• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashballs - much deeper than people think

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I just made this post in the SBR, and I decided to move it here for some exposure. As a product of my procrastination, this is a long read, but I think its a great way of explaining to people what kind of depth smashballs have added to the Smash series. The whole idea of the smashball is A LOT more than “open and use” which is what most people keep breaking it down to. So I decided tol make a little outline of the different characteristics and aspects surrounding smashballs and the balance between characters in the smashball game as I see it.

1. Rush for the ball - Much more than just running towards it (although that’s still a part)
a. Get there first – Of course, some characters can get there in a flash (ever seen Sonic run?), and that works to their advantage… but how many of those characters can open the balls before they move away? Do you even WANT to get there first? (see #2 for more on why)

b. I won’t let you! – Running for the smashball isn’t the only part to the rush. Preventing your opponent from getting the ball is an effective way of securing it for yourself, or even getting a free KO from an opponent who doesn’t realize how easy he is to predict when he runs for the ball.

c. What should I do? – Should you run for the ball immediately and try to avoid any incoming attacks, or should you attempt to hit your opponent while he runs for it? The choice is different for every situation, character, opponent, and player. Everyone will end up developing their own strategies for the rush, offering plenty of different options and battles.

2. Opening the ball- This may seem like the easiest part, but looks can be deceiving
a. Some attacks are better than others - Different characters have different attacks each with a unique effectiveness at opening the balls. Sometimes characters won’t have any of these effective attacks (ever see Marth’s air attacks break the ball in one pass?) others will have some incredibly effective attacks (Bowser’s Uair is too good!). It is an entirely different aspect of balance. But keep in mind that just because a character HAS an effective attack, doesn’t mean they should always use it.

b. This sure isn’t the sandbag The ball doesn’t just sit there waiting to be open, you have to chase the sucker down. This chase means you have to think before you hit the ball, and you should know that simply hitting it a few times without opening it could be much worse than not hitting it at all, because you practically give it to your opponent for free.

c. Get it yet? – Here’s an example: DeDeDe uses his Dair on the ball, nearly opening it, but then Falco snatches it from across Battlefield using his laser. DeDeDe could have waited for Falco to hit it first, THEN hit it with the Dair, and it would have been his. Or he could have just tapped it with his Nair, let Falco hit it, then hit it with his Bair which should be enough to open it. There are tons of different strategies DeDeDe could have used to hit the ball, and Falco has just as many ways to grab it, too. Opening the ball before your opponent is not a simple task.

3. Releasing the FS - Press one! Press one! Press one!
a. Don’t get hit! – Just because you got the ball doesn’t mean you’re safe yet. Being aggressive against a person who just got their FS takes skill, but it can be a great way to knock the ball out of them. Every character could have different strategies for doing this depending on their opponent, and some attacks can be better than others at squeezing the ball out of them.

b. When or where – Timing and placement are important for many Final Smashes. For example, Jiggles requires both of those when using hers, since the FS is nearly worthless if you just use it in the middle of FD when your opponent is just sitting there watching you, but the FS can be amazing if you use it as an edgeguard. Getting the best timing/placing before using your FS can be vital, as well as not letting your oponnet get that timing/placement (which you could do aggressively or even passively).

4. The FS itself- Completely unfair? Probably not.
a. You don’t just watch the pretty graphics Just because they got their FS off doesn’t mean that you just put your controller on the ground and watch it go. Dodging an FS is an essential skill for any smasher who is interested in using the smashballs while they play. Also, some characters, like Pit, have an FS that is easy to dodge, but can move while its running.

b. OMG this FS is broken!!11! – Some final smashes may be powerful, but they are taking many things into account. To better explain this, I’m going to make a very very simplified example of some general balance: Lets say that Marth isn’t very good at the rush because he is easily stopped but can’t stop others very easily, and he is bad at opening them because his attacks just don’t hit hard enough. To make up for that, he can use a very powerful FS if he gets the ball, and he can dodge other people’s FSs well because of his counter and his general speed. While there is much more to this example than I can bear to write (and this example probably isn’t true anyways), but I think I’ve conveyed the general idea well enough.

Something I want to point out before I finish this is that people talk about some FSs being unavoidable, or an “instant KO” but that probably won’t be the case a year down the line. When Melee was first released, everybody thought Link’s Up-B was completely broken and overpowered. Now? Its nothing special. So while people may be saying that Marth’s is just too powerful now, I can easily see people realizing some way to dodge it easily down the line, making people realize that its really not that bad.

While I may not be pro- or anti- smashball personally, I just hate it when people just write off smashballs as an unbalanced or shallow addition to the game without truly understanding how this simple ball affects the game.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I agree with you, but i have a question. Is jiggs FS very powerful or it isn't? I mean, jigglypuf may be the worst character opening smash balls (their moves aren't very powerful and she isn't very quick...).

Anyways, great post. I think this will make anti-items-extremist think about this a bit.

Met

Smash Ace
Marth's isn't broken in fact it sucks because if you miss with it t will kill you and it is easy to avoid with any decently fast character. I am sure that people have dismissed them without much thought. But the fact is that they are just to unbalanced. for example dk vs fox
dk hardly has any speed and good attacks for opening it and his FS sucks hard.
fox has range his Fair is nasty for opening it and his FS is retartdly good and if someone knows how to use it it s a instant KO
if you are on it they can fly you off the top of the stage
if you re trying to ledge stall they can just drive off and stage spike you
and if you get shot you are going to die most likely
They shouldn't be in toruny play they didn't give bad characters good FS to balance it out.

xenero

Smash Apprentice
I think Sakurai had a stroke of genius when deciding how a character should get the Smash Ball, it opens up a whole world of strategies in a way nothing else could.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Lucases PK thunder can snipe the smash ball for some good damage after other person/people have already hit it a bit.

My friend played like 5 matchs and got the smash ball 3 times(items were low)

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
The problem with smash balls is that you can't really fight back once someone gets it. The player can just keep on attacking you normally, and there's really nothing you can do but run away, or risk getting in range of their final smash. There's no way you can knock it out of them without getting in their range, and when that happens, they hit B and you're outta there.

I agree completely. The problem with Smash Balls is this though:

If we have ONLY the Smash Ball on, even on Low it pops up a lot. So we'd either have to 1. Play with a plethora of Final Smashes or 2. god forbid....TURN ON A FEW MORE ITEMS!? THE WORLD MAY END!!!

Joking aside, the spawn rate without any other items is troubling. It might be easier just to turn them off then try to convert the community to using items again. >.>

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Watching the finals of the nintendo tournament in Mass. made me realize how much more exciting they made the game.

But is it fair? Dunno, I haven't played it.

Coselm

Smash Ace
Eh...

Me and my friend put smashballs on for a while. All I can say is metaknight is too good at getting them.

My friend *metaknight* would jsut chase that thing, often times so high up that I could not hit him effectively. That was lame. Metaknight also has moves that come out in rapid succession. My friend got smashballs mad easy with metaknight.

This is just an initial impression.

Personally I still prefer the game with no items. I am not saying they are broken or anything, just saying I did not like it. I will probably give them another chance when I actually have the game myself and am not desperately fighting 1v1s over my friends house trying to get wins so I can keep my controller.

Edit:

I agree completely. The problem with Smash Balls is this though:

If we have ONLY the Smash Ball on, even on Low it pops up a lot. So we'd either have to 1. Play with a plethora of Final Smashes or 2. god forbid....TURN ON A FEW MORE ITEMS!? THE WORLD MAY END!!!

Joking aside, the spawn rate without any other items is troubling. It might be easier just to turn them off then try to convert the community to using items again. >.>
Yeah we were playing with smashballs on low or w.e. and they still came waay too often. Like in a 3 stock match we saw 3 of them.

Meteor!

Smash Journeyman
It would break too many characters(like Lucas), and screw over too many others(like Ganon).

Sorry, not buying it.

hpkomic

Smash Rookie
God, some rationality in the tourney scene? I am SHOCKED.

Smashballs from what I've seen look like they'd add a LOT to the game. I'll definitely play with them on. I highly doubt any of them are broken. Marth's only seems that way because people who should be looking for ways to deal with it are too busy swearing off all items based on a style of play they embraced for a now outdated game.

My friend *metaknight* would jsut chase that thing, often times so high up that I could not hit him effectively. That was lame. Metaknight also has moves that come out in rapid succession. My friend got smashballs mad easy with metaknight.
But to make up for that, his Final Smash's range is REALLY small. So just strike at him continually at a distance, or go back and forth so he can't get you. Then you can knock the ball out of him entirely and get it for yourself. That's the point the OP tried to make.

If a character can get the Smashball easily, their Final Smash will be much smaller in it's range, if the character has a great and super-powerful Final Smash, they have to work harder to get the Smashball in the first place. It's an incredibly balanced system. Not to mention that apparently, different moves for each character have different strengths against the Smashball.

Anyway, good job OP. I agree entirely and I hope you and I will be able to Brawl eventually.

It would break too many characters(like Lucas), and screw over too many others(like Ganon).

Sorry, not buying it.
Except that Lucas' FS takes about half a brain to dodge. Test dummies only get hit by one meteor, and they don't DI...or even move...

Ganon, who has to work harder to get the smash balls, has an awesome FS.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Let me just say this for the record here: For many reasons that I don't have the time/motivation to write out, I'm personally against allowing smashballs in tournaments. The only reason I wrote this is because I've only ever seen people argue about smashballs while staying shallow and not getting into much detail about the depth (i.e. "Dude, his FS is TOO good, its totally unfair!!" without considering other factors). That frustrated me, so I made this topic.

Qinopio

Smash Journeyman
Right, Metaknight has a weak FS to balance the fact that he's awesome at getting the ball. It doesn't even kill at low %. Lucas's is not all that hard to avoid if it's a one-on-one. Marth's is insanely powerful but if you whiff in the air you're dead. And so on.

I've also seen this depth come out in my play since I got the game shortly after the JP release. I really hope the FSs are decently balanced, and so far to me they seem to be. It would also be a great way to keep 4-stock matches in tournaments, and I think more stock is better because it offers more stability in terms of results consistent with the players' skill.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Certains FS:es will never hit (Lucario's). Certain FS:es can be comboed into (Marth's). All FS:es grant you complete invincibility from the frame you activate them 'til they've ended.

As such, approaching someone in possession of a Smash Ball is extremely risky. Since you could actually throw out an attack, yet have them FS you in turn! There's also the new shielding mechanics. Powershield into FS, anyone? Or just regular shield if the opponent is too slow to approach safely (even if it's relatively safe with spacing).

Have you read my arguments for why FS:es are broken? I've spoken quite eloquently on the matter. While they bring in a new depth, they also detract from competition because of their quasi-randomness ("Hey, you just smashed me off-screen! Why is that Smash Ball spawning right next to you?!") and inherent unbalance due to some FS:es sucking and others being too good.

That certain characters have an easier time getting it doesn't matter much if their FS:es aren't that good. They also have to get it and few can chase an FS while also staying safe against the opponent ("I won't let you!").

Spyda

Smash Journeyman
Interesting take.. I plan on playing the Sballs at first.. if its too much I'll turn it off

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I think there is a ratio or mathematical equation between how much damage the Smash Ball needs to break and how long it's been out. I think there is one because in videos where it is pelted immediately, it took several hits to break. In vids where it was out for a long time, it only took one hit to break. I'll wait for the game to come out because I want to do a study.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the topic, it's nice to see someone play Devil's Advocate for a change. I personally think that FSes will not be tourney viable for one of the reasons that items aren't: they change the dynamic of the game away from what tourney rules are for. Smash ball chasing becomes the focus of the game, if only for a moment. That change draws attention away from facing your opponent and fighting them, which is the spirit of competitive Smash.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace
Well yeah, there's more nuance to the smash ball than your standard item. That's a given.

What doesn't sit well with me at this point is calling them 'balanced.' Fact is, they're a super item. Sure, you can misuse a Final Smash just like you can misuse a bo-omb or a hammer. But the reality is, they're turnover items that when landed are as overbearing as 30 seconds (or so) of one-sided *** kicking, execpt let out in ia single flurish. The fight for the Smash Ball doesn't equate to the reward you get in using one.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it's even easier to land most of these Final Smashes than it is to kill someone with a bo-omb or hammer. Red flag? I think so.

And it's WAAY to early to claim that these FS's play to the weakness's of any individual character. We've only had hands on the game for a month (well, some of us). There's still a lot of discoveries to be made and techniques learned so far to be properly applied; what seems useful/not useful now could be completely different a year from now.

Let me rephrase that - it WILL be different a year from now.

Finch

Smash Lord
I can really only see FS's being fun in FFA. I sure as hell don't want to fight Marth as DK with them on.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
"Common sense"

Pro players will learn how to use their character´s FS, so FS = FreeKill in the tourney scene

You could say "pros will learn how to dodge then too" , but you can dodge peach melee Dsmash / marth melee-brawl Fsmash / fox melee shine and the hit number is bigger than the dodge number. They are not banned bcoz they are not an instan ko move.

Thats why they will be off.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
Ugh it's so hard to say... I personally found Smash Balls quite balanced in brawls and even in a few 1v1sa but... I can see how they can be imba. I don't know, I think they're fine - I'd use 'em all the time.

Is jiggs FS very powerful or it isn't?
It's epic powerful if its hits.

It's also impossible to hit someone with it. All they have to do is walk away and stand around for a while until she deflates.

As to the main question of the thread, personally I think that Smash Balls unbalance the game like any other item. Yes, they do require skill to use effectively, but so does any other item. (Though I guess you could go the other way and say that certain characters and stages are unbalanced, too, of course...)

xX NJs2RAW Xx

Smash Cadet
I am against smashballs in competitive play. SOme characters are better at getting them than others and some characters FS are instant kills. Look at Luigi's FS it bassically covers up the whole FD stage puting anyone near it to sleep. That can not be dodged that easily.

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think Smashballs arnt as bad as the average Item. But like someone mentioned in this topic, even on LOW they pop up a lot. Personally I think its just fun fighting without the smashball. Its much more satisfying geting a skillful kill then releasing the FS. Obviously skills is needed to grab the ball, but not as much as to get a kill, and its less satisfying personally.

Very good points though. I think turning Smash Balls on is good when you want to play something different but still competitive!

fr0st2k

Smash Journeyman
I posted this a while ago...

the smash ball is a totally different kind of item. It floats in from the top of the screen. It has to be attacked multiple times and flies away once hit. Once the item is obtained, it can be knocked off of the person.

What do all these things mean? Well, People argue that the smash ball is cheap because it gives an instant or freebie KO. But ... what about the battle for the smash ball? Isnt that a test of skill? What about the ability to dodge certain FS's. What about the skill involved knock the ball out of your enemies hands.

Yes there are a few smashes that are quite different. Bowsers FS for instance can be used immediately, with no penalty or danger, and it gives him a huge advantage. As opposed to Marths, Ikes, MK, or Zelda, who do instant attacks, which are hit or misses.

IMO, both of those have their advantages and disadvantages. This is slightly important, but not as important as what it means to actually get the smash ball.

The idea here is to have 2 types of tourneys. The first would be normal, no items. The second is to play with the smash ball item.

The rules can be different. For instance. The stock can be raised. Perhaps it can be put on timed mode.

The skill in the Smash Ball tourneys would be based around typical fighting skill, but also around strategies of obtaining and preventing the other player from obtaining the smash ball.

where were you samuraipanda when i made that topic :(

i agree with you though, 100%

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
*applause*

I agree - I think each characters FS is specifically intended to balance out the game. In all aspects - from the Rush to the Ball to the Final Smash itself, it adds an unprecidented depth that takes skill (which I imagine tournament players love) If someone doesn't like final smashes because the opposing character is "too strong" then they shouldn't let them get the smash ball!

It would be great if we could find out soe more properties of this thing we call the smash ball. How much damage does it take? What influences its AI? Are these statistics random?

Anyway, very good post, SamuraiPanda, and thanks for the podcasts, they make my day go by a little bit easier.

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
Not to forget that most people take DK Final Smash as a reason, because they think it sucks ... bit if you do the FS right, it don't sucks!

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Not to forget that most people take DK Final Smash as a reason, because they think it sucks ... bit if you do the FS right, it don't sucks!
You peak my imagination.

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Smash Balls are more interesting than regular items, and can be fun to play with, but they seem really unsuitable for the competitive scene for a number of reasons.

First of all, in spite of all the little checks they have, they can still be random and have a drastic effect on how a game turns out. If you get knocked far off a stage and the Smash Ball appears right next to your opponent, they get it for free. If Link star KOs someone just as a Smash Ball appears, he can get it without opposition and probably kill you straight from 0% when you spawn. It's not ALWAYS random, but it CAN be random, and a random smash ball can very easily determine the outcome of a game. If tournament matches were played with fifty stocks it would probably work out, but three- or four-stock? Too many games would be won or lost depending solely on where and when the Smash Ball decided to spawn.

Also, not all characters have an equal chance of getting a Smash Ball. Most of my current exposure to Brawl has been in free-for-alls (sometimes with Smash Balls on, sometimes not), and it's very clear that certain characters have a MASSIVE advantage in obtaining these things. If a Pit is in a game, he'll get the Smash Ball over anyone else a good 75% of the time. And I don't think I've EVER seen R.O.B. miss a Smash Ball. I think I once got five in a row...people always complain when someone plays R.O.B. in a Smash Ball game because his is the only Final Smash that anyone's likely to see. So if you've got a tournament match with R.O.B. versus Donkey Kong, the R.O.B. player is probably going to get most--if not ALL--of the Smash Balls across multiple games, because he has such fantastic aerial maneuverability allowing him to locate and chase them really easily whereas Donkey Kong does not. Furthermore, due to that same lack of maneuverability, R.O.B. is probably going to get a free KO on Donkey Kong every time he gets a Final Smash. 30-ish seconds of invincibility, during which all he has to do is look at you while standing on the ground for them to die. Big ol' DK ain't avoiding that too often the way I see it.

In a duel, Smash Balls promote stalling. If you're on your last stock with 75% damage on yourself and your opponent has a full stock lead on you, as long as you're playing a reasonably maneuverable character, your best choice will pretty much always be to just stall and avoid your opponent and wait for Smash Balls to spawn. If you go head to head, you'll almost surely lose, but if get lucky and can live long enough to grab a couple of Smash Balls, you might be able to gimp your opponent a couple times and come off with a win. Stalling is seen as a bad thing. Stages that are exceptionally good for stalling tend to be banned for that very reason. And even though it might be impossible to stall unfailingly on the remaining stages, encouraging a losing player to stop fighting and just evade for three minutes in hopes of seeing a couple of Smash Balls show up and save them does not push matches forward. In fact, my group of friends has started to promote a house rule wherein players are no longer allowed to pick up Final Smashes once there are only two players left alive.

And really, the whole "most Final Smashes are avoidable"/"you can knock it out of the opponent" mechanics don't function very well in a duel. If you're in a free-for-all, with a lot of stuff going on all the time, then yeah, it's not uncommon for someone to have the Smash Ball knocked out of them immediately before they get a chance to use it. And if an opponent playing, say, Pokemon Trainer manages to grab a Smash Ball, even if the effect itself is hard to avoid, you can still try to place yourself in such a position that the Trainer will use it on someone else before they use it on you. But in a duel, this stuff breaks down. Half of the Final Smashes can be used instantly, without aiming, and the other half makes the character invincible as soon as the button is pressed. If you're dueling against a Pokemon Trainer and he gets a Smash Ball without you right next to him, you're pretty much screwed. All he has to do is be facing you and you will pretty much be dead...the blast radius is wide and I'm pretty sure time stops during the startup animation. Trying to approach him will most likely just put you right into his line of fire, and all he has to do is hit the button just before your move lands and you'll still die (actually, I guess that's not necessarily true for PT in particular, since it tends to fail at point-blank range, but you get the idea). And running away won't help, because he has nobody to use it on but you...it's going to happen eventually. For most characters, the window of opportunity in which you can safely knock out the Smash Ball is frequently only about a fraction of a second after they get it, before they hit the ground and can turn around. That's just not enough time for it to add a strategic element in a duel for most matchups.

If, for example, you had to hold onto the Smash Ball for five or ten seconds without getting hit before you were allowed to use the move, and if most of them required a second of non-invincible startup before being activated, then yeah, I could see them as potentially being a good addition for tournament play (though they would become almost unusable in free-for-alls since they would so rarely go off successfully). But with the way things are, with all the invincibility frames and instant gratification, the luck elements outbalance the strategic elements, especially in a 1 vs. 1 environment. The mechanics of Smash Balls feel very much like they were intended to add variety to free-for-alls rather than creating a strategic element for duels, and I really can't see any justification for making them part of the tournament standard.

EDIT:

Any1 thought about allowing smash balls in 2v2s??? Could lead to some epic stuff.
Between Friendly Fire and the basic element of having more characters on the stage at once, I could definitely imagine Smash Balls having a much more reasonable claim to viability in a 2v2 environment compared to a 1v1. But I don't have any experience with high-level team play, so I can't really comment on it specifically. I'm skeptical that it would ever actually happen, what with players being so used to the current rules, but conceptually, it seems like it might be worth considering.

Wlokos

Smash Rookie
Wyvern puts forth a lot of great points, and I agree with most of them.

I do think that the theory of strong final smashes being given to characters that have a harder time earning them is a very cool one, although it may not hold up in all cases. However, in the end, I definitely don't think that Smash Balls can be allowed in 1v1 tournaments. The basic reason essentially comes down to the fact that it adds an element of luck that is too strong for a fair match. As others have said, if you get knocked off of the stage and then the smash ball spawns next to your opponent, you just lost. Even if it's not that extreme, it can still spawn right next to your opponent after you've put some distance between yourself and them for whatever reason, which amounts to the same thing. As much as I wish it were feasible, it just doesn't quite seem to be.

With that said, I think that the idea of allowing final smashes in 2v2 is a much more plausible one and I really hope that it works out to be allowed. I don't own the game, though, so I can't really give any valid points towards that possibility yet. It certainly helps tone down the luck factor, which is key - just because you got knocked off stage doesn't mean your teammate isn't there to help stave off the opposition from nabbing a free smash ball.

Met

Smash Ace
I love you wyvern.

Its to much chance involved, and in all seriousness how can you say the FS are balanced because they clearly arn't
Me chillin and East coast eddie were playing with them on eddie was playing shiek and over the course of an hour he got 9 FS and never hit once and you may say that he is a bad player. Go ahead and play him.

every time i play R.O.B. all i have to do is Uair it and it opens it in one move. That eliminates alot of the strategy that was talked about. becuase rob doesn't have to let someone hit it first he just has to hit it.

fox and falco are GOOD characters in this game. and yet they get one of the nastiest FS? doesn't seemed to balanced.

peach seems to have been nerfed alot seems her only reliable kill moves are vertical ones. and she gets such a crappy FS??

They are not balanced they are for fun. And they are hella fun to play with i have a good time with them. But the amount of strategy that they created is'nt anything to the amount they take away.

Tmnt1837

Smash Cadet
If i were you guys, I wouldn't take a stand about final smashes until you have played with them. I have played with them and at first i thought they were fun but after a while it gets stale and annoying.

If it is the only item you play with it will still come out too frequently.

And if you are saying that some final smashes aren't broken you have never played agasint samus' final smash. It takes up the whole screen and kills everyone it touches because the last hit has extreme knockback. You will only survive if you are a heavier character and at low percent. If samus gets to the edge of fd thats it your dead. I once thought i got past her final smash i jumped over it and got past samus and grabed the edge. Only to get spiked down by i don't even know but it had to do with the final smash.

Other characters like zelda's are extremely easy to use too. Just line up straight and press b and they are hit. It has tremendous knock back and almost always kos. And it can be used in the air without and worrying.

Also when playing with them on characters that ply or have multiple jumps like pit metaknight jiggs or kirby will always get the final smash. It is much easier for them to get them.

Zero System

Smash Rookie
ok so from what ive just read it sounds like final smashes are great for a 4 person free for all, but maybe not so great for a 1 on 1.

Top Bottom