• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake's Grenades

Shinryuenjin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shinryuenjin
When using Snake's grenades, you cannot throw them with the b button. When you attempt to throw them, it just falls to the ground.

Is this intentional? If so, its pretty dumb. I hope its a bug.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I think you pressed b, dropped the grenade with the shield button, picked it up, and pressed b. Am I right? If so, I don't think this is a bug, it happens in brawl if you spawn a grenade when another grenade is in your hand.

Shinryuenjin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shinryuenjin
I think you pressed b, dropped the grenade with the shield button, picked it up, and pressed b. Am I right? If so, I don't think this is a bug, it happens in brawl if you spawn a grenade when another grenade is in your hand.

Nope.

You press b to pull out the grenade, and then release it to throw it in both Brawl and Project M. In Project M 2.6, when I attempt to use Snake's grenades as I would in Brawl or Project M 2.5b, the grenade just falls to the ground and blows up shortly afterward.

To reiterate, this only occurs in version 2.6. Re-installations have no effect and I'm certain I'm performing grenade tossing correctly considering I can toss them fine in both normal Brawl and Project M version 2.5b.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Oh, that's awkward. Maybe you're using a different model or a texture, not sure if it affects it though

Darkgun

Smash Journeyman
From what I understand, most issues (though I generally only hear this solution for cosmetic faults) seem to be solved by reformatting your SD card and putting a fresh copy of PM on it.

Also, this bug could be version dependent, so it might not hurt to clarify which version of Project M you are using (that is to say Hackless, Homebrew, or Riivolution, and then if it is the WiFi-Safe or Full Set version).

I'm not going to even try to hide the fact that I know next to nothing about troubleshooting problems like this. Just restating what I've read.

Top Bottom