• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake suddenly at 999%

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Okay, so sadly I'm not really sure what caused this. Here was what was happening when it occurred though--

We were doing 1v1, Lucas vs. Snake, on Smashville. I believe that Snake was either doing something with his C4 or pulling out a grenade. I'm pretty sure I grabbed with Lucas and Snake's percent went to 999% instantly. I have no idea why this would occur.

My guess is that for some reason damage was dealt many, many times from a grenade, C4, or something else all in a very short period of time. Perhaps a hitbox was created 1000 times in one spot or something. There was no knockback from whatever it was however.

I was playing with friends and we didn't spend more than a minute trying to recreate the glitch before giving up, but it was definitely weird.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Are replays working properly now? I couldn't get them to work in 2.1 and I didn't even think about trying it in 2.5. In 2.1 replays the characters would always perform actions much different from the actual match, typically walking around and attacking the air, then eventually SDing a bunch of times.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It is a minimal problem if it can't be replicated easily haha, but it is still a glitch. I was playing with gk so I can confirm it. It had something to do with Lucas grabbing snake

:phone:

Revven

FrankerZ
Sounds similar to something we saw a long time ago, again when Lucas was involved. It's doubtful it'll be fixed in any short timeframe but maybe in the future.

Thanks for reporting anyway. :)

Top Bottom