• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
So is anyone willing to house some people from Pa/Oh?

if not, could someone point me in the direction of some cheaper hotels?
Keep me updated. If you find a hotel, just call me up and I have 2-3 people who will split costs with you and whoever you are bringing, equaling super cheapness and melee all around =]

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Kels is going to be like pew pew dair shine dair pew dsmash shine pew pew dair and then M2K, Mang0, Hungrybox, and whomever else is going to be like DAYUMMMMMM. Then I'm going to eliminate them all the way through losers bracket and be like "MIDWESTTTTT" and beat Kels and then go to Fat Sandwich Company. They'll probably be closed by then but I still plan on going.

Seriously though guys, ban Pokefloats because Kels is pro on that stage. At TTR(yeah, you probably don't know what this is lol), we're descending to where Venusaur is coming in from the right and we're going down on...Snorlax I think? And I try to jump onto Venusaur, Kels proceeds to shine me back onto Snorlax who is going underneath Venusaur now and is disappearing, and Kels is just spamming C-stick on Snorlax's head, and every smash attack connected and let to me getting killed =( Best I can describe such a scenario at 2 in the morning T_T

darkatma

Smash Hero
kels if I beat you I'll be like YEAHHHHH WC PRIDEEEE!!!!

but if you beat M2k, mango, hbox, or jman, I'll be like YEAHHHHH KELS IS ****ING BEAST AND MW IS AMAZING

and since I won't beat you, I just haveta hope for the latter for any sort of regional pride :p

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
IDK why, but this just flooded me with MW pride.

You have my...peefpeef.
***** u gae

And my gay. I mean sword
***** you gae..o wait you already know it

kels if I beat you I'll be like YEAHHHHH WC PRIDEEEE!!!!

but if you beat M2k, mango, hbox, or jman, I'll be like YEAHHHHH KELS IS ****ING BEAST AND MW IS AMAZING

and since I won't beat you, I just haveta hope for the latter for any sort of regional pride :p
and scrubs will be like meteorrr smashhhh, and youll be like **** YOU walltech and WARLOCK PUNCH.

Kels, get top 3 plz.

Kels88

Smash Lord
Last SMYM the only people that placed above me were Mango, J-Man, and M2K. I just think I've taken all the losing I can take. If I don't make top 3 at SMYM I never want to play this game again.

Quick edit: Maybe not ever again, but i'm taking a short break from it.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
i believe falco would work better against m2k,....jman he might be able to beat with fox....mango it doesnt matter at all
You are right, good sir. Kels is beating Mango with whoever he wants!

We probably should form some Midwest super team to conspire against the coastal players (in terms of strategy) for late round bracket sets. M2K is living in Ohio, so idk how we should handle that.....

FluiD

Smash Apprentice
Last SMYM the only people that placed above me were Mango, J-Man, and M2K. I just think I've taken all the losing I can take. If I don't make top 3 at SMYM I never want to play this game again.

Quick edit: Maybe not ever again, but i'm taking a short break from it.
LOL, kels has had enough losing didn't you just win the last two tourney's? Kels you are one funny man.

However we do need someone from MW to start something.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
We probably should form some Midwest super team to conspire against the coastal players (in terms of strategy) for late round bracket sets. M2K is living in Ohio, so idk how we should handle that.....
you mean like one of the many midwest alchoholics takes mango out on the town the night before and rig the brackets so he faces one of our many gannon mains, and someone ****s with Jmann's alarm?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
ooh, just realized, I need a teamate, anyone wanna team with a mad cute pika or mad gay puff? I'd prefer a fox/shiek/falcon that I can play support for, but anything will prolly do.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
you mean like one of the many midwest alchoholics takes mango out on the town the night before and rig the brackets so he faces one of our many gannon mains, and someone ****s with Jmann's alarm?
^^^ lol
10char

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Way to go Durian.

I fixed it. Is everything else up to date? I should read it myself... maybe later.

ORLY

Smash Master
Man this is lookin' pretty hype!

Teczero, don't back out now! We're gonna carpool! Carpoooooool!

also: yeah midwest pride! goooo chris!

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Quit posting junk everybody :\

and BunBun, if you need to resubscribe, go to the top of a page, click on 'Thread Tools' and then click on the 'Subscribe to this Thread' option on the drop-down menu. (saves time)

*HYPE for Midwest players, Kels to win... 2 MW players in top 3*

Dart

Smash Lord
Quit posting junk everybody :\

and BunBun, if you need to resubscribe, go to the top of a page, click on 'Thread Tools' and then click on the 'Subscribe to this Thread' option on the drop-down menu. (saves time)

*HYPE for Midwest players, DART to win... 2 MW players in top 3*
fixed your post mang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom