• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 3 July 17th (Melee Only) CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
*** BRAWL BEING AT THIS EVENT.

This is just gonna spoil the entire event.
The last Monthlies were poor cos they were around a bad time, this is a UK TOURNAMENT.
People will come to it.....and I know for one I am already put off from coming to this with brawl being there, sorry but it's true.

Doubles will be gone....and NOOO you won't fix up on the day and run things smooth.
So just admit this is taken away doubles.

All of this.

Charles don't put Brawl in a NATIONAL TOURNAMENT because a LONDON MONTHLY did not have a good turnout.

You're spoiling the potential that GT3 had and the hype it has by putting brawl in there, fair enough about putting it in a London Monthly, but you're actually dumb if you put it at GT3.

And singles National Tournament £2 entry.....seriously :confused:.....what a **** pot.
rofl

well this is £5 entry for both singles + doubles, Meh brawl can always wait till a monthly. I'll try get something sorted for the next joint event but it has to be after SNY. Brawl just had their tournament and 3 weeks is really short notice so the next joint one will be good times

Sorry brawlers, you got time to practise and be ready for the next tournament though, good luck at bushido too!
thats not really fair to brawlers is it ?

£100 isn't funny ~_~

Im sure we can finsh doubles + singles for both games if we keep organized
sorry but i lol'd

Oh **** there's a UK melee scene?
yes >_> who are you?
dhjdhdkddjd rofl

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Why do people think there is no smash scene in the UK lol, we're pretty **** big overall. =/

j3ly

Smash Champion
i will be attending this event with full focus.

arriving with £2 and leaving with my pockets jingling with moneh as usual :)

my dog (sweepy) is sitting on my lap, he approves.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i will be attending this event with full focus.

arriving with £2 and leaving with my pockets jingling with moneh as usual :)

my dog (sweepy) is sitting on my lap, he approves.
Well as soon as you get there all of your money will be gone since you have to pay venue fee.

I don't see anyone MM'ing you without any money to put up or you winning anything in singles without you having the money to enter.

But even if you do have the money to enter you wouldn't win anything in singles lol :)
Better start making themin your favour MM's....

Speaking of MM's.....you didn't reply to my MM request since this is the ONLYYY way it's going down.
Both of our crew battles are going to be £10 MM's each specifically between me and you otherwise it's not getting done and that was a CREW decision.

1st Crew Battle

OOC
The Lust
Alpha Dash
Gantz
Last Dragon

vs

Tesco Crew
J3ly
Deathgazer
Unreal
PMS

2nd Crew Battle

OOC
Professor Pro
Alpha Dash
Gantz
Last Dragon
The Lust
(Maybe) Slik

vs

Tesco Crew
J3ly
PMS
KingNDJ
Unreal
Deathgazer
(Maybe) That other falco you lot have

Each of these are £10 MM's otherwise neither will be accepted since you presented huge amounts of confidence....deal????

j3ly

Smash Champion
seeing as you are a top pro, im not going to MM your crew unless edwin will partake.

If you want to sit out, and watch your crew get ****ED then by all means we can sort out a monetary deal on the day, but something gay could happen with you and for that reason im not betting money on my crews behalf if we are facing you without a top pro on our side too.

If you dont see the logic youse a dumb asssss fooool.

also lol, you are not deciding who we play in the crew battle, we will decide as a team then =/

you seem to think all the decisions are up to you, whereas you are a shy lil kid in real life and the far better looking and more confident alpha DUJUAN dash will BLATANTLY be the one who actually does the business on the day.

so you can be quiet now, because trolling makes me simply ignore the boards for a week or 2. and i want to generate some hype within myself, not read a 5ft nothin trolls remarks every time i log on

you used to make these boards interesting, now you just spam them up sooooo hard that it is literally unbearable to read. its like you have the spirit of brawl within

soo to summarise - the crew battle which does not include you will be taken if you guys are stupid enough to accept it :confused: i suspect you are!

your boys can feed tesco crews weed habit :) cos theres just not way in hell that you COULD win without you

we r done taking now talk to yourself, or get alpha to talk to me on the day

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
seeing as you are a top pro, im not going to MM your crew unless edwin will partake.

If you want to sit out, and watch your crew get ****ED then by all means we can sort out a monetary deal on the day, but something gay could happen with you and for that reason im not betting money on my crews behalf if we are facing you without a top pro on our side too.

also lol, you are not deciding who we play in the crew battle, we will decide as a team then =/

you seem to think all the decisions are up to you, whereas you are a shy lil kid in real life and the far better looking and more confident alpha DUJUAN dash will BLATANTLY be the one who actually does the business on the day.

so you can be quiet now, because trolling makes me simply ignore the boards for a week or 2. and i want to generate some hype within myself, not read a 5ft nothin trolls remarks every time i log on

you used to make these boards interesting, now you just spam them up sooooo hard that it is literally unbearable to read. its like you have the spirit of brawl within

soo to summarise - the crew battle which does not include you will be taken if you guys are stupid enough to accept it :confused: i suspect you are!

your boys can feed tesco crews weed habit :) cos theres just not way in hell that you COULD win without you
Edwin already stated he does not want to be part of the crew battle since he said he feels like you're using him which you are lol. STOP FORCING PEOPLE TO PLAY ON YOUR TEAM LOOOL!!!

And no you cannot add Edwin as it is crew against crew, you don't just add random people in to even it up otherwise it's already admitting the failure of your crew.
That's like us facing Dave Gay's and then they add in Fuzzyness to even it up, it's not really a CREW BATTLE cos it's not the original members of the crew it's just a selected crew battle....

I'm not a shy person, im far from shy, Alpha Dash just speaks loud but that doesn't mean im shy unless you're looking through a fools mind, I don't sit their quietly not saying anything at smashfest or tournaments AT ALLLLL I speak and quite confidently.....so go smoke your cigarettes or whatever you and your junkie self does to seperate yourself from real life pressure which you can't hack lol

LOOOOL But funny enough do you know what this situation is pretty much EXACTLY the same too.....The incident when me and Tamoo were arguing about accepting an MM for the crew battle we were meant to do....and you were calling him a coward for not accepting the MM since he was talking big but didn't want to accept the MM........for some reason I can't help but see the irony in this situation..

And I've already spoke to my crew....the crew battle isn't going down cos i'm not gonna leave unless there is money involved and there's two different crew battles......I will give you like 7 minutes to respond so you can smoke something and come back with a normal mind set.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Adam.. the only reason his posts dont seem fun to you anymore is because they are targetted at you, the situation itself didn't change, it is EXACTLY the same as before.

Also "we can beat your crew, except for you" is a MASSIVE john no matter how you look at it, ooc is ooc. ooc without Prof is not ooc, just the same as it is not ooc without alpha dash, or gantz, or anyone else.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Adam.. the only reason his posts dont seem fun to you anymore is because they are targetted at you, the situation itself didn't change, it is EXACTLY the same as before.

Also "we can beat your crew, except for you" is a MASSIVE john no matter how you look at it, ooc is ooc. ooc without Prof is not ooc, just the same as it is not ooc without alpha dash, or gantz, or anyone else.
Exactly lol.
All of this is right....J3ly is just someone who does not believe in his crew and knows he has to alter another crew or try to put someone in his who doesn't even want to be in his crew loool for his crew to have a chance....

Pretty sad when you take a step back and look at it. :( Poor Tessy boys.

And yeah it is the exact same situation as before when it was me and Tamoo....nothing has changed except the scared victim.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I did it in inspiration of my pretty Jo3 :)

lol Nah but really I just did it cos I hate looking a whole bunch of white text cos it looks horrible lol.....so when I make post which are kinda long I just switch up the colour, you must agree though it is easier to read when the colour is different lol.

Imma make it even more pretty just for you Jo3 baby :)

J03

Smash Master
no guarantees unfortunately, myself and Ed are all but confirmed, seriously like 99% itd take a miracle for us to not be there haha.

Coey is like 90% (very likely), Aiko and Alan i dunno about, ive sent them messages on facebook so well know in the next few days. I just cant remember if alan said he cant come for some reason =/

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace

we r done taking now talk to yourself, or get alpha to talk to me on the day
"
" thats if your crew is dumb enough to challenge. Do you have all your b_____s (female dogs) on a leash j3ly?

"the far better looking and more confident alpha DUJUAN dash will BLATANTLY be the one who actually does the business on the day" << you do get props for that though :bigthumbu

Exactly lol.
All of this is right....J3ly is just someone who does not believe in his crew and knows he has to alter another crew or try to put someone in his who doesn't even want to be in his crew loool for his crew to have a chance....

Pretty sad when you take a step back and look at it. :( Poor Tessy boys.

And yeah it is the exact same situation as before when it was me and Tamoo....nothing has changed except the scared victim.
J3ly needs to BE A MAN and accept the crew battle with ORIGINAL CASTING CREW MEMBERS wtf is this? kissing seeded *** and try get them to join tesco? that cant work and if anyone does decide to join you out of pitty theyre just brainwashed and gassed up with your second hand smoke!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
"
" thats if your crew is dumb enough to challenge. Do you have all your b_____s (female dogs) on a leash j3ly?

"the far better looking and more confident alpha DUJUAN dash will BLATANTLY be the one who actually does the business on the day" << you do get props for that though :bigthumbu

J3ly needs to BE A MAN and accept the crew battle with ORIGINAL CASTING CREW MEMBERS wtf is this? kissing seeded *** and try get them to join tesco? that cant work and if anyone does decide to join you out of pitty theyre just brainwashed and gassed up with your second hand smoke!
LOOOOOL At the second hand smoke comment.

And yeah when you play them just destroy them, not really much more I can say about that, but J3ly's even too cowardly to accept the crew battle without me MM for £10 WHEN THAT WAS THE ONE HE WAS SPEAKING BIG ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
no guarantees unfortunately, myself and Ed are all but confirmed, seriously like 99% itd take a miracle for us to not be there haha.

Coey is like 90% (very likely), Aiko and Alan i dunno about, ive sent them messages on facebook so well know in the next few days. I just cant remember if alan said he cant come for some reason =/
Hate to be pesimistic, but I don't think Ant's going as he's said he's going to stop playing because of dentistry. If you and Alan are coming then that'd make me happy :)

COEY

Smash Lord
Hate to be pesimistic, but I don't think Ant's going as he's said he's going to stop playing because of dentistry. If you and Alan are coming then that'd make me happy :)
the first time i read that i thought it said "he's going to stop playing because of his destiny"

i was dissapointed when i re-read it :(

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
looool I remember how pissed you were since I said I was gonna comeback and I was actually trying to win it lol.
its good that im finally starting to get matches recorded coz now i can finally see areas of improvement by watching it over and over again, when are all the vids getting uploaded?

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
Me and shiftingshadows are gonna be there to pwn all u English!

Also anyone up for sum moneymatches?

And jo3 if ur coming to this we will bring a haggis for u XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom