• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
m2k owes me 50$ :(

i hope he pays me back
All the tournament winnings plus hustling his friends =(. Im going to make a shirt for ROM2 that says m2k I want my dollar or it will have a picture of his face with a dollar and a picture of a sad face on the back

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
yo j im going to be at this bring some **** im going to pay u lol

also is m2k coming to this if not i dont have a teammate
So in other news, I just recently found out I need a teammate for this.

I don't want someone like Jman who blows. I want someone near my skill at the game. So... who thinks they're near me?!

Have you SEEN my skill?!?!

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Uh oh. It seems that I may have too much work to handle at school to come down for this. I'll have to see though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
would it be cool that as singles dies down i can hold a mini brawl+ side tourney on like 2 TVs? even if its free
i could do like free entry and winner gets free entrance to BtL2

also scar, i should be able to bring a couple TVs for this. mind if i borrow a couple of yours for my tourney the next day? if you bring ur scarmada il let a couple of them be dedicated melee friendly setups at my tourney and u can hold a side event if u wanna

Hax

Smash Champion
would it be cool that as singles dies down i can hold a mini brawl+ side tourney on like 2 TVs? even if its free
i could do like free entry and winner gets free entrance to BtL2

also scar, i should be able to bring a couple TVs for this. mind if i borrow a couple of yours for my tourney the next day? if you bring ur scarmada il let a couple of them be dedicated melee friendly setups at my tourney and u can hold a side event if u wanna
scar says no

Scar

#HarveyDent
**** brawl +

but i'll make you a deal, if you bring 2 wii and have a melee setup on them all day until we absolutely don't need them for singles AND there are at least 4 melee TVs available for friendlies, i'll let you take 2 of those 4 tvs and play brawl + on them PROVIDED that the TVs are in a corner facing a wall and on mute

compromise ftw

Deathknight

Smash Ace
lol, I approve of this compromise. Anyway, I'm pumped for this! My first Spoc on my Birthday too! Though question for people coming from NJ. What train is best to take to get there. I'm doing research and Amtrak seems expensive and has no return train for Saturday, NJtransit makes absolutely no sense because it says the train will go all the way to Newark first which is completely out of the way, and Septa just makes no sense period.

JFox

Smash Hero
i dont get trolling...whats the point? u just go to threads and piss people off, and you get happy that people are mad at u? what am i missing that makes it fun?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
**** brawl +

but i'll make you a deal, if you bring 2 wii and have a melee setup on them all day until we absolutely don't need them for singles AND there are at least 4 melee TVs available for friendlies, i'll let you take 2 of those 4 tvs and play brawl + on them PROVIDED that the TVs are in a corner facing a wall and on mute

compromise ftw
seems fair

but could u please comment on the other part of what i said? iv asked like 3 times in this thread if i would be able to use some of your TVs for my event the next day

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i dont get trolling...whats the point? u just go to threads and piss people off, and you get happy that people are mad at u? what am i missing that makes it fun?
scar will probly ban me from SPOC for this but I was kinda srs about the side brawl event. I dun think its that bad at high level so i gotta get high level so its fun. low-mid level brawl is probly the most fustrating thing ever and I kinda wanna grind through that at some point, I figured a side event was a good opportunity

Scar

#HarveyDent
SWIFT WAS ****ING JOKING

chibo sure you goofy son of a ***** so long as you can take care of the majority of the transportation

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yup, rush will have his car

cool deal

scar uv gotta do 2 things with me this tourney:
1. play a match of brawl+ - i wanna see u combo with falcon hes crazy now
2. record friendlies against my melee samus, i wasnt in IKM2 enough and IKM3 needs my impressive combo DI

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
**** brawl +

compromise ftw
I like you more and more. haha

I'm looking forward to this a lot. Roadtripping with Tope and Cyrain is always too fun.

Milos

Smash Lord
ok got the bus tickets today

me and tag are gonna be in philly from thursday to sunday, hit us up to play.

my cell # is 914 217 - 4731

i cant guarantee we'll be free when you call we got to do some **** over the weekend, see the city nightlife a little

but if you wanna smash, or burn or whatever hit me upppp

bringin that bubonic chronic

and i need someone to help me make my melee controller green!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
The fact that you are the person that trolls get to above all others. YOU Jfox... You are what makes trolling fun :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
I ****ing troll the **** out of you every other thread. And it works.
lol you are literally one of the biggest losers ive ever known.

ultimascout is a close second...have you SEEN how bad that kid is? Actually he isn't a kid at all...dudes like 28.

Is this how it works guys?

Top Bottom