• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 29th

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Any idea how many variable stages we have where this might work? The only other stage I can think of is Tortimer Island, but since it's randomly generated each match I doubt the button input would change anything.
That's a good question... Hm... It'd be cool if it disabled bosses on certain levels, so you can play with the same layout without having to go into Omega mode (which gets rid of items).

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
That's a good question... Hm... It'd be cool if it disabled bosses on certain levels, so you can play with the same layout without having to go into Omega mode (which gets rid of items).
I reeeally hope that's the case... it's awesome they included the Yellow Devil, but it gets old real fast when he can spawn three times in five minutes. It would expand the tournament stage pool a bit too, since Wily's Castle and Pyrosphere would both be great competitive stages otherwise.

Top Bottom