's see some Ken Combos.
4: Ori_bro - That pools announcement, a darn shame you didn't get to see bracket. Great seeing you again, though.
4. Paper - Good work in pools, everyone kept telling me that I needed to look out for you, and I could see why. Don't let our matches get you down, man, just keep playing and rocking that GREP shirt!

Additional Shoutouts
Shoutouts to Wendy's being on the first floor. Frosty too strong.
Shoutouts to no cell-phone reception, leaving me panicking for housing when I realized my texts weren't reaching their destination.
Shoutouts to making up our own parking spots.
Shoutouts to Zack and Benji calling me out in chat.
Shoutouts to double SDs
Shoutouts to Misa for proving to be a much stronger teammate than Identity Crisis!

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
SOULPECH'S **** WARIO SHOUTOUTS:
Look at this man:

The Stalin of PM

Onto the REAL Shoutouts:

Brawl
1: LOE1 ($65) :warioc: - Brawl Wario i'm Cool with.
2: Stewy ($20) :popo: - Nice seeing you again.
3: Ksev ($10) :snake: - Always fun seeing you. Yay for Momentum cancelling :3
4: Zyth :metaknight::dk2: - I can't believe you got 4th. Collusion Obviously.
5: Nom :falco: - Good **** on getting 5th and beating Ori
5: Ori_bro :olimar:- Always fun seeing you :3
7: Carls :fox: - Yay for not playing Brawl and can still place well.
7: Willy Stroker :039: - Someone other than me using jiggs? O.o
9: Hands:falcon::falcon::falcon:(Xatic) :falconmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee: :denzel::denzel::denzel: Glad to see you.
9: QD :lucario: - You need to SDI up and away from the direction I'm dair'ing you. gg
9: Iceman:marth:- Nice seeing you.
13: HyperCrasher:luigi:- GGs to our set. I really hate fighting Luigi :l

Project M
1: Anther ($254) :025: - Grats on getting 1st. Sucks I didn't get to play you :(
2: LOE1 ($116):wario: - You're a ****head :l. I'll beat you next time.
3: Carls ($75):wario: - You're also a ****head. Thanks for teaming w/ me though <3
4: Solharath ($45) :sonic: :metaknight: - You and I lost to the exact same people. **** Wario.
5: Lordy ($20) :ike::falconmelee: -Grats on your placing. I would have played you in that MM but I was tired :(
5: Identity Crisis ($20):zerosuitsamus: - Good **** on getting 5th.
7: Willy Stroker :jigglypuff::lucas: - Seriously, who the **** are you?!
7: Tbird :falconmelee: - Good doubles set.
9: Tutu:sheik: - Good set and enjoyed the pizza <3
9: Red:diddy: - I played you 3 times :/. GGs in our sets regardless
9: Zyth:sheik::dk2::roypm: - GGs in our set.
9: Jawsome :squirtle: - Man, you take out Juu and almost beat me and Carls. Man Squirtle is annoying lol.
13: Monte :ness2: - GJ are your replacement for your first tourney. Can't wait to see you grow <3
13: Xatic:marth::roypm::fox: - Old man hands are catching up to you ..
13: GSN | WubS :yoshi2::fox: - Always a pleasure seeing you. I wish you could come to Columbus more :3
13: DRB | Juushichi :gw: - Man dude. You're so far lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :/
17: JTsm :snake: - Great tourney! Will definitely support any tourney you host :3
17: Nom :ivysaur: - You're also low too...
17: Maestro :gw: - Glad to see you out :3

4: CreateDC - PUFF 4 LYFE

Shoutouts to BDubs like always
Shoutouts to Pz0 for be a chill guy and hilarious man
Shoutouts to Final Round
Shoutouts to Cold Stone

Anti-Shoutouts to 3 hour drive at night
Anti-Shoutouts to Carls for falling asleep in the front for the majority of the ride, then complains about being tired when he is at Kyle's house :l
Anti-Shoutouts to Stupid ***** for not knowing how to turn left when there's a left turn arrow in the left turn lane.
Anti-Shoutouts to MOTHER ****ING WARIO :wario: :warioc::wario: :wario: :warioc::wario::wario: :warioc::wario::wario: :warioc::wario:

We out.

Last edited:

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
This was a really PINGAS tourney. I had a lot a PINGAS. And my PINGAS seems to be improving. 10/10 would PINGAS again.

Top Bottom