• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Kirby

WisePitfighter

Smash Rookie
I apoligise is this has already been asked, but does anyone have a picture/concept art of Kirby with Snakes power?

Or any information regarding it? I am trying to make a sig, but I doubt the render I am looking for exists.

WisePitfighter

Smash Rookie
There hasn't been any art or screenies of him like that right now.

****. Oh well.
*Decides on a new render*

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Don't worry friends, I just got a new picture of how Snake Kirby will look like in the game. According to my sources, he'll look EXACTLY like this in the game.

Can't wait to play as him...

Seems to make the most sense on how he will look like, I'd also like to see him with a beard and mustache too.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Well considering Sakurai's comment on the matter, HE probably doesn't know what it'll look like yet. But I'd bet on a bandana and stubble. Maybe a mullet.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
d*** you ... and Zodiak-Lucien, you make my picture look even worse than it really is! XD

Seriously though, I like your concepts a lot and they both look like they could be in the game(not as much as mine though XD)

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
d*** you ... and Zodiak-Lucien, you make my picture look even worse than it really is! XD

Seriously though, I like your concepts a lot and they both look like they could be in the game(not as much as mine though XD)
thanks for the complements, and there's no way I can match your superior paint skills.

monkey and co.

Smash Apprentice
lol this is pretty funny. anyways. what about kirby's skill? better not be hiding in a crate.... that would OWN! actually according to Sakurai snake is gonna have explosives so snake kirby is probably gonna throw stuff at people's face... hehe....

AkiraKojima

Smash Rookie
dotdotdot! said:
No! no! It's not mine. I found it on an imageboard, by an artist named "Rings."
eh heh heh... sorry dotdotdot. I just made an account, but your name was still logged on because you used the forums on my computer and i didn't notice. Anyway, sorry for the freak out. i'll check my cookies from now on. :urg:

I forgot to mentioned this, but that pic was drawn by a friend of mine. Not made by me or dotdotdot. My friend's name is Rob, but i don't know his pen name.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Marshigio said:
Don't worry friends, I just got a new picture of how Snake Kirby will look like in the game. According to my sources, he'll look EXACTLY like this in the game.

Seems to make the most sense on how he will look like, I'd also like to see him with a beard and mustache too.
HAHAHAHAHA sweeet!

RDK

Smash Hero
:chuckle:

LOL, Marshigio--you are a genius.

***** out of ***** stars. Fabricioso!

icymatt

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:

Beard...or did he just spill his chocolate milk(look at his expression)?

U-DECIDE!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
he wil probably have the bandanna thingy with the hair and probably the smae facial hair as snake

btw awesome pic of dotdotdot! ! i wish could draw like that : (

saberhof

Smash Master
Marshigio said:

hey tahts pretty kick ahss...lol hahaha

RDK

Smash Hero
Having Kirby hide in a crate after swallowing Snake's abilities would be awesome. LOL! It'l never happen, though.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
AkiraKojima said:
eh heh heh... sorry dotdotdot. I just made an account, but your name was still logged on because you used the forums on my computer and i didn't notice. Anyway, sorry for the freak out. i'll check my cookies from now on. :urg:

I forgot to mentioned this, but that pic was drawn by a friend of mine. Not made by me or dotdotdot. My friend's name is Rob, but i don't know his pen name.
I wondered why I didn't remember posting that picture.

he wil probably have the bandanna thingy with the hair and probably the smae facial hair as snake

btw awesome pic of dotdotdot! ! i wish could draw like that : (
It's not mine! I didn't draw it or post it. AkiraKojima posted it and a guy named Rob drew it.

Top Bottom