• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers wanted in South Texas!!

Abet117

Smash Rookie
None of you know my name nor am I yet worthy of being known. I have been Practicing By my lonesome for about a month now but I know The only way to get good is to play experienced players. I am a broke College student who just spent all of his money on rent and mustered up the cash to by a smash cube with a copy of melee. I plan to be an active member in the scene and its at this time that I wish I lived a little farther up north because I Can not seem to find any players in my area. If any one knows any smashers near the Corpus Christi Area who are interested in melee and ssb64 Please hit me up in this post. I Dont plan to just play the game I want to be The best In Texas. Once Thats done Be one of the best in the world. Then Maybe one day (hope fully next years evo) I can Take out a Mang0 or PPMD For a title as a god. It sounds like Its impossible But I wont Know Until I try. Smashers I need some help!! Help me locate some tourneys and stuff and maybe I can Make some friends who are good and Increase my skill ceiling.

obijuankenobi

Smash Rookie
hey I actually am new to this scene also. I've been watching tourneys on twitch for a few months now and I want to actually start playing, but I have the same problem, there's no one for me to play with. I'm not an experienced player either but it'd be nice to learn with someone who is actually aware of competitive smash. This post is a little old too so maybe you've learned some new stuff by now. I want to be able to hold my own in a tourney also so if you need someone to play with I live in corpus christi too so let me know and we can meet up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom