• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake down b VS. Zelda/Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave

Smash Rookie
Now i'm not entirely sure this is a bug and it probably was in brawl but i do have to express my concern for this interaction. If snake gets a c4 planted on Zelda/Sheik she can transform into her other counterpart and the c4 will then fall off. I'm sure the PMBR is already aware of this. Please fix this interaction, it has been around for as long as I have been playing. Its just not rewarding to use c4 on Sheik/Zelda just to have her magically have it harmlessly fall off.
Thank you guys for making this game that I love so much <3

4tlas

Smash Lord
Now i'm not entirely sure this is a bug and it probably was in brawl but i do have to express my concern for this interaction. If snake gets a c4 planted on Zelda/Sheik she can transform into her other counterpart and the c4 will then fall off. I'm sure the PMBR is already aware of this. Please fix this interaction, it has been around for as long as I have been playing. Its just not rewarding to use c4 on Sheik/Zelda just to have her magically have it harmlessly fall off.
Thank you guys for making this game that I love so much <3
Aside from removing Transform (or maybe having C4 auto-detonate when she starts to Transform...somehow), there is not much they can do about this. As a Sheilda player with a training partner that mains Snake, I recommend you either find other punishes on Zelda, explode the C4 early, explode it before she disappears during Transform, keep the pressure on so she can't safely Transform, or explode it during the combo in which you set it. It sucks that this one particular matchup has this weird interaction, but it can be played around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom