• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Ame: Yeah, she randomly touched my hair once when it was SUPER long. Scared the crap out of me. I almost reflex-punched her. If someone touches me and I can't see them, they should expect to be hit. I'm jumpy, man.

Cia

das kwl
vanz, you main peach, sheik and secondary jiggs. All the rest of your characters are **** u use when you're messing around. Sure it can **** most of the smash community, but thats cuz most of the smash community blows. When you come up against someone good in tourney, you dont ever play falcon or falco. you use one of three characters in tourney- peach, sheik, jiggs.

The character you main is the character you play when you are up against strong competition and you are really trying your best to win (aka any hard match in tourney). Which characters did use try on Wife and Kage? yea, exactly. I didnt see you bust out falcon on anyone worth mentioning in tourney.
I used Falco against Cactuar and took him to last stock high percent (even if it was on Brinstar) i'd say my falco is ready. so stop hatin Jfacksch

<3

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Jaden has been playing a lot more Falco at Bayonnefests. To a lesser extent Falcon, but he's been playing him too. As a matter of fact, the last time we played, the proportion was probably 5% Peach/15% Sheik/30% Falcon/50% Falco. I don't even think he picked Jiggs once.

I miss Smash. School sucks. Good **** to everyone at this.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
camping doesn't exist with falcon <- wtf
Ever heard of Jiano? DD camp all dai son. You do it too; its part of the way Falcon plays. You don't commit to lag, you run around and wait for them to lag first then grab. Its not ALL you do, but it is a major part of your game. Darkrain, SS, you, Scar - all the big Falcons use DDing to their advantage. Why wouldn't you? He's so **** fast.

Vanz the reason you lose to Fox is because they camp harder. That and the characters you play get ***** by defensive Fox. This by no means indicates you[/b[ aren't campy. lmao that character roster of yours was loltastic.

But who cares anyways? Camping is just another part of the game. Its not bad to be defensive. Thats a scrub mindset.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ever heard of Jiano? DD camp all dai son. You do it too; its part of the way Falcon plays. You don't commit to lag, you run around and wait for them to lag first then grab. Its not ALL you do, but it is a major part of your game. Darkrain, SS, you, Scar - all the big Falcons use DDing to their advantage. Why wouldn't you? He's so **** fast.

Vanz the reason you lose to Fox is because they camp harder. That and the characters you play get ***** by defensive Fox. This by no means indicates you[/b[ aren't campy. lmao that character roster of yours was loltastic.

But who cares anyways? Camping is just another part of the game. Its not bad to be defensive. Thats a scrub mindset.

*hug*

mango we miss you =[

Cia

das kwl
my post was clearly meant to be a joke. Falco was right at the top of my list of characters i said i couldn't camp with.. LOL

but yaa, i still wouldn't define myself as campy.

JFox

Smash Hero
please, as a favor to me, you guys must put up all videos that involved me onto youtube. I'm trying to put together a combo vid of my peach before I leave, and I dont wanna miss anything. Scar, that means you buddy.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I've noticed once again that

seems to be typing like this.

Regardless of that fact, you're mad cool

M2K and people agree. Don't let the comments

of one person get you down because you

know that everyone on the EC loves you anyway.

Okay, I'm done, LOL. You're both mad cool people so I wouldn't really worry much about it, aite? Also, JFox,...yeah, Scar said he'd get them up...evnetually, xD. I'm keeping an eye on his channel and on Pakman's channel as well.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I only have Tope/me vs Eggm and me vs Spam up. Not a lot of matches that I would know of were recorded on the tv where my equipment was hooked up.

ssbmSpawn is my username.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
M2k you need to stop making johns and just play. You have ample time between now and Genesis to break in your own perfect fox controller and get plenty of practice. And as far as no one wanting to play you...****, come live with me for a week. I want to play. I hardly ever get to anymore.

Also, quit letting Mango get in your head. Just from watching, I know that you are definitely still better than him.
Puff is just ****ing gay cause no one has any experience against her because NO ONE PLAYS HER.
You better rep east coast at Genesis.

No disrespect to Mango though, he's also amazing, so don't start talking about "getting off on me" or whatever.

Alukard

Smash Hero
M2k you need to stop making johns and just play. You have ample time between now and Genesis to break in your own perfect fox controller and get plenty of practice. And as far as no one wanting to play you...****, come live with me for a week. I want to play. I hardly ever get to anymore.

Also, quit letting Mango get in your head. Just from watching, I know that you are definitely still better than him.
Puff is just ****ing gay cause no one has any experience against her because NO ONE PLAYS HER.

No disrespect to Mango though, he's also amazing, so don't start talking about "getting off on me" or whatever.
my ***** cyrain has spoken son !!!!

seriously zimmermanson ... get to it!

if theres another amazing fight at genesis then melee lives on stronger then ever ... so DO IT!!!

Rin_Yuuichi

Smash Rookie
Shout outs:

For my first REAL tournament id say I had a kickass time even though i got my *** handed to me on a silver platter that Dan Hibiki wouldnt even eat off of ='( but its all good :laugh:

kcs: im surprised we survived during some of those matches when we were teamed up. I didnt expect to win a single one T_T but its all good i hope to get better before the next tournament! also we got owned by vex and prog......but it was pretty epic lol..........btw next time we leave a tourney in the city late at night, lets be aware that drunken college students are EVERYWHERE

What?: Ok man 1: sick ganondorf, youre **** utilt gimped me a time too many grrr haha 2:you seem to think i played tetris attack with you as Kasumi's "blonde Buddy" but you were thinking of another kid because i never played it hahaha (i actually think that was xrxs or something like that) but ya im Rin for the record. 3: nice drawings of girls with objects up that special place, and lastly im glad you didnt get sick of playing as my teammate even though we got pwnd by the Captain Falcons.

Vanz: you killed me T_T its all good though bcuz u pretty much pwn. Wish we had played some friendlies.....but maybe we will next time

Sk47: you went and wobbled my *** you jerk! lol jk you kicked my *** when we were in pools but im glad I found out that youre from out my way so maybe me and KCS will get to play some hardcore melee with ya

Vex: For the pure that i lost every match to you, Im actually really glad we got to play. You and Prog were funny as all hell in teamz lol best team '.'

Prog: youre a trip haha

DJ Nintendo - You ***** that canadians' Marth with Bowser....l33t

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Seriously Jason,

I'd love to see you play Mango again at Genesis >_>. You had problems with people wanting to play you?

Seriously I'd love to play you, I'm sure all of tristate and beyond would love to play you.

Also.... quoted for amazingness

Ambush

Smash Rookie

Umm... Are you trying to give advice to m2k? He's probably thinking: "I would listen to this guy, but mom told me not to talk to people I've never heard of."

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll have to travel to M2k's house for like a week in preperation for Genesis.... IF I decide to go..

Top Bottom