• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Signature of the Week (Reopening Soon)!

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
You don't need permission for battles.

lol I just realized BW is like God of gfx here now since all the other really good people left. Aman BW and I are the only ones left of the previous generation I think /rants on.

Anyways I'll volunteer to run this if everyone is okay

A_man13

Smash Master
Heh, I feel special. I've kind of given up GFX, though I've wanted to get back in. I'll gladly set up battles and the like.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Just testing out the new sig. This is as clean as I could get it...

Making this longer so sig shows up.

Anyone know how I could clean up these guys?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Uh... Wrong thread?

Critique Topic is just around the corner.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Whenever more people are willing to participate and we can get someone responsible enough to run it.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
aww man, i didn't know how dimensions had to be under 180x400

Conker315

Smash Lord
Common now, stop bumping this thread.Once theres someone responsible to run this again, then untill then we can start doing these.Please stop posting here.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Man, can't believe a year ago I was so into GFX. Now I barely touch Photoshop. Well looks like Wikez is preoccupied and can't start this back up, and I refuse to touch this subject matter again. So it looks like one of the younglings will have to start this up again.

Conker315

Smash Lord
why is this page so **** streyched?
Kingdomofthehearts dude, fix your location thing and dont put that much stuff on it.It was ment for your location and nothing else...

Also, in feedback of your opinion waltz, how about you just do that, judge, and pick some other judges of your choice to just run the thing.You wouldn't have to participate if you wanted to, but you do know what your talking about in GFX.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Kingdomofthehearts dude, fix your location thing and dont put that much stuff on it.It was ment for your location and nothing else...

Also, in feedback of your opinion waltz, how about you just do that, judge, and pick some other judges of your choice to just run the thing.You wouldn't have to participate if you wanted to, but you do know what your talking about in GFX.
Use VERTICAL postbit and the location won't stretch the screen

Shök

Smash Champion
Use VERTICAL postbit and the location won't stretch the screen
That's right. My page isn't stretched.

Also, good to see you're back, Wikes.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
i would possibly be down with making a new thread, but im going to africa for a month, then will not have much cpu access (no gfx at all) for another month...

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Man, can't believe a year ago I was so into GFX. Now I barely touch Photoshop. Well looks like Wikez is preoccupied and can't start this back up, and I refuse to touch this subject matter again. So it looks like one of the younglings will have to start this up again.
Who you calling younglings xD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
bump. we need to revive SOTW. :3 makes people active in their sig making and since it is competitive it makes artists better and more creative each time to achieve their unique goals :3

Top Bottom