• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 22nd

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Well he did say he wouldn't focus on posting new info anymore, and would stick with the 3DS until its worldwide release. He's a man of his word sometimes I guess.

Hopefully in October he'll reveal that Wii U stages have closer blast zones than the 3DS stages. And new characters. And the release date. And, and, and.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Bp0QFYqCcAAuNpu.jpg
New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔

Last edited:

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔
Whoa. Uhm. K. Cross your fingers for Smash 5, then. lol.

sekiJP

Smash Rookie
Sakurai will most likely start posting Wii U PotDs after the 3DS release worldwide to keep the hype going.

snaptrap

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0989-1743-4601
Some of those character choices are really questionable, but we can all dream. Personally, I hope for Goemon from Mystical Ninja!

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Be lucky you get Toad and Dixie for DLC, or even for Smash 5.

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
Guys, this isn't just some troll pick of the day that he is using to show that Japan has the newest Smash game and the rest of the world doesn't...

...no, this is valuable match up knowledge! Don't you peon's understand?:troll:

KrymsonSkyz

Smash Apprentice
Jesus, I thought Sakurai would figure out that no one gives a **** about 3DS info at this point. Bring on the Wii U stuff already.

Super Izzy

Smash Cadet
Please stop.

drewhockley

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4339-2953-4831
Actually, I rather cross my fingers for SMASH 4, no matter what!
um too late the game is out we know the characters, i doubt there will be this much dlc, and honestly these arnt that great of choices., but hey, to each their own

drewhockley

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4339-2953-4831
actually now that i look further a lot of these will never happen

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I love your optimism, and far be it from me to tell you not to dream big - however, do be prepared just in case you don't get your wishes. Brawl's release taught me a valuable lesson: The higher your expectations, the farther you'll fall if they're not met.

Just be careful you aren't setting yourself up to hate the game if you don't get what you want.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Jesus, I thought Sakurai would figure out that no one gives a **** about 3DS info at this point. Bring on the Wii U stuff already.
I'm pretty sure people do care considering Sakurai is giving us info on a mode that we've never seen before. Knowledge is power m8.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
I love your optimism, and far be it from me to tell you not to dream big - however, do be prepared just in case you don't get your wishes. Brawl's release taught me a valuable lesson: The higher your expectations, the farther you'll fall if they're not met.

Just be careful you aren't setting yourself up to hate the game if you don't get what you want.
I've been there and especially done that cuz I rather keep moving forward on my own personal way to make it work! P.S: I shall not hate the game, but at least we've got Sonic The Hedgehog and especially Mii that I'm Raheem The Dream will be ok with just in case, anyways!

Uffe

Smash Hero
To those complaining about no new info and the "boring" stuff, if you don't like it, don't respond. It's simple, really. You just come off as ungrateful.

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
Is it that hard to just try and spectate what this mode could be like and how useful it is? You guys ruined ALL the waiting fun of the game by spoiling EVERYTHING

Then Sakurai himself gives you something to spectate on, and you just write it off as another menu POTD? God I hate people like that

Last edited:

Kuragari

Smash Apprentice
Think its time to start pimping the Wii U version now that the 3DS version is out, Sakurai. I really dont care about all the 3DS menu shots.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
This isn't me trying to act like a white knight, but I legitimately think it's cool that the director's wife, someone who in most games do not participate in the development of the game itself, actually participated in giving us a complete product, and that her husband is showing off her work for the world to see.

PotD's are privileges, not obligations anyway.
They weren't married until after Brawl was released. They met through work.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how Miiverse focused on making "Im really feeling it!" jokes instead of complaining about the fact this pic is a kind of menu.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Sakurai has just confirmed that the Wii U version of SSB4 has been cancelled. Instead, he will release a game called MEN U.

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
I'm pretty sure people do care considering Sakurai is giving us info on a mode that we've never seen before. Knowledge is power m8.
Not only that, but its completely asinine and selfish to think people don't care. As much as 90% of the scrubs on this forum would like to think otherwise, we are in fact the vocal minority. Most people who will get this game will likely not have been streaming the game before release, and rather would be getting their information from review sites or Nintendo themselves, be it by virtue of not wanting to spoil anything for themselves or just because they plainly don't know any better.

Sakurai isn't catering to this board, stop acting line he should be. There's a reason we get our info elsewhere.

Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Warning Received
sonic_universe_n_deg_67_fan_cover_by_eli_the_hedgehog-d7gwnoc.jpg
New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo X form from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔

Last edited:

Jmcpappy

Smash Cadet
New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo X form from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔
Actually Sakurai confirmed that the rosters would be the same for the 3ds and Wii U, and also said that while DLC is possible they will not even think about it until long after release. Sorry to rain on your parade as i see you are very hopeful, but none of these will happen :/

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Actually Sakurai confirmed that the rosters would be the same for the 3ds and Wii U, and also said that while DLC is possible they will not even think about it until long after release. Sorry to rain on your parade as i see you are very hopeful, but none of these will happen :/
Yes, it will happen just by keep representing it about it just like how Megaman and Shulk got themselves in SMASH rosters slot in time itself, especially fans have to keep moving forward too until it'll happen for real, no matter what it takes!

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
He shouldn't have revealed that castle siege stage on the Wii U on Friday then because that's technically new content this pic is a waste I've got far more important reasons to be upset with Sakurai ( Mainly pertaining to the roster) I don't need more.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Warning Received
safe_image (2) - Copy.png
safe_image (2) - Copy.png
Yes, it will happen just by keep representing it about it just like how Megaman and Shulk got themselves in SMASH rosters slot in time itself, especially fans have to keep moving forward too until it'll happen for real, no matter what it takes!
But, still New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo X form from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔

Last edited:

BriefCasey795

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AwesomeCasey
3DS FC
4382-2575-1384
Another day, another menu. C'mon, Sakurai, gives us some Wii U ones.

Top Bottom