• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Tourney?

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
Since the Tourney mode update is going to happen in a matter of hours. Do you Smashboards should have an official tourney group? I don't want to do For Glory anymore. LOL

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
That actually sounds somewhat fun. We would have to plan out when it would start ahead of time so we know when to get on, but it could work out well.

misterOWAIN33

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MR_FA1L
3DS FC
2294-5361-2433
Alrighty. Here is the ruleslist that I have constructed (more or less based on the EVO ruleset).

- Tourneys will be exactly one week in length (to the minute!)
*- A password that will be posted here will be required to participate in the tournament
*- Up to 100 people can join
*- The tourney format will be "Number of Wins" with no Victory Conditions or Battle Conditions
- Battles will be 2 Stocks, 6 Minutes in Length
- Sudden Death will be disabled
- Launch Rate will be 1.0x
*- The Stage Choice will be random from the following stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Town and City, Smashville, Duck Hunt, and Dream Land 64
- SD Penalty will be set to -1
- Item switch will be set to "None" and "All Off"
- Stamina will be off
*- Mii Fighters will be legal, with EVO-legal sets or 1111, 2222, or 3333 preferred
*- Use of Custom Fighters will be off

Rules marked with * are rules that I know people have different opinions on and I am open to changing.

ONE MORE THING!
I wish Big N hosted more 1v1 For Glory Regular Tourneys, so I was wondering: would it be possible to force 1v1's if people only joined until there were two people in a room and letting the time run out?

Last edited:

SonicvMario

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SonicvMario
3DS FC
4957-5533-0802
ONE MORE THING!
I wish Big N hosted more 1v1 For Glory Regular Tourneys, so I was wondering: would it be possible to force 1v1's if people only joined until there were two people in a room and letting the time run out?
That's possible it's happened to me in a few tournaments

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
Alrighty. Here is the ruleslist that I have constructed (more or less based on the EVO ruleset).

- Tourneys will be exactly one week in length (to the minute!)
*- A password that will be posted here will be required to participate in the tournament
*- Up to 100 people can join
*- The tourney format will be "Number of Wins" with no Victory Conditions or Battle Conditions
- Battles will be 2 Stocks, 6 Minutes in Length
- Sudden Death will be disabled
- Launch Rate will be 1.0x
*- The Stage Choice will be random from the following stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Town and City, Smashville, Duck Hunt, and Dream Land 64
- SD Penalty will be set to -1
- Item switch will be set to "None" and "All Off"
- Stamina will be off
*- Mii Fighters will be legal, with EVO-legal sets or 1111, 2222, or 3333 preferred
*- Use of Custom Fighters will be off

Rules marked with * are rules that I know people have different opinions on and I am open to changing.

ONE MORE THING!
This sounds as good as we can get it.

Top Bottom