• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 24th

SmashHole '82

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
Just like when veterans get new moves and Classic mode is reworked. Who cares about that stuff, why does Sakurai show it.

I wonder how many people have proved you wrong today just by looking here.
No one. So go **** yourself.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
duck hunt dog, ness, jigglypuff, dark pit, dr.mario and no mewtwo, ridley or k.rool

now you know everything you need
Yeah, yeah, and I supposed ROB is returning and the Ice Climbers are cut, too.

You're talking gibberish, mate.

Last edited:

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
You're gonna sit there and honestly tell me you'd use the 3D feature for more than like 10 minutes? Really?
I would if I had the *NEW* 3DS and didn't have to sweet spot the effect all the time.

I should mention I personally keep the 3D on at all times for any games that support it besides fighters. SF4 was the only game I had to turn it off with up until I played the Smash4 demo.

Last edited:

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
picto chat stage finally on 3ds...still can't draw on the stage. What the heck man. First time i saw this stage in brawl that's what i always thought it'd be like. Maybe he just didn't talk about it this post.

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
People honestly found this POTD that interesting..? You guys are mad easy to please...

GamerCrusader

Smash Rookie
I really don't care about this, if Sakurai showed this on the Wii U version I would have been interested. O_o

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So this stage is going to have some Pac Man theme stuff. I really don't know what to say about this.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
LOL does Sakurai really think Pac-Pix is iconic?!?

Demie Duken

Smash Cadet
NNID
DemieDuken
3DS FC
3136-7415-2711
He's not even talking about a 3D option, he's talking about how the drawing in the stage is an optical illusion...
I am aware of that, but I figured the perspective comment would've involved the 3D feature, which gives the added feel of depth. But y'know, if you get that feel without it more power to ya.

Last edited:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
People honestly found this POTD that interesting..? You guys are mad easy to please...
I'm kind of just glad it's not a menu that's already been spoiled. It's nice to know information on the stages I might be playing on in For Fun/For Glory. When it comes to Smash, I think I'm easy to please because it's bound to be an endlessly fun game and I just generally appreciate every aspect of it even though the 3ds stage selection is terrible.
That's mean.
I agree. Even if it was a joke, that was kind of a legit **** move.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This update reminded me that Pac Pix was released almost 10 years ago; Thanks Sakurai, now I feel old, but also thanks for the nostalgia feels.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh man.
Should I tell Sakurai that "we don't care" about this update too so I can be cool and edgy like you folk?

Anyway, I personally thought the stage was pretty cool from the little gameplay I've seen of it. Not something I'd play on a lot but cool nonetheless.

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
It's all about the ebb and flow, the crescendos and decrescendos, tension and release, crests and troughs, the interesting posts and the ...not-so-interesting posts.

In order to build hype again, you must first kill all hopes and expectations. Let them lower their guard. And then 1.2.3.—it's as easy as D.L.C.

And heads will again explode with fanboy tears of joy, and the Wii U version of the game will sell so so well...

(But years later, people will still wonder why the hell Dark Pit isn't just a palette swap.)

Top Bottom