• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds REVIVED: 4 - 2/13/2010 -- Glen Ellyn, IL!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
oh good **** big c. well idk i would call wobbling any use of continual ftilts and grab attacks to combo, irregardless of the perfection of the timing or the number of hits you do.

i'll allow wobbling for teams though :D

BIG C

Smash Master
well normally ppl can get out of wobbling by just throwing like three ftilts and then dthrow into 3 ftilts again until you reach the end of the stage technically it is not an infinite and ppl can get out of the dthrow chaingrab. so like it just does hella damage.

BIG C

Smash Master
so you're telling me if someone were to play ICs and grab then accidentally f-tilt the match is declared over in the other person's favor there clearly is away to restrict by amount of f-tilts. like it's wobbling but wobbling is the infinite it's not just f-tilting in the middle of a grab.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Me and Brightside might come for friendlies around 5. We have class Sat, so unless you guys post pone singles, we won't make it to tourney. =/
Dan wtf?
Go to joffres tommorow..
Me and jason vs you and joffre...
doubles mm..
lol jk..

(we'd still win though)

edit: yoru still *****...(not as much as me but he still *****...)

Mars i heard he almost jv 5 stocked you

Tink

Smash Hero
heh, well, most poeple dont want it anyway -_-.....ill still bring my setup, i hope other people wont be gay <_<.

edit: me and kels will take some low tier team MMs wth some people....we go low tier, you go whatever. any challengers? that arnt a top 2 team -_-.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
Running through this thread makes me wonder why I bother playing a children's video game with a bunch of asssholes.
So have you all finished the blood ritual to decide who gets to MM me?

Tink

Smash Hero
only if you were coming bunzy =)....and khepri, out double pika team would smash ya =).

kochiha-i called dibs....that used to mean something :p....i was jus messin around with my comment...i got nothing agianst ya -_-.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tink if my doubles partner comes, we'll take that low tier mm.

if that doesn't happen, i'll be in the market for a good partner.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
only if you were coming bunzy =)....and khepri, out double pika team would smash ya =).

kochiha-i called dibs....that used to mean something :p....i was jus messin around with my comment...i got nothing agianst ya -_-.
I'm not talking about anything personal made towards me (and you're cool, Tink, so don't worry about that). I mean come ON! How many of these people AREN'T acknowledged asssholes? (Lolz, censorship protection...) Also, because you just proved that I'm not the only one in the region that still uses the term "dibs", bring that Peach on. And I hope you take checks.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
rofl, i didnt dodge anything just typed it. i swear swf gets lamer everyday. they act like this site is full of ten yr olds jesus

all these lame mods dont even go to events lol

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol yeah I agree, how many mods actually are active outside the forums
and censors? really?
I frown upon it heavily

alcoady

Smash Ace
wow, that sucks!
is it over?
who won
all the skilled people prolly scared all the bad ones away *COUKELSGH*
:)

Oh, well you guys still thinkn' bout hittin up the UofM tourney?
we may be able to carpool, i'm like...right on the way (i'll drive, been there before)

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know why it is that censorship is pressed onto everybody. Too many people are getting all ****ed up in the head over a stupid buncha words, and honestly, they're just words. ****ing WORDS. Y'know, at the very least they could've scripted in the ability to toggle censorship sort of like other forums I know of can do, but it's as if the mods are just trying to compensate for something by slinging their powers around at the drop of a hat. (Either that, or this thread was alerted to them because AoB has it in for me.) Sounds like they need a Chris Storey hug.
/rant
So I'm assuming I didn't miss much; like I said, I had car johns, but really, you'd think I'd go to more of these considering my lame caliber. Unfortunately, the costing of money is kind of a deterrent; paying to play video games doesn't sound all that logical.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I think results were:
Matt R
Kels
Mars
Sveet
Alcheato

Not sure on the first two though. Thanks for leaving and not entering the tourny ray chun and tink and big c although I guess big c is poor so he couldn't afford it.

Top Bottom