• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Final Daily Pic - December 5th

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I know it's a litte late to say this but NO MORE MENUS!

Taokaka

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ValooDX
3DS FC
2758-4249-4296
This isnt happening right?! It musnt right??! Right!!?

TEAMΩMEGA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tpop22
3DS FC
4871-3342-9339
1416015139991.jpg
It will be hard to move on indeed.

but "However, once we started sharing pictures with the public, it was a much tougher process. We had to be more careful to choose appropriate pictures to post while keeping a consistant schedule regardless of how busy we got, all while some people only wanted new information from my posts."

If this ^^ Is appropriate, what were you sharing with your staff?1:crazy::eek:

Bilbao

Smash Rookie
NNID
sebastian.bilbao
3DS FC
2122-6607-0665
Sakurai "to do list" before break:
1.- Mewtwo.
2.- Diddy nerf.
3.- all ok, enjoy a long break, you deserve it.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Sakurai "to do list" before break:
1.- Mewtwo.
2.- Diddy nerf.
3.- all ok, enjoy a long break, you deserve it.
Sakurai"to do list" before break:
1.-Mewtwo
2.-Wolf
3.-Lucas
4.-Diddy nerf
5.-all ok, enjoy a long break, you deserve it.

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
I am not going to lie that I will miss these but I am also hoping that Mewtwo is only the beginning of a series of great things to come in the future.

RIP POTD

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Sakurai"to do list" before break:
1.-Mewtwo
2.-Wolf
3.-Lucas
4.-Diddy nerf
5.-all ok, enjoy a long break, you deserve it.
just because you don't have any character you're good enough with to beat diddy doesn't mean he needs to be nerfed.

I'm having trouble beating Diddy too but that is because i mainly use the slower heavy chars like bowser ganon and dedede. I kan easily beat diddy with sheik and mario.

The only thing they need to nerf imo is little mac. Drop his f*cking armorframes in every attack he has. I can usually deal with him due to his poor airgame and recovery but there's simply no normal approaching him. He just counters and shields everything then upsmash or downsmash. And they're horribly strong with armor frames. Just noobs are easy since they only dash and forwrdB into you but the more experienced ones who actually know how to play him are almost impossible to beat.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
just because you don't have any character you're good enough with to beat diddy doesn't mean he needs to be nerfed.

I'm having trouble beating Diddy too but that is because i mainly use the slower heavy chars like bowser ganon and dedede. I kan easily beat diddy with sheik and mario.

The only thing they need to nerf imo is little mac. Drop his f*cking armorframes in every attack he has. I can usually deal with him due to his poor airgame and recovery but there's simply no normal approaching him. He just counters and shields everything then upsmash or downsmash. And they're horribly strong with armor frames. Just noobs are easy since they only dash and forwrdB into you but the more experienced ones who actually know how to play him are almost impossible to beat.
Actually I haven't had problems with Diddy, I was hust adding to someone else's list. I don't care how good Diddy is, as long as I have Wolf, I'm good.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
awww, yeah wario's can be a real pain in the ass when played with skill... his air game is soooo annoying :p

Top Bottom