• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Kels88

Smash Lord
I think results were:
Matt R
Kels
Mars
Sveet
Alcheato

Not sure on the first two though. Thanks for leaving and not entering the tourny ray chun and tink and big c although I guess big c is poor so he couldn't afford it.
Sorry mars but I won. It was too close though. Matt's Sheik is rediculous.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
updated first post. changed name back to smashing grounds, because everyone knows what those are apparently.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
kels you need to grab more....especially with falco if you want to play him more

a lot of times i would just sit in my shield while you tried to hit me when you could have easily walked up and grabbed me

anyways...ban fox next tourny plzz

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
5 people lol? glad I decided against trekking to this.

looks like no large tournies for me till pound 4...

Kels88

Smash Lord
kels you need to grab more....especially with falco if you want to play him more

a lot of times i would just sit in my shield while you tried to hit me when you could have easily walked up and grabbed me

I agree. I don't grab enough. I just recently started grabbing more with fox.

Edit: Fox doesn't deserve to get banned. If fox does get banned then the whole Top/High Tier cast should be banned as well:)

Brightside6382

Smash Lord

SHHHHHH!!! Don't let him know our secrets to winning...

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
...Yea, bad turnout. That sucks. Maybe next time. =/
When I can go next time, I'll bring people.

@BunBun: lol, yes, it means night. Haha. ^_^

@Mars: I just recently started to play again. I'd like to go to tourneys soon. Remember when I almost JV 5 stocked you? >=D

You ruined it by hitting me once. XD

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, class on Saturdays totally kills me...I don't think I'll be doing anything till after Dec when it ends. >.<

Unless there's something not on Sat, I won't be able to go. =/

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I'll most likely be able to attend Sunday smashfests. I have school Tues, Wed, Thurs mornings so Wednesday nights aren't really attractive for me.

I'm going to request off for the 10th then. Hope to see more people there.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I totally agree with sunday smashfest as i have told you before sveet..
Although i probably wouldn't be able to go...
or maybe?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well if anyone wants to smash tomorrow i'm free most of the day. i am leaving on sunday for germany, i get back 10/4, so the next one wont be til 10/7 or more likely 10/11

john!

Smash Hero
Heh, I was reading some of the stuff earlier in the thread about me. Some of you guys take what I say WAY too seriously. I don't get pissed at you guys during matches, I get pissed at myself. Sorry if you take that the wrong way... I don't dislike any of you.

Anyway, next time I'm in IL, I'll try to make one of these.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I was reading some of the stuff earlier in the thread about me. Some of you guys take what I say WAY too seriously. I don't get pissed at you guys during matches, I get pissed at myself. Sorry if you take that the wrong way... I don't dislike any of you.

Anyway, next time I'm in IL, I'll try to make one of these.
The only thing people know how to do down here is take EVERYTHING seriously; believe me, I've been heckled far too many times to be told otherwise.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Me, yoru, brightside(maybe?) and some others are going to make a total of 5 people that are probably going to attend.

Edit: btw is this a tourney or a smashfest?

Top Bottom