• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at my place on wednesday in brooklyn

D1

Banned via Administration
D1 lives in Bklyn, and currently is one of the NYC's worst smashers ^_^. I'm down to re-learn the ways of Brawl.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I get home at 2,

D1 lives in Bklyn, and currently is one of the NYC's worst smashers ^_^. I'm down to re-learn the ways of Brawl.
Either hit me on AIM before 7AM tomorrow or on my phone before 1 but you know the way here so npnp

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I've been waiting for something like this, but I won't be able to make it this time around :(

(goin to a concert yeah!)

But maybe I might be able to get there early and go to the concert afterwards :)

GRogErEN24

Smash Cadet
is this only for people you know? because i've been trying to contact you and other people that know you and no one responds back.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I was at work until 1, I just got home. Rookie should be rolling in at around 3 so you have time, we're gonna be here for like 9 hours so it's all good.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
last one lasted till 5am but no one's here just yet, I dont work until 1 the next day so drop by whenever, ill leave directions and ****

Top Bottom