• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea im goin, and im teamin with ya. practicing melee starting this week. il be back in tip top melee shape in time for the tourney

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
If you dont find anyone,team wit me I've been training wit tec0 and that **** helps
Yes, look at what him and Vanz did to Oorah. Jesus!

I actually look forward to this tourney now that it's more rare to find Melee tournies. It's the day before easter but I'll hopefully be able to come with RU people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea allin needs to go to a smash tourney around philly, thatd be cool if u could make it. still havnt gotten to play u yet, even in brawl online lol

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
YESSSsss scar keep running melee tournis because its wayyy better then brawl. YESSSssss count me in. lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
They usually end too late, but we can play Sunday or something at my house and get it. Its all good. Or this weekend on Sunday. :)

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
OH YEAH! I'm comin to my first SSBM tournament ever! Count me in Scar.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
They usually end too late, but we can play Sunday or something at my house and get it. Its all good. Or this weekend on Sunday. :)

>_< yea that true :(

Well lets just play lots it doesn't look like too many people are even looking at melee well at least the people around me :(.

Eggm me and you need to play a whole lot of games ;) I feel like losing to falco :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
me and my crew wanna play u in melee, lemme know what time your free this weekend, you can come down here maybe?
I know that saturday i'm busy cause of the gamestop tournament at 2pm and other things, but Sunday I was planning on playing smash somewhere. I know reik was planning to play too, we'll figure it out be on aim saturday night. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
You're not coming with me, Oorah, Tec, and Grill in my van??

Actually that wasn't a question, I was moreso telling you that you are.

Oh its a van? Can alukard and jman come with you guys then? Cause I was gonna bring them but they were complaining about having to take nj transit all the way to my town, going with you guys would be amazing and i'll take jfox and cheezit and whoever else wants to go on my way from NJ.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh its a van? Can alukard and jman come with you guys then? Cause I was gonna bring them but they were complaining about having to take nj transit all the way to my town, going with you guys would be amazing and i'll take jfox and cheezit and whoever else wants to go on my way from NJ.
I invited some of my friends who play smash occasionally to come with us.

With them,vanz,me,grill,DC,Oorah its 7 people.

The van can fit 8 people according to DC.

So since I know DC is amazing I'm sure at least one of them can come with us >_> and if one of my friends choose not to go then both of them can go with us.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
::prepares for epicness:: Oh yah, this is gonna be nice. Tec1265x0 - we should play like, tuesday or wed... and friday... and possibly everyday this week.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
::prepares for epicness:: Oh yah, this is gonna be nice. Tec1265x0 - we should play like, tuesday or wed... and friday... and possibly everyday this week.

LMFAOOOOOO

We should LOLOLOLOL

This sunday come over if you can grill wants to have a few people over his place we definitely want you and DC to go.

Anyway yea man >_< we should playz..

All I've been doing was play Sub Space Emissary and I miss Ssbm already LOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Vanz you definitely should come over lol

I wanna see what you know in brawl and practice for melee >_<.

Come over Sunday if you can I'll hopefully be on AIM later .. if i remember :(

Btw we are teaming right?

:)

:chuckle:

:colorful:

Top Bottom