• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashpocalypse VIII: 10/17/09 - Results and Videos

Lovage

Smash Hero
hooooly ****

from west coast to east coast i want to say how amazing that teams set is. the most electrifying team in melee no doubt

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Cyrain- i beat your falco but you were definetly sandbagging lol give me your fox next time
Lol I was feeling super lazy at that time for some reason. And I'm trying not to play Fox much in singles for a while. Got kind of bored of him, so I'm fuxxing around with Falco for the next few months. But I'm sure we can ditto next time I see you.

@ Tec0- You stop not playing ME in friendlies, punk.
@ Swift- Yea yea, I got mildly re-inspired. Falco is too fun.
@ Scar- Thanks for housing us and hosting a tight tournament.
@ Darksaaayiiiiddee- Good **** on taking our punk ***** up there. Better luck with pools next time =(
@ Cactuar- When I come back to fox, teach me how to be good with him >_<

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Youtube is banned at my college site. :[ And I thought we were adults. *sigh*

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
1: jman - Yo play me next time, don't hide
2: Cactuar - We haven't played in forever :(
3: tope - I think I've played you once my whole smash career
4: hbk - ugh, you always **** me in tourney
5: swiftbass - yes! be ready for next time :D
5: tec0 - Let's do a $1 MM, peach vs link
7: cyrain - Good pools matches, I think I'm going to win the ditto next time :bee:
7: Scar - We "almost" played teams. Haha. Let's do it next time. No tiny tv johns
9: tag - No sleep johns next time, I'm always mad tired too :)
9: Hax$$ - Fight it all you want, u-smash is the best edgeguard. I make it work. Learn the hitbox!
13: tipman - Good matches, some of the stuff you do is just... wow.
17: prog - We need to sandbag more in friendlies >_>
17: alukard - Look for me at these events, let's get some friendlies
17: mogwai - Maybe... just maybe I'll use Marth vs you next time. But you hate counter >_>
17: d20 - Don't think I've played you for like 3 years
17: velocity - gg's, get ready for me next time. I'm coming on strong
25: animal - My "BS" kills haha. That is something quite common when I play. Yeah, mad fun playing you guys. You can play my Falcon next time, going to RoM2?
25: gotm - You blow :p
25: honey badger - You were my other MM right? GG's :D
25: ultimascout - Have you SEEN my Link?!?!
25: Dot Eater - **** man, don't cut pools so close. You even had me hyped cheering for people I never heard of :laugh:
33: milos - Good to see you again, and glad to see your game is still improving
33: XYT - We can play sometime, come find me.
33: kasumi - You do seem to do a lot better in teams :)
33: copycat - Wow, 33rd? Get at MY Shiek son. I'll learn ya a thing or two.
33: jfox - Lol, get *****. Want to hear 33rd Johns.
33: clownyoter - You almost had me in pools. Personal opinion, drop Ganon... your DK is much better... but then again, I think Ganon blows :D
48: darksayiiiide - you were my teammate? Good games man
48: chibo - Come to mikes already!
48: rin - yo where you at son? This doesn't look like ****. ;)
48: swordz - Good matches in pools. Sorry but I do sandbag a little in the beginning of matches. :p

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
jman- u 4 stocked me twice in pools. not the first time i got ***** on my bday, but the first time i enjoyed it.
cactus- im deffinately gonna play u more lol.
the lake- one nice *** zelda.
tag- u were cool.
random asian kid named dave that was in my pool- i really enjoyed playing u. we should smash sometime.

carlos!-yea, imma lay off the side smash lol. and i deffinately have to stop accidentally upsmashing instead of uptilting. + more grabs. imma play u sometime.

random brawl G&W noob- i pity teh fool.

Animal

Smash Lord
yo scar can you put up my matches when you get the chance? i think they were recorded. thanksss

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Super late shoutouts:

tope - is awesome. now that I have lived the dream of playing Cyrain, my dream has become to play friendlies with you at RoM.
hbk - good **** man, it's nice to see a marth still in the mix
swiftbass - got mad lucky vs. Tipman and DoH, but totally deserved it
cyrain - good **** reppin' the falco. mad fun games.
Scar - is a Little Peesha **** ****** that ****in Blows, I ****in Hate that Kid. Cause he Blows.
D'oH - nice teams matches, hope to see you bring MD/VA back to melee at moar tristate stuff
Hax$$ - thx for this post, it made me lol:
to everyone who had the privilege of watching me and scar in winners finals vs jman/tag aka scar and hax the movie...... you're welcome
lake - <3<3<3 strong homo, your zelda turns me on.
tipman - sorry that I was too busy running this thing to play you. next thing we're at, MM and mad friendlies cause you're the mostest fun to play ever.
Eggm - is better than 13th, **** this bracket was stacked
hazzard - omg, can't wait for "Mogwai and HazZarD Present: RoMentary 2"
vudujin - makes me miss Pittsburgh.
DJN - thx for doing double Pikachu, I had mad fun.
d20 - can't wait to see you bros at RoM.
velocity - came down with it.
animal - is gonna be really good... really soon.
gotm - see Scar.
taki - good to see you again. sorry that I'm a hard counter to you in tourney :(
XYT - is a scrub, way to not make it out of pools. :p
Anon - would be good at this game if he took it seriously. LOVE YOU PHIL!
Vyke - i remembered your name, get *****. :)
Other pittsburgh guys who I met for the first time - nice to meet yall, keep Steel City Smash alive :laugh:

My videos from this are currently uploading here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashGizmo

there are a number of videos that I was unsure about, so correct any matches that are wrongly labeled. Specifically, I was unsure about Velocity vs. Eggm and Velocity vs. Hazzard, but I believe they are both right. I also have mad pools matches that I'm way way way way too lazy to try to decipher who's playing. if you played on my TV with Gizmo sitting on top of it during pools and want something uploaded, PM me what the matchup and stages were and I'll do my best.

Animal

Smash Lord
ahh alukarddd you need to rematch me and honeybadger. we had you guys down to one stock each engbnqeglen;l haha

Animal

Smash Lord
hahaha ... smooth

good **** for attending =]
lol ya im soo pumpeddddd for ittttttt. and also looking foward to our rematch =)

oh and if The Arabian Knight and the Stage Hazard that Knees would also want a MM at ROM2 we would love to take that =)

JFox

Smash Hero
UltimaScout you do realize i was high the whole tournament right? I mean if u really wanna talk ****, id be happy to destroy all ur characters for $5 a piece.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
No more getting high at tournaments for me after my performance at this.
Way to hard to concentrate, just leave it for the after party :laugh:

Top Bottom