• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash World is a Fake

epicgordan

Smash Ace
First of all, I never did something like this before, so I hope a mod can correct me on this for doing something wrong. Regardless, I don't think there's very much reason for this thread to stick around anyways because the title speaks for itself.

Earlier today, I was informed by Mr. Prince--the guy who created the Smash World leak--and he apologized, stating that he made the whole thing up. I had also informed @SSB4Dojo of this, who had read the comment, and I had also invited @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 and @NeoZero over there in order to have multiple reliable sources reaffirm with me that the leak is indeed null and void.

Again, never made a thread before, but I see very little to no reason why this thread would even need to last very long anyways. Just thought I'd let everybody over here know tonight.

That's all I have to say on the matter. You want proof? Contact all the other affiliated parties that I mentioned above. Otherwise, there's nothing else to say about the leak being fake.

Thank you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was informed that geno is in the game.

You have to have Super Mario RPG in your library and link the 3DS and Wii U version

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Check the sources. I invited three specific individuals into the private conversation alongside Mr. Prince so they can reaffirm that what I said was true. In other words, get in contact with either of these individuals: @SSB4Dojo, @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 and @NeoZero. If any of these three people can confirm what I said (and I believe SSB4Dojo had updated the Dojo in response to this, confirming the leak fake), that there would be my proof.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Thanks to the sound files isn't smash world already confirmed to be real? Unless it's just a coincidence.
Probably a coincidence honestly, since I made this mock-up for a game mode concept a while back:

It's not a very hard name to come up with. Replace "Mario" in "Super Mario World" with "Smash", similar to the actual title of the franchise.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't know anything about this, but a correction: the moderator Neo Zero now goes by @Shurui Tamashi

Looks like he informed the wrong person.

Last edited:

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
Screenshot and then we'll talk.

EDIT: Or even better, how about you add someone to the convo who is currently online to confirm this?

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Honestly, it was pretty obvious from the start he was a fake and he only got lucky with "Smash World" for the name.

All the slip ups Mr Prince had including the awful coverup post "Content Deleted due to Copyright claims by Nintendo." http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...-pic-october-15th.373432/page-5#post-17794393
(Why would Nintendo suddenly have the ability to censor out Smashboard posts? They aren't internet gods.)

And all of the backpedaling he has been doing since the very beginning + the inability of actually listening to mods and constantly post the info in the wrong threads pretty much shows this guy is unreliable and a big liar. None of his info ever felt consistent and his posting habits were anything but proper. It was obvious he was wanting just attention and we gave him exactly what he wanted.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I don't see why you can't just post the comment. There's no identities to protect, so the secrecy is a little pointless.

Smash World was obviously fake enough to begin with (for the reasons listed by @ Naoshi Naoshi ), but saying "IT'S FAKE ASK THESE GUYS I SHOWED PROOF TO" doesn't really do much.

"@ E epicgordan said so" isn't compelling evidence, given your own past of posting fake leaks over on your Amazon blog.

Last edited:

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Ah! ssb4dojo says the leaker came forward... Okay, that's pretty depressing to find out the leak is fake but OKAY!

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I don't see why you can't just post the comment. There's no identities to protect, so the secrecy is a little pointless.

Smash World was obviously fake enough to begin with (for the reasons listed by @ Naoshi Naoshi ), but saying "IT'S FAKE ASK THESE GUYS I SHOWED PROOF TO" doesn't really do much.

"@ E epicgordan said so" isn't compelling evidence, given your own past of posting fake leaks over on your Amazon blog.
All he said was that he was not the ToS leaker and that he made up the Smash World, and then said sorry. Not exactly a compelling thing to quote since he was that blunt.

And since SSB4Dojo and BluePikmin11 can all vouch for me, it's 100% proven that I'm telling the truth. Or maybe you will simply choose not to believe those two either.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
All he said was that he was not the ToS leaker and that he made up the Smash World, and then said sorry. Not exactly a compelling thing to quote since he was that blunt.

And since SSB4Dojo and BluePikmin11 can all vouch for me, it's 100% proven that I'm telling the truth. Or maybe you will simply choose not to believe those two either.
Did he also apologize for making up the DLC characters or just for ToS and Smash World?

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Did he also apologize for making up the DLC characters or just for ToS and Smash World?
He just said sorry, and that he had no part in ToS leak. He was that quick and blunt about it.

Speaking of which, a week or so ago, I did have a quick encounter with the REAL Tower of Smash leaker when I posted the Smash World leak over on 4Chan, and he stated that he never said anything about Smash World. Now, this doesn't give any credence in ToS' favor (in fact, Mr. Prince coming forward actually hurts ToS' chances at being real), but we now know the two leaks were never one and the same.

Heck, the Amazon leak pretty almost kills ToS due to what was and wasn't indulged (specifically not):

1. Stage building with the Wii U Gamepad.
2. A new board game like mode (see Birth By Sleep).
3. Apparently, Master Orders and Crazy Orders are going to be like Event Matches, only they come directly from Master Hand and Crazy Hand respectively.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst

I'm not saying I don't believe you. I never believed the "leak" in the first place, and I feel MrPrince's bizarre antics from yesterday only made it even harder to believe than before.

All I'm saying is that there was no reason whatsoever not to post a screencap. Telling us to ask Blue or SSB4Dojo just needlessly complicates things. It makes sense when there's an identity that needs protecting (Hence why people like Neo would refuse to disclose info about their sources), but we know MrPrince.

By the way: Nobody else thought ToS and MrPrince were the same person except you. The rest of us were well aware they aren't connected loooong before this happened. MrPrince even outright mentioned the ToS leak as completely separate in his initial post.

Last edited:

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
So since the Tower of Smash leak was also heavily supported by this leak, I guess that means ToS loses a lot of its credibility, mainly because of the Great Cave Offensive stage and the Amazon leak dealing it a heavy blow, and it has nothing to support it anymore. Not that I ever believed it was real in the first place.

Also, was the leaker called Mr. Prince? All I ever thought of when I heard that name is

But now, I guess it's more like

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I still don't see any screenshots, But i'm gonna take your guy's word for it.

Man, Just took a chunk of hype out of me. Adleast 8 Player Battles are coming.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Found his post on another thread.
I don't want people to believe me. I made lies that were just for fun and one actually almost kind of came true. I didn't expect it. Spread the news that my leaks were fake. Smash World isn't fake I found that audio file weeks ago. But there were more audio leaks that weren't posted anywhere and I am surprised. But my DLC **** is all fake.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Found his post on another thread.
Well thank god he finally admits he was a fake. I mean, he didn't need to since it was so obvious but...

I doubt he actually knows about the other leaked audio files. It sort of feels like he's just wanting more attention in a really dumb convoluted way.

I do think there's a chance to hear more audio files, since the hacking may not be done, but I doubt he actually knew about them before we did. He's just a random guy.

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
So, since everybody now knows that Smash World is fake, can a moderator close this thread? I feel I've done my part, and there is nothing left to be said on the matter.

Top Bottom