• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Ivysaur: So stanky. Those pores aren't for nothin'.
Dedede: Stanky, depending on how long he wants to hammer that der kirbeh.
Marth: A lovely hint of lavender and exquisite Shampoo.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ivysaur- Uh... Like flowers... For some reason, I also think he might also smell of garlic and chili powder...

King Dedede- Hard to say... Like Dedede, I wear a heavy coat alot but you really don't sweat from it unless the weather is really hot. King Dedede is kind of fat though so maybe he does sweat alot but, then again, he is royalty and probably has various ways to smell better than most people. I imagine he eats a lot too but the games really don't give much indication to what he eats besides the random food that Kirby eats... Wow, it's kind of weird that I can't imagine how one of my video game characters' smell.

Marth- Marth is probably the biggest metrosexual that Nintendo has so he probably smells unusually clean like dry cleaned linens and Herbal Essence. :laugh:

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Ivysaur I imagine smells like a freshly mowed lawn
dedede would smell strongly of fish
marth I honestly have no clue about :ohwell: lol

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Ivysaur: A venomous salad

DeDeDe: Depends on whether he likes being clean, he either smells something like a freshly bathed animal or blood.

Marth: Perfume.

Staco

Smash Champion
Ivysaur bruend wood
Dedede dont know xD
Marth hmm, like a normal man? :>

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
I see Ivysaur as smelling like dull lavender mixed with a fresh-cut-grass aroma

Dedede, being a king, probably has the latest imperial penguin cologne. His robe looks rather clean too. I would say that Dedede smells of a bubble bath.

Marth is a fighter, but one who maintains a look of royalty while fighting. I can't picture him with a manly smell. Judging by his taste in tiaras, I would say he has a light, playful cologne on. Not too musky, but not so much flowery.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Ivysaur- grassy w/ some animal smell. Pretty neutral/
Dedede- A mixture of some disgusting smells but many good smells.
Marth- Makeup and perfume.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Ivysaur smells like flora, spores, everything green. I think he smells good. Smells like nature.

Dedede: I say he is neutral. A heavy woolen smell, which is very neutral. He is a king so he handles everything else quite nicely.

MArth- A nice smell of perfume, smell good. (scary)

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
I think Ivysaur smells very well, like flowers and roses... even his toxic gases looks to smell well.

Marth... looks hygienic. I belive he normally smells just like ... a judo player? Normal. But of course, infight, he will sweat alot.

And Dedede... he's a penguiiiiiim \o\ he smells like a ... pengium! How do a penguim smells? I dunno =X
He also looks to smell like... party balls. It's neutral to good.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Decent amount of responses for Day 8. Great! Ok, Day 9 is next:

-Falco
-Link
-Samus (Power Suit)

Smell em'!

I'll be updating the thread soon.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Falco: Ew, fowl. Smells like chicken poop.

Link: Judging by the face he makes after drinking a potion, they don't smell too good on his breath. I bet the Like-Like and Redead stench really sticks to him. So he smells bad.

Samus: Also bad. You think Space Pirate guts smells good?

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Falco: Rather sharp, much like Fox. (N)
Link: Not as bad as Ike, but not as good as Marth. Somewhere between them. (S-N)
Samus: Seems to take good care of herself, and her Power Suit looks like it's in mint condition. (N-SG)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Falco: birds, lolz.

Link: I'm thinking the forest. :D You know that smell.

Samus: New computer.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I can't believe i wasted a perfect opportunity to say that Ivysaur smells like weed. Aww well i'll edit my other post.

Falco: bIrd muFFIN!

Link: Robin Hood and bomb powder...

Samus: Blood. O_o

Ark098

Smash Cadet
Falco: (SG) never sweaty, always well aired out, quite swanky for a bluejay. probably wears lynx. apparently he prefers the air.

Link: (S) smells of victory with a hint of domination, and horse.. an a quired taste.

Samus: (SG) despite wading through swamps and blowing up bosses my being eaten and laying bombs inside them, samus is a woman and thus naturally smells hot.

(i also lol'd at 'new computer' hahaha)

M.K

Level 55
Falco: Something like a greasy fast food smell. He seems to be the late worker who needs to grab quick McDonalds and rush home~

Link: Definetly, dirt. Dirt stain, and grass stains. I mean, why do you think his tunic is green?

Samus: Metal, that weird cold metal smell. You know the one I am talking about.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Falco : Uh... I dunno

Link : BLood, and gunpower, and more blood

Samus : She smells like Snake sweat.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Falco- Like a person that goes on road trips all the time. I imagine he drifts around a lot and probably doesn't bath all that often. He probably picked these habits up when he was a gang member. Besides that, he smells like a bird. :p

Link- Like Shiek but to a much stronger degree. Mostly dry leaves, metal, grass, gun powder, and probably leather.

Samus- Like powertools that have been left on for a long time. :laugh:

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Falco- like a clean bird with mega much many cologne. He is so cool he has to smell like the latest fashion.

Link- like Ike, but not that bad

Samus - Like the Chozo, very old birds. And she finds her power suits always in some dark tunnels bellow the surface. She finds them and puts them imediatly on. I think they smell old. But all in all she smells very neutral, as if she has no smell at all

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Falco: (S) Birds have never smelled all that great to me.

Link: (S) He sweats all day, lugging all that stuff around. Furthermore, he spends all his time around that horse.

Samus: (SG) She smells like your doom, and that's pretty fragrant thing.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
Falco (SG/N) - Falco is a sharp lookin' guy even more so than Fox. He acts like a human, lives like a human and most likely would take showers like a human. I don't hear much about smelly birds. He's a pilot and he doesn't usually do anything other than fly.

Link (S/N) - As much as I love this guy, I'd have to say that he'd lean more towards stink. He's always roaming around the woods to save Zelda. This could take days, weeks even. And it wouldn't make much sense for him to simply stop for a shower. He rolls to dirt, grass, climbs trees, horse, smoke,... magic, he must be the most bloody in the game all from so many different monsters including his own. And considering that his adventures are years apart, he can't be that bad. Also his hair is always perfect. I can understand Ike and Marth, they only go through formal combat, regardless they do it every day of their lives... >_>

Samus (N) - The only one I'm completely sure about. xD Machines don't usually give off a distinct smell. Underneath the suit she would most likely be really sweaty, but that has everything to do with Zamus and nothing to do with Samus. Sure she'd get hit by blood here and there but all that can just wash of in the next swamp she jumps in.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Falco: Smells like a falcon or some sort I would guess. Feathery smell too. I wouldn't know if he bathes often with those feathers though...
Link: It's probably pretty bad over all. Horse smell, bomb smell, dirt and the outdoors. A musty smell from dungeons.
Samus: While Samus also goes through worse enviorments than Link does, I'd think it's hard to say what exactly they would smell like. The armor is also pretty clean most of the time, so it's probably doesn't smell half as bad as it you'd expect.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Falco- Like a feather

Link- sweaty, dirty, horse smell, rotting blood, just overall bad.

Samus- Nothing unless metal armour has a smell to it she wouldn't smell, zamus otherwise would be sweating.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
falco: he smells like a bird (kind of bad), although he might wear some sort of cologne as well
link: blood, sweat, dirt, horse poop... all that good stuff XD
samus: nothing

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Falco - He's a bird, what do you think?
Link - In all my years of playing his games, I haven't seen him bathe once, except when he swims in nasty water. Seriously, clean your clothes.
Samus - Stainless steel armor anyone?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Falco - Like an old birdcage.
Link - The wild outdoors. Could be bad, could be pretty neutral.
Samus - Like a big industrial factory.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Before closing the day, I think:

-Falco: Looks as sharp as Fox and surely cares for his cleanliness. Probably even wears a fresh cologne. But, like Fox, a funny smell of animal is inevitable. (N)

-Link: As much as we love the guy, he must really stink! Sweat, wilderness, blood, stench of dungeons and corpses, etc. Pretty bad. (S)

-Samus: Her suit is made out of thin, fine metal and other rich components. Although it gets pretty dirty, it seems to clean by itself. Smells like new and technology. (N)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Falco-I could see him wearing cologne, but that would smell pretty weird on a bird.

Link-Forest+Weird drinkable potions+Sweat=Stinky, musty, man smell

Samus-She probably has that new car smell. Lol

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Moving on to Day 10:

-Jiggly Puff
-Meta Knight
-Squirtle

Smell em'!

(Thread needs some serious editing, but it will be done soon!)

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff-Like Kirby, she probably smells like bubblegum. Except she's the balloon pokemon, so I guess her appeal would depend on whether you like the smell of latex or not. (N)

MetaKnight-I can't imagine him smelling. While wearing a mask all day would certainly make one sweat, the scent would undoubtedly be blown away by the epic wind keeping his cape in the air. (N)

Squirtle-Turtles don't smell good (or things that spend much time in the water in general) but he would easily wash himself clean with a bit of soap (and water, of course) N()

Wolfang

Smash Journeyman
Jiggles-like cotton candy
Meta Knight- What does danger smell like? Mostly neutral with a slight flame smell
Squirtle- Like a freshwater turtle, of course

majora_787

Smash Hero
Jiggly Puff smells like a baby who is so weak that can be so pathetic as to fall into a microwave so hard that it turns ts self on.

Meta Knight smells like a wee's dose of *****slap with a few extra pinches of asskick.

Squirtle smells like crackers, ad saltwater live.

Top Bottom