• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
lol. my count got huge from about a few weeks ago. recently, i havent been posting more than like 30 posts a week...about a month ago it was like i was on crack though...

also, i forgot goepel likes ps2 fighters, and goepel is the man...so i dont mind then, lol
waluigi sucks. man everyone knows its toad. he gets all the BlTCHES

Beat

Smash Ace
I am only 5 away from 1000... get ready, it's gonna be huge.
Your 1000th post should be a "QFT" of something ******** I spam, seeing as how all of your _00th wall posts on facebook get an essay from me...

>_>;

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
all non-smash games are bad for SMASH tournaments, unless they are advertised as otherwise. also, GH does have a tournament scene but is obviously farther from smash than other random fighters are. the more smash TVs the better, and u cant get better than 100%.

also, did i hear someone say they dont want waluigi in brawl??

Beat

Smash Ace
Hay guyz zomg i'm totully playin Thwomp in brawl hes guna be toptere so bad ur gun get jv5stock'd *****z!

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
nooooooooooooooo make it the 19. schools not back in session 12th... ****.

chocobo or relating tsa members.. who the hell is that japanese girl... iono she's cute like pikachu....

and similar to pikachu the gif makes me feel a certain way down there. :)

:( i almost listened to cactuar today with the whole to get good use fox or marth and your halfway there -_-
but i fought against the urge lol. considering sheik thooo... :x

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Fair warning! I'm not trying to start continious spams with the two completely off topic statements I'm about to say. It seems like everyone hates spam

1) Can somebody teach me how to IM. I suck at the internet but I have an account and everything.

2)I'm planning on hosting a smashfest down here in Newark before Scar's tournament, Is anyone interested joining

Beat

Smash Ace
Stop playing Sheik! Play worthless characters! Everyone come to Drexel and smash with me friday, it's in the center of Philly! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Also, I found the girl on 4chan...

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Stop playing Sheik! Play worthless characters! Everyone come to Drexel and smash with me friday, it's in the center of Philly! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Also, I found the girl on 4chan...
i mightt because ur awesome

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Looking forward to the next Smashpocalypse and I hope Magus goes cuz we had HALF of a GAME :(.

Magus MOAR FRIENDLIES PLZZZZZZ :)

Oh and because I have rivalries with scar and Cactus :p. You guys are amazing :) >_>.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i think its about time for my samus to show magus' gdorf a thing or two lol. our matches were so close. and i love to watch his bowser fight scrubs. they dont expect anything and his bowser is awesome

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
yea i think its about time for my samus to show magus' gdorf a thing or two lol. our matches were so close. and i love to watch his bowser fight scrubs. they dont expect anything and his bowser is awesome
i will play your samus with my roy

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm a cactus. I think I win by default.

Also, lol at Tec0 asking Drephen for Fox advice. :laugh:
Needles ow >_>.

And lol at me asking Drephen for advice >_< at least now maybe I won't get butt ***** while using sheik :laugh:.

I want to play the cactus >_> why do you live so friggin far :(:(:(

GOTM

Smash Champion
you should probably start a whos bringing what list now, as in cubes/tv's etc.

only considering that break is like a couple days away (not for me :(), and that when everyone gets back, the tourney is only a week away :)

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
I think you pretty much just did challenge him lol...oh well...team desert "theives" is behind you

doesn't even matter i guess...was too tired that day to care about the name being wrong lol

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Is anybody going to Penn or Drexel to play Smash or have a minor Smashfest today?

Scar

#HarveyDent
People are ALWAYS playing at Drexel, basically Monday-Friday 9 am - ??? Just get someone's number and ask where you're going and if people are around.

Bring your own controller.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Okay gentlemen, I just requested the venue for the 12th. We'll know if I got the same place or a different one before Christmas. If it's a different venue please don't fret.

An alternate venue means:
-A slightly farther walk from the street, unfortunately that means a slightly longer time carrying TVs
-Much more space to explore, but you don't go to Penn so you should probably just stay put
-An easier-to-find bathroom
-MUCH more space

I, personally, prefer Amato at this point (the old venue) because everyone knows where it is, it's very convenient for loading and unloading, and it's plenty big enough for our purposes.

But we'll see. I genuinely hope to see everyone again: Temple, Villanova, and Drexel students, I really appreciate your attendance, it's great to see the Philadelphia locals coming together. Now, if I could only get some more Penn kids to come...

Top Bottom