• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Updates

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Well, I don't dislike the changes. It sure looks a lot nicer, but I'm not sure how I feel about it all yet.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
It's visually nice. But I do wish being able to see what the most recent thread that was replied to right on the main forum page.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Personally I'd prefer a way to opt out of the redesign all together. I liked having access to ALL the forums from one page.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I wanted to continue using the old layout (or at least just having the latest posts displayed), but I'm guessing it isn't supposed to be like this:

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wow, awesome new interface! It looks great!
:093:

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
I don't suppose there's a way to also see subforums right at the main page like before? Otherwise, fine update.

(just my lazy side speaking, but still!)

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
The top level Categories entire box are a link, but once you click on a game, the sub category links are the text only and not the box.
Needs a fix.
This is intended since in those cases, there are other things in the box that are clickable.

I wanted to continue using the old layout (or at least just having the latest posts displayed), but I'm guessing it isn't supposed to be like this:
Slight oversight related to having javascript disabled. Fixed it

It's visually nice. But I do wish being able to see what the most recent thread that was replied to right on the main forum page.
As noted in the main post, there's a new option in your preferences to re-enable that

Last edited:

ZomBiehn

Semi-Pro
NNID
ZomBiehnU
3DS FC
3153-5961-0908
Not a huge change but most can agree a Better change, great update!

Top Bottom