• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 10 Results/Shoutouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhese

Smash Master
shout outs
JMAN - back air -> back air ->back air........... you know
MaNg0 - cool meeting you dude, good **** winning dude, and thx for destroying me in pools =)
M2K - your sheik is scary good in doubles, i couldnt beleive you made it back after i shine spiked you
Scar - fun talking with you dude, and good **** in doubles
Cykofox - thx for the complement, fun playing you
vro - sorry we never played
darkrain - i watched your falcon, and **** dude, thats prolly the best tech chasing ive ever seen
Drephen - your still too good, thx for the friendlies
eveyone else (i played/met) - im sorry i didnt give shout outs to you, not because i dont remember you, but because im tired and, didnt get some of your names, good games

yah, im prolly bringing back the ganon, its kind of ironic because jab 1 made me quit ganon, but smym10 makes me wanna play him again (2 only big tourneys)

Myztek

Smash Ace
I had an awesome time at this tournament.

I wish I would have done a little better in brackets, but oh well. There's always more tournaments.

And I agree with Chad, I had more fun at this than at Genesis. I just wish it had lasted longer.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
wayne - good seeing you, good job froing scar in the brackets, ur the man

vro - wow u ***** this tournament, stop being so good with all your chars and your falcon is too good! i cant wait for lolla, we need to meet up

the roy - way to lose to the wayne, but ur still hella good and destroyed me in friendlies, keep it fresh

rat - good to see you, sucks we didnt play

drephen - nice to meet you, you almost had kels

big d - ur the man

sveet - good to see you and ggz

quik - fun friendlies in the beginning, gj beating juke. your fun to play/chill with

dope - nice to meet you, your real chill and your falco walking style will always be the best

wattyman - funny guy

big r - another funny guy

spaceballs - ur set with matt r was amazing, i thought you were gonna win...you were like 150% on YS. As cosmo says "Spaceballs is the most fun player to watch", so true!

zicore - i really enjoyed talking to you, too bad we didn't play at all, your really cool

ray chun - **** i got fronzled by john, its ur fault for not talking enough ****...we should have played our games are always hysterical

m2k - u r pretty good at edgeguarding LOL, why did you lose to mangoz

jman - fun friendly where you beat me with all backairs, ur cool we should chill next time

damian - good chillin with u, hopefully ill still see you around son

john - u only beat me cuz i cant DI upthrows but no JOHNS, good job

phat - our pools matches were intense and lol at captain rage

kels - wow your getting so good, took m2k down to last stock in fox ditto...way to run a train on the midwest top players..."king kels" as ray chun said haha

hondafoo - your name is hysterical for some reason, and good job with our close set.

nes noob - ur insane at this game, good ****, good to see you as well

darkrain - still best falcon

meneks - ur the bomb, thanks for hanging out and chillin

tomacawk - **** we suck, ur the **** tho

purdue ppl - are cool

champaign - good ****

aob - you rock and are an amazing TO, midwest will miss you. good luck finding a job and whatnot

cunning - you suck

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
I just want to say to everyone about who heard the crashing of a gamecube on the floor I'm truly sorry for my outburst that was very foolish and childish. Those of you with hand injuries I'm sure you can understand it's very frustrating when you attempt to do somethin and it doesn't come out the way you wanted it to. It won't happen again though I promise I think I may have scared some people especially since my shirt was off lol, don't worry I'm as harmful as a gerbil. Anyways shoutouts:

mundugu - You're the one I kinda flipped out on and I'm sincerely sorry, but it wasn't because of you. If I had played as bad as I did with chad or jman I would have done the same exact thing. Your fox is good though so props. The next time we play though everythings gonna be spot on for the most part and it's gonna be a lot harder to play me =P

nes n00b and bun bun - fun matches in pools if me and ripple team again and we play you be ready to be wrecked lol =P

dmac/ihavespaceballs - I'm glad we took a match off you guys that was definitely tough those were definitely fun games though and nice on gettin 5th.

to everyone else I played in team pools ggs

jman - Didn't mean to scare you little man you're tech is fresh, nice, and consistent. Mine used to be that way till I started developing this hand injury but your falcos definitely good if you use him again though he's gonna be in a world of hurt when we meet again ;).

chad - Way to take a match off jman with Pikachu lol!! Your Pika's hella good but you're not gonna four stock me again I promise you that :demon: lol.

To the others I played in pools ggs

Myztek - I think I was kinda bein a bad sport when I was playin you and I apologize for that I was kinda playin bad against you, not like I would won anyways but it was close though lol. But the same with mundugu be ready the next time we play again lol, good friendies matches too your Falcos good man keep that **** up

Drephen - too good man. I need to work on my sheik game so I can beat you next time but kels did it for me this time lol. I had fun playin you man although you kinda jacked me I feel I did alright for a little bit then I just got nervous against you so that was my ultimate downfall.

Dave/Ray Chun/Dan/Henrik - Glad you guys came out because I got to see you fools again I wish we got to play more I love playin with you asian guys lol. Dan you in particular **** Street Fighter, you need to continue playin Melee lol.

Anthony - Congrats on makin it out of pools homie I had no idea you did lol I think I played you in teams pools as well but I can't remember lol either way good **** man you're definitely gettin better

Studly/Legion - Good stuff on makin it out to the tourney I'm glad you enjoyed the tourney atmosphere that is Melee you guys will get better just keep playin.

Ripple - Thanks for teaming with me, if we team again I promise I won't **** it up for us you're a good teammate and I was just messin up hardcore at times but yeah good job makin it out of pools I really hope you aren't quitting like I've heard =(.

Luke - WE DIDN'T PLAY AGAIN WTF LOL!! Sooo dumb xD that's the first thing we need to do when we get to a tourney is play one another =P. Sorry you didn't make it out of pools man, better luck next time I'm sure you will definitely.

Dave/Josh - Hey josh I'm glad your mom took us although it was weird when she came in those few times sorry to bust you out like that haha =P. But yeah you guys are definitely gettin better I'm noticin it a lot in Josh so Dave that means you need to step your game up. YOu already have the technical ability to do **** you just need to follow through and think A LOT more about stuff rather than try to waveland or stuff like that all the time. Worry about that type of **** when you actually get decent. Not to sound like an ******* but it's true. But yeah both of you guys are gettin better each time we play. I'll see you guys sometime during the week though lol =P.

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry I'm kinda in a rush to workout and go to work so yeah I'll stay posted on this thread lolz.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
So I just sent the commentary by me, Sliq, and some BigR/Watty/Drephen to Pyroty earlier today. He is quick so videos will probably be up soon =]

Sliq

Smash Master
I wanted to watch grands... But it was so hot inside I needed air. lawl. I would like to see some of those finals matches, too.

Sliq - I know I came out of nowhere asking if you had family in Louisiana... But dammit man, you look so much like the guy, I had to know if you were related.

I'm still friggin syked off of the weekend. I'm just satisfied with how I played in pools. Singles, at least. Doubles totally blew.
Pics or it didn't happen.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Awesome tournament, awesome times.

Massive thanks to AOB for his work, and to everyone else for coming. It was a blast.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol At Bunbun's sig.. Mango pulling out the warrior? Impossible!

Also good **** guys, I guess Kels is someone to look out for, I'll be wary. =P

Edit: Scar and M2k 3rd.. M2k won't team with you ever again! lol.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
shouts when im not at work.

i cant believe trail forgot me in his shouts :(

apparently im DONE SON. (followed by stupid trail laugh)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Big Fat Ugly(6 pounds) - 2 Rolls, 4 Cheeseburgers, Double Cheesesteak, Chicken Cheesesteak, Gyro meat, Grilled Chiecken, Bacon, Sausage, Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Fingers, Chicken Nuggets, Mac N Cheese Bites, Fried Mushrooms, Jalapeno Poppers, Pizza Bites, Onion Rings, Hash Browns, Mini Corndogs, American Cheese, Mayo, Kethup Poppers, Pizza Bites, Onion Rings, Hash Browns, Kethcup, French Fries.

BunBun

Smash Master
You....you didn't.....did you?

Something Darkrain mentioned to me: "I'm against going to Fat Sandwich on principle. Go to Potbelly's instead."

BIG C

Smash Master
Big Fat Ugly(6 pounds) - 2 Rolls, 4 Cheeseburgers, Double Cheesesteak, Chicken Cheesesteak, Gyro meat, Grilled Chiecken, Bacon, Sausage, Mozzarella Sticks, Chicken Fingers, Chicken Nuggets, Mac N Cheese Bites, Fried Mushrooms, Jalapeno Poppers, Pizza Bites, Onion Rings, Hash Browns, Mini Corndogs, American Cheese, Mayo, Kethup Poppers, Pizza Bites, Onion Rings, Hash Browns, Kethcup, French Fries.
sounds like my kind of sandwich

studly

Smash Ace
first real turney 4 me.. god melee is ****ing crazy

And per se Andy: awesome tournament thanks for hosting

Legon: "quit messing around and knee him"... and quit waisting M2K's time

EP and Gooey: GG's... ill catch up yo you guys one of these days

An8676: thanks for the ride man... oh and sometime your telling us how you got so **** good so fast...

DippnDots: thanks for the advice man.. very cool ganon... i hope you warlocked the baby anyway

Pikachad: ****ing fun to watch man..id never seen a pika **** like that before

Samurai: thanks for the Pika tips... watching you and chad helped a lot

_kSo_

Smash Master
kso- i fcukin tree skiped the **** out of you lol
holy crap i totally forgot about that jeez that was crazzy dude. good teams matches man

LOL i'm Anthony on the boards. made it out of pools, yea!

KSO - falcon dittos at the end of the tourney was fun fun fun, teching that falcon punch made my day, though i died with a knee.
hahaha yea dude those were 222good. I look forward to playing you again next tournament.

highlight of the tournament:being powered way the **** up with kso taking turns letting m2k **** us
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I laughed so hard when i read that. omg and your friggin juice box LOLLLLL

jeez. it was fun chillin wit you. and that seriously was like the funniest sht in the world

Propz to AOB for hosting an awesome tournament and being an assertive TO. thats what you gotta do to get **** done sonnnzzz. Thanks man

Shoutties l8z

ORLY

Smash Master
Had lots of fun at this, especially being my first tourney.

BigR: No mercy, man. Your Falco is sick.

Scar: Next time I'll win your dollar!

Rat: Never had as much trouble with a Samus as yours, fella.

Darkrain: I gotta get a match in against you next go around!

Tink: You should'a gone Doc, man!

BigD: No matter what you say, I'll never get sick of Falcon dittos!

Mango: Grats on the victory, although I thought Darkrain and J-Man had it in doubles. It was close!

Thanks to Andy for hosting this. See you all next midwest tournament!

khepri

Smash Lord
I didn't play many people because I had to leave early but to those of you I did play against, it was so much fun.

cykofox: It's always fun playing with you, you've been getting so much better lately too. Keep it up.

Black Panther: I must have played you for like an hour. Good ****, fix your hand, then come back to playing smash.

Kels: Thanks for all the teams matches and for getting me some of that circuit pot money. Hope you enjoyed it.

Meneks: Sorry I left you there. Next time I see you remind me to give you back your money.

Mango: See you in Cali

Everyone else: gg

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Wow, 124? Maybe we could have expected the non-existent next SMYM to break 128.

Using these estimates for the older ones, I get 745 total attendees for the SMYM series.
10: 124
9: 112
7: 109
6: 96
5: 55
4: 76
3: 83
2: 40
1: 50

I didn't bother to look them up, but that's what I'm thinking off the top of my head.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I saw Kishprime interviewing some peeps in the back room, what was that all about?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I only recall seeing a KishPastHisPrime at the tourney, so I couldn't tell you.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Alright Super Shoutouts Time before I forget everyone's names

Lalalala
St. Louis: Eh we should've done a little better.

PikaChad: is amazing and funny, and goot shiz almost beating jman. If you had Jman would be permanently afraid of pikachus. See you guys next MW tourney! (Or in Norcal if you guys ever decide to go there again while I'm on break)

Myztek: we didn't play but you're cool too :p Place better lol

Chexr: Is too cool. Wacky *** good falco, Me and Deku had some really intense back and forth friendlies with you and Seanson. Sexy match vs IHSB, I saw that upthrow kill on pokefloats lolll. And good **** placing 7th, I'll catch up in placings to you someday!

NES Noob: NOOB you didn't lock the restroom door and I walked in on you pissing and it was traumatizing lolll. Nice job placing 5th and beating good people. If I had beaten phatgamer you would've gotten 13th though(I would've taken you down). Next time.

Gary Chu: Lol gave me a heart attack beating me in a match of sheik ditto I was like wtf. Good thing peach on mute city works against like, every sheik (except drephen's)

Speaking of Drephen
Drephen: Zomg I finally got to play my favorite sheik player loll. Loved the match where I was 100% ahead on last stock and you just go "Sorry I gotta start chaingrabbing" and then you 0-death me lolll. Playing you in bracket was good too, next time i'll know not to go peach after barely losing in sheik dittos. You'll get kels next time! (PS, stop sidestepping every single attack I throw at you =[ )

Deku: Whipped. We should've beaten m2k/scar in pools. and Jiano/Sliq in loser's. bah. Learn to DI jigg's rests. I didnt get rested a single time. Anyways I saw you do amazing things when we played Mango/G$ and M2k/Scar, so no regrets at all. Great teaming

Matt/Tom: LOL WE BEAT YOU GUYS. naw but you guys are too good. See you guys next tourney. Someone step it up and continue the SMYM series!

AoB: Thanks for hosting all these amazing tournies, and being hella strict and getting them done on time.

Phatgamer: I'll get you next time =[ truth be told I have 0 sheik ditto experience. Next time though.. Ironically I beat all the foxes falcos and marths and lost to all the sheiks I played (you and Drephen lolll)

Mango: You didnt recognize me lol =[ I was the one who suggested that zhu forfeit to pink shinobi at WCSL back in december so paul could get another shot at you loll. Yeah I miss California I wish I won tournies all the time like you so i could travel to Norcal every weekend and just take all the munnies and visit all my norcal buddies lol
I ***** like 3 of your stocks first match of teams loll.

Tink: Good **** 2006 fox beating Scar

DoH: sorry we only got to play like 1 peach ditto (haha I won so 1-0 for me :p)
Next time lol.

Sliq/Jiano: We'll get you guys next time =[

Okay just to show that I have amazing memory and a lack of stuff to do right now:
Pool Shoutouts:

Biz: Don't get discouraged from pool results, just keep trying your best and improving! good games, sorry i had to pull the most Armada like combo against you in pools lol

Mars: nice samus, although Corneria is a questionable counterpick. Although I guess you didn't know I can switch between like 6 or 7 characters easily. But yeah half the time your upB didnt even reach the fin, so watch out for that

Fluxwolf: Sorry I couldn't throw you a match man, I had to talk to Chexr for advice loll. I felt Quik the ganon really earned his slot in the bracket, because he played really well except for a few mess ups like that 2nd match vs cosmo

Quik: Really good ganon, especially since you havent been to a regional tourney as large as SMYM before. Hope you enjoyed the experience, I felt bad for playing sheik vs ganon lol the matchup is wayy in sheik's favor. Keep improving and see you next tourney!

Aw man I forgot the Jigglypuff player's name: but the 2nd match you had me really worried I almost regretted going fox lol. Good games

Cosmo: Haha I was gonna go falco dittos against you because my falco is ridiculously technical in dittos, but I was scared of the marth so I just stuck with sheik. Good games, I didn't expect to beat you at all.

Slayer: I remember first thing you did was SD on the 2nd match, sorry I should've just reset the match and restarted, but I was worried that I wouldn't win loll.. not sportmanlike much at all.

/end singles pools lol

I remember my teams pool too but I'm getting tired roflll

Salt: Nice peach it's unorthodox but still really good, especially at predicting what I would do

overall note to self:
Learn 2 Sheik ditto
and to chaingrab

great tourney

soap

Smash Hero
trail i love you, but we had to get outta there and u were face down under a table.

too many shoutouts, ill just say that i enjoyed all my matches

m2k needs to L2holdliquor

illboy, whats up with those fingernails?

midwest needs to defend the homefront next time, ****in little kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom