• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Smash with BAE 2 (Smash 4 Tournament Lehigh Valley) September 27th (Sunday)

20blank

Smash Rookie
Back by popular demand Smash with BAE is back!
Smash with BAE 2 will be hosted on September 27th by Ten and BAE * Blank

Facebook Event : https://www.facebook.com/events/1631903477090619/1632484430365857/
Be sure to let us know if you plan on attending the event so we can get a good head count. There will be FREE PIZZA
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1478496909135260/
Join our group to stay up to date and be part of the Bethlehem, Allentown, Easton Sm4sh community!

Signups and the store will be open at 11:00 am
Doubles Side Event begins at 12:30 pm
Singles Main Event begins at 3:00 pm

Tournament Structure:
There will be both 1-on-1 and Doubles tournament events. Each event will be Double Elimination with a losers bracket

Venue Fee: $5, this includes FREE pizza for all players!

First 7 people to bring their own full set up (Wii U & copy of Smash 4, Adapters, TV/Monitor) will have their venue fee waived!

Entry Fee: $10 for the 1-on-1, $10 per team ($5 for person) for Doubles

Prizes: 100% OF CASH TAKEN IN WILL BE PAID OUT! Payout based on attendance and final rank.

Payouts for doubles will be top 3 teams. Payouts for the Singles event will be Top 8, with 100% of event entry paid out in cash. The more players, the bigger the prize pool, but we are GUARANTEEING the following payout.

1st- $252
2nd-$154
3rd- $98
4th-$70
5th/6th-$42
7th/8th-$21

*9th-12th place will be given their entry fee back (this does not affect the prize pool)

Extra setups will be needed to help run a smoother event, and will be super appreciated :)

In Game Rules:
Smash 4 Singles Rules:
2 Stock 6 Minutes
Items OFF, Customs OFF
All Mii Fighters must be a 1111 setup, Must be standard height weight.

Stage Selection:

>Starters:
Smashville
Battlefield/Mii Verse
Final Destination/Omega Stages
After Game 1, Winner bans 2 Stages and chooses their character first
>Counterpicks:
Lylat Cruise
Town and City
Castle Siege
Halberd
Duck Hunt
Delfino Plaza
Dreamland
*Omega stages are legal. HOWEVER, if an omega stage is BANNED, so is FD and vice versa.*

Smash 4 Doubles Rules
3 Stocks 8 Minutes
Items OFF, Customs OFF, Team Attack ON
All Mii Fighters must be a 1111 setup

Stage Selection:

>Starters:
Smashville
Battlefield/Mii Verse
Final Destination/Omega Stages
After Game 1, Winner bans 2 Stages and chooses their character first
>Counterpicks:
Lylat Cruise
Town and City
Castle Siege
Halberd
Duck Hunt
Delfino
Dreamland
*Omega stages are legal. HOWEVER, if an omega stage is BANNED, so is FD and vice versa.
* Congo Jungle will not be a legal counterpick stage in Doubles.
*Sheik/Game & Watch may not be a legal team in Doubles.

Any additional questions or concerns can be addressed with the on site Tournament Organizers.

Please B.Y.O.C. (Bring Your Own Controller)

Parking is available in the direct rear of the store as well as all along Irving street (behind the store, first street to the right).

iambaltazar

Smash Rookie
Hey I messeged the location of FB and didn't get an answer, I wanted to know if it was cool if I could bring a Melee/PM setup? I am missing a CRT from my setup though

If You guys don't Mind let me know, I thought it would be nice to have some Melee/PM friendlies on the side

Tenretsujin10

Smash Apprentice
Hey I messeged the location of FB and didn't get an answer, I wanted to know if it was cool if I could bring a Melee/PM setup? I am missing a CRT from my setup though

If You guys don't Mind let me know, I thought it would be nice to have some Melee/PM friendlies on the side
Sup, I'm one of the TOs for this event. If you'd like to bring a melee/pm setup: Go ahead! we should be able to find room for your setup! It would also be cool to introduce those games to the tournament goers!

iambaltazar

Smash Rookie
Sup, I'm one of the TOs for this event. If you'd like to bring a melee/pm setup: Go ahead! we should be able to find room for your setup! It would also be cool to introduce those games to the tournament goers!
Awesome, thanks I haven't played Sm4sh so I was hoping I could bring my setup! :) thanks

Top Bottom