• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing with the Ice Climbers

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
You should use both. I usually use the C stick if wanna wavesmash so my fingers dont get all confused; however, I use the directional + A in teh event I wanna Desynch and make Nana charge her smash. It feels more comfortable when I play that way, but you are not me so do whatever feels comfortable.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I have the exact same midset when I play my Ice Climbers =D I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only on who play that way with their smashes.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
I use a+direction when my opponents are suffering from lag, i use C-Stick when i wave dash to keep things simple

Binx

Smash Master
I just use whatever is confortable, and I doubt this is true but forward A nana charge just seems to last longer than cstick z.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i wavedash smashes with the c-stick

i dthrow to smash with the a button, pretty much how most of us do it

Top Bottom