• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~ Smashbound/SSB Presents: POKEMON LEAGUE: Mexican Edition ~ Mississauga, ON, Canada

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ hahahahahaha?

putting misplaced question marks everywhere confuses you XD

yeah, but people might not go to Pound 3, and tbqh (that looks like the worst tyop ever) i really want this tournament on the 2nd. so I'm holding it open until we know more.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I will beat you guys at a pokemon card tournament.
I'm just telling you now... ( Still hopes he has most of his high tier cards.)

Anyways, I'd prefer on the 2nd. Considering the temptation of just playing brawl afterwards its for the better.

Oh yeah, I'm already L.T Surge... so..... yeah.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound pound

Seriously. Pound 3.

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
EVERYBODY BRING EXTENSION CORDS AND POWER BARS, WE HAD A SHORTAGE LAST TIME AND UNUSED TV'S RESULTED. WRITE YOUR NAME ON THEM IN BLACK INK SO THEY DON'T GET LOST OR TAKEN.

NOW YOU KNOW

AND KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

D.B

Smash Ace
I'll try to make it, if i do i'll bring you guyz a cube like always. Also Adnan and imadh and chris (and anyone else doing crews) whats the sauga crew if we're going to enter as one?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
List of names who are worthy:

I.B
coolhat
D.B
Myself
ChrnoX
Drolian
Sanuzi
Lanowen

If we can get 2 more peepz we can assemble a Sauga B team.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I know I said Clash was my last one, but I may come... Depends on what assignments/schoolwork I have on the date the tournament is set at.

Feb 2nd is before midterms and Feb 16th is after midterms, and Feb 9th is right in between, so whatever works.

Also: *growls and snarls* Grr @ not asking me to be on staff.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'm testing an Online Brawl Tournament on the 15-16. Feb 2 is better for me. Besides, I think I may be too hooked up on Brawl to play Melee if it's after Brawl's release lol

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm testing an Online Brawl Tournament on the 15-16. Feb 2 is better for me. Besides, I think I may be too hooked up on Brawl to play Melee if it's after Brawl's release lol

wow. Don't you think it's a tad bit too early to get tournaments going? Is everyone gonna have **** unlocked and techs discovered by that time? lol come on man. I personally don't like this rush to tournaments stuff. I used to be, but then I realized that man, it's too much. I can't see why people don't want to just play the game for fun and see what they make out of it. none of this.

"zomg guys i'm gonna play metaknight in tournaments!"

If we do this after the Brawl release, we're gonna have 2 TVs setups for Brawl friendlies only.

for the record, I bang torchicz.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
wow. Don't you think it's a tad bit too early to get tournaments going? Is everyone gonna have **** unlocked and techs discovered by that time? lol come on man. I personally don't like this rush to tournaments stuff. I used to be, but then I realized that man, it's too much. I can't see why people don't want to just play the game for fun and see what they make out of it. none of this.

"zomg guys i'm gonna play metaknight in tournaments!"

If we do this after the Brawl release, we're gonna have 2 TVs setups for Brawl friendlies only.

for the record, I bang torchicz.
Yeah, it's kinda early for Brawl tournaments but, the organizer wanted to start ASAP so that it could get better in the long run.

I'm testing an ONLINE Brawl tournament which has a lot more different things that you have to account for than just regular live tournaments so it does need testing.

It's not like the tournaments are happening "every day" so people can just play in between tournaments. Which is what I'm going to do.

About friendlies:
Personally, I'm going to go through the 1p mode (such as Subspace Emissary) and go crazy on that for a bit and unlock a few characters. I don't like going "pure multi" with things still locked.

P.S. lol you "bang" torchicz

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's kinda early for Brawl tournaments but, the organizer wanted to start ASAP so that it could get better in the long run.

I'm testing an ONLINE Brawl tournament which has a lot more different things that you have to account for than just regular live tournaments so it does need testing.

It's not like the tournaments are happening "every day" so people can just play in between tournaments. Which is what I'm going to do.

About friendlies:
Personally, I'm going to go through the 1p mode (such as Subspace Emissary) and go crazy on that for a bit and unlock a few characters. I don't like going "pure multi" with things still locked.

P.S. lol you "bang" torchicz
personally i think that alot of the people that are most hyped about this game are the people that just suck in melee and are too **** lazy to take advantage of this last month to improve themselves in this game and the only reason why they're looking so forward to it is mainly because they wont get ***** as hard in this one since it is a new game.

and really this game is ALL ABOUT the multiplayer, itd be pretty stupid of neone to say they wont touch multiplayer until they've unlocked everything, because while ur working ur *** off to get everything, we're actually playing this game for its soul purpose, to face eachother, and ACTUALLY have fun playing

D.B

Smash Ace
personally i think that alot of the people that are most hyped about this game are the people that just suck in melee and are too **** lazy to take advantage of this last month to improve themselves in this game and the only reason why they're looking so forward to it is mainly because they wont get ***** as hard in this one since it is a new game.

and really this game is ALL ABOUT the multiplayer, itd be pretty stupid of neone to say they wont touch multiplayer until they've unlocked everything, because while ur working ur *** off to get everything, we're actually playing this game for its soul purpose, to face eachother, and ACTUALLY have fun playing
Agreed. A bit harsh though that kinda hurt me even though I'm with you. I'm also with adnan we should just let the game go fun for a bit see whats found out if anything, and we'll see what happens from there?

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Alright look, I'm not trying to say anything wrong, or disrespect the game, or offend anyone. If you wanna go full out multiplayer with brawl that's fine I don't care. Do what you want.

But, of course, I'm going to play the multi player I'm just not going to go full out multi and not try the 1p modes. like jeeze guys lay off.

if I'm going to get flamed just for saying my plans for what I am going to do with Brawl then I'm just going to stop talking.

What does it matter what I do with my copy of Brawl anyway?

D.B

Smash Ace
Alright lets try keeping this to topic... Argue on the GTA thread or something leave this for trash talk or something? We'll continue our arguments there.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
I like pickles. Will I get pickles if I come to this? Lots and lots of pickles? And possibly buttseckz with Imadh?

Top Bottom