• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's Side B from ledge freezes the game

cisyphus

Smash Ace
So I'm running 3.5 homebrew and booting through USB Loader GX, and occasionally, I'll ledgedrop side-b (tranquilizer) on stage and the game will lock (with that lovely cacophony of tones to boot). The most recent occasion could help: I was playing a Lv9 Samus on Smashville and did this maneuver and at the same time Samus shot a homing missile. Neither projectile made contact with anything, nor did Snake land on stage. The game froze shortly thereafter.

cisyphus

Smash Ace
It happens in rather odd circumstances, but it's definitely a recurring problem that happens in multiple variations. I'd have to sit down with someone to replicate it.

cisyphus

Smash Ace
I got my build from the release day and I've added music. That was more of a "give me a chance to actually be able to test this out." It seems to depend on multiple factors, some of which require a second pair of hands. Throwing it out there to maybe see if anyone else has this happen as well.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

I'm just trying to help pinpoint it before i try and reproduce. =)

Suggest you try with a clean build to reproduce it.
Call it Intermittent and Unconfirmed on Default build for now.

Top Bottom