• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmAshiok's For Glory Series! (Currently on: Ep. 6: Rosalina and Luma)

SmAshiok

IRL Twilight Princess
NNID
ashiok
EPISODES LIST:

Hey, all! I've been working a lot behind the scenes on my YouTube channel, with the Amiibo Dojo coming up and all. Trying to get my name out there, so I've got a series for y'all if you're interested!

In the series, I will be playing every character on the roster from Mario to Random in order! It's gonna be a long ride, but it'll be fun. Gives me a chance to play characters I don't normally play and also practice with characters I do know how to play! Sometimes, it'll be atrocious, but others you'll get to see me strive. Mario and Peach for example, I am really not good with, but that's kind of the point!
Things to note:

This series doubles up as something for me to personally use as practice for my YouTube videos! I'm pretty new to the whole thing, but quickly learning. As I do more work with it, I figure out what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right. So please, bear with me if there are audio issues or anything like that! In fact, you're encouraged to point that stuff out to me, as I want to know what to do to please YOU!

I want your critique! I really do. If I'm playing as your main or your secondary or whatever, I really want you to leave comments about what I could do to be better with the character, or what I should do against certain matchups! In the Bowser episode, I have a really hard time against a Rosalina, and I'd love some tips, just as an example!

There's no schedule for my updates just due to my work schedule, but I promise I'll get them out as quick as I can.

Hope you enjoy, everyone!

Last updated: 05/31/15

Last edited:
Top Bottom