• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashEurope interviews Armada

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer

Just before APEX 2015, SmashEurope conducted an interview with Armada to get some of his final thoughts on the challenges ahead. Among other things, he reflects on his relatively hard time reclaiming his former dominance, the impact of Fox, doubles at Paragon and his travel experiences.

When asked who we can expect to be 4-stocked by him at APEX 2015, Armada had this to say:

Everyone facing me in top 8 should be aware of the fact that it could happen. BEAST and Paragon both showed that I can bring it, especially if I have my back against the wall.
You can read the rest of the interview here.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I wonder if Mango will keep his promise to main Falcon if Armada switches to Fox.

Proobie44

Smash Cadet
Everyone facing me in top 8 should be aware of the fact that it could happen. BEAST and Paragon both showed that I can bring it, especially if I have my back against the wall.

If I had to face him after hearing that I would have given up immediately.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042

If I had to face him after hearing that I would have given up immediately.
Seriously. This statement is hype.

Top Bottom