• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashTime: The Return of Hanky Panky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracen

Smash Cadet
I'm unsure of my work schedule. My boss has us off on Saturday. But that can change any time.
Voorhese and I will come if possible.

:phone:

GunPunch

Smash Apprentice
sry for the late notice: could anyone possibly give me a ride to this? i'm at college in Delaware, only 30 min north of the venue. i could probly get dropped off at polaris if someone from cbus could drive out and pick me up from there. also, i should be able to get a ride back (if i need it). Thanks!

also, anyone need a doubles partner? (if i end up making it to this, lol)

SoulPech

Smash Master
Showing up to the tourney anyway so that I can speak with the Venue about Brawl tournies here. I will play friendlies for melee though :3

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
For the impatient, singles results:
1. Prince Abu (Fox, Falco, Sheik, Puff, and the kitchen sink)
2. Hanky Panky (Peach)
3. paradigm (Samus)

I believe just after that was Gracen (we had a very close match for third place). Sadly I don't remember any others with sufficient confidence - further details will have to wait for Prince Abu or someone with a better memory.

Finals were extremely close - down to last game in last set. In one game Prince Abu won by timeout with a single hit in the last ten seconds or so. Videos were recorded - once they're up it should be worth a watch.

I'll give shout-outs later after my nerves settle themselves. For the time being: very good games, gentlemen.

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
I have so many shoutouts to give and also a few negative shoutouts if people want them

howd hanky panky do
Got 2nd. Beat Abu in WF 3-1, lost GF set 1 by 2-3, lost GF 2 by 2-3, too, including one match where Abu timed me out on DL with like a 5% lead, lol

WF not recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom