• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashcon: Summer Edition - SSBB/SSBM/SSB64/P:M and more! June 21, 2014 Baton Rouge, LA

Bomber7

Smash Hero
****IMPORTANT****

9 am may not be the time we will be able to arrive at the venue. I just got word that the venue is now talking about not letting anyone in until 10:30. Erick is working to confirm details. We will keep you posted an let you know as soon as possible. There is a possibility of the schedule being compressed (early events moved back, later events moved forward [maybe]). We are sorry for this inconvenience.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
****IMPORTANT****

9 am may not be the time we will be able to arrive at the venue. I just got word that the venue is now talking about not letting anyone in until 10:30. Erick is working to confirm details. We will keep you posted an let you know as soon as possible. There is a possibility of the schedule being compressed (early events moved back, later events moved forward [maybe]). We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Any updates?

Also, I'm thinking of trying this out for Brawl for this: http://smashboards.com/threads/smsdash-run-your-tournament-with-text-message-notifications.358624/

Only thing is, you guys best be checking your phones. Otherwise, this will be pointless.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I recieved word that the venue is going to open up for 10am for everyone. As such, we've revised the schedule and pushed back a couple of events to accomodate this change.

Changes: Brawl Doubles - pushed back from 10am to 11am
Brawl Singles/ 64 Doubles - pushed back from 11am to 12pm.

As always, arrive on time and bring set-ups!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The deadline for entry is when the event is scheduled to start. Preferably, we'd like to have all entrants in 10-15 minutes before the event starts to allow for proper seeding and review.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
The deadline for entry is when the event is scheduled to start. Preferably, we'd like to have all entrants in 10-15 minutes before the event starts to allow for proper seeding and review.
When are the next group of tourneys in Baton Rouge i live in New Orleans and i've been looking for a Tourney to go to

Top Bottom