• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smasher's From Brampton/Caledon?

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: USE THIS THREAD INSTEAD.

Although I know about the Smashers in missuasauga and toronto, is there anyone who lives in brampton? I'm gonna be staying in caldeon for awhile (right outside of brampton) and was looking if there were any smashers in that area? or even caledon but I doubt that. :laugh:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
What street on Brampton? Mississauga isn't too far bud, come by and play if possible. Just give me a heads up when you want to play.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
ya the problem is that my parents don't wanna drive that "far" alot,(I know it's not really that far, but they think it is) so I wanna "save" my rides for when tournaments/fests occur.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Alright, I've been looking back upon this thread so see if there's any activity, but there isn't.

Unfortunately I cannot host my own tourney, as my parents think it unsuitable.

Yet I keep my hopes up that one of you has any info about any kind of tourney, varying from the local flea market to Playdium and other sorts.

Keep this alive.

ThE SubjEct

Smash Rookie
If anyone is planing to host a tourney in Brampton, i got the perfect place to host it. The place is along highway 10, the closest major intersection is highway 10 and mayfield.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I live in Brampton. Missusauga and Caledon wouldn't be too far for me.

Do any of you Brampton people want to hook up for some smash?
MSN anyone?

Desh.

Smash Lord
eyy im in brampton near dixie n sandalwood i wouldnt mind playing some1 set up tourny,.... NOW before i die of old age and...annd...andd...EAT PRUNES ..yuck.
msg me if u wanna play some smash . word. :|

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
You know you can bus between Mississauga and Brampton in like 20 minutes right? It's no trouble, I do it all the time. Anyway, as for tournaments, check this one out: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116010

This is going to be a pretty big tournament, and I only see one person in this thread who's planning on coming to it. It's pretty close to Brampton.

BTW ToXn, you were at Caketown weren't you? This is the same place.

Desh.

Smash Lord
You know you can bus between Mississauga and Brampton in like 20 minutes right? It's no trouble, I do it all the time. Anyway, as for tournaments, check this one out: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116010

This is going to be a pretty big tournament, and I only see one person in this thread who's planning on coming to it. It's pretty close to Brampton.

BTW ToXn, you were at Caketown weren't you? This is the same place.
he he,,,he means me...i think :| i feel special...I AM JEBUS =3 not really...
but i were...earth would totally pwn...just think ....bobomb rain wedsday....
chocolate flurry winterss...

VOTE DESH FOR JEBUS :D

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
ALL of you guys should come to this, aswell as the Biweekly. Smashturbation. It will be happening in Mississauga. So if you guys thirst for competition or just to ****ing play, come by to both events. Really.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
eyy im in brampton near dixie n sandalwood i wouldnt mind playing some1 set up tourny,.... NOW before i die of old age and...annd...andd...EAT PRUNES ..yuck.
msg me if u wanna play some smash . word. :|
Hey i go to Dyouville down the street. Lets hook up for some Smash?
Pm/email me and maybe we can car pool or bus together.
aesthetic.x@hotmail.com

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yooo Lmffaaoooo U Go To Dy Too? Who The Hell Are U Lmfao

^^^^ was meant to be all in caps*
You now know who I am Chris =P .

That was hilarious when we realized who the other person was.

Also, everyone go to Starfurry 2007.

Desh.

Smash Lord
yo b i can get u a ride to starfurry just letting u know since ur not on msn
...maybe i shoulda just email/pm u

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
yo b i can get u a ride to starfurry just letting u know since ur not on msn
...maybe i shoulda just email/pm u
My dad is going to drive me and Zack if he doesn't have to work. If not, me and Zack will bus. If he's not allowed to bus, I'll come with you =P .

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I have a place up in brampton if you wanted to run a session i could meet up my bro and my crew is in brampton also so if you really wanted to game up just tell me and we can set somethin up
Let's do it then. Also, I'd like to join your Crew. I play Falco, but I'm working on my Sheik and CFalcon.

And if you don't reply to this soon, I'll PM you or stalk you for your email or something. =P

Geist

Smash Master
so this is the other brampton thread. k cool i actually live in caledon but whatev.
we havent set up a crew officially yet so whatev again.
ToXn apparently goes to my school * plays X files theme*

im fighting the urge to double post. Must...fight...resist...

Top Bottom